The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Nope, the matches don't clash, bro.

The Everton-Man Utd match is on Sat 15 at 7 pm & the Chelsea-Blackburn match is on Sun 16 at 12.15 am.
yeah, singapore evertonians have always been very few.. even when everton travelled to bkk for the friendly matches, i only met up with abt 4-5 sg evertonians..
but although dun have the money to travel all the way to goodison, at least can say i watch them upclose n live and manage to shakes hands with a few players and true blue evertonians from UK..

looking at the match against man yoo.. no doubt we dont be fav and LOOKS likely to be beaten, i am quietly confident abt our chances..
7pm clash is abit early, looks like we have to plan our schedule
Old 09-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Sure!!Rem to convert ur junior to b a toffee so that next time u have no choice but to join us...hee
haha...so far so good. his fav color is blue......haha
but who knw mayb a blues fan or Toffees fan in the making
Old 09-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Nope, the matches don't clash, bro.

The Everton-Man Utd match is on Sat 15 at 7 pm & the Chelsea-Blackburn match is on Sun 16 at 12.15 am.
Great!!!Bro JWNY, u r now cordially invited for the Everton-Man Utd match as our official mascot!! LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
looking at the match against man yoo.. no doubt we dont be fav and LOOKS likely to be beaten, i am quietly confident abt our chances..
7pm clash is abit early, looks like we have to plan our schedule
I m also fairly optimistic that we will give Man Utd a fight for their money!!!

Hows the schedule like???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
haha...so far so good. his fav color is blue......haha
but who knw mayb a blues fan or Toffees fan in the making
Next step - get him a Toffee jersey!!
Old 10-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this piece of rumours below

Bryan Hughes almost made a loan move to Everton before last week's transfer deadline.

How is this fellow going to improve our team??Maybe he is a second choice to Gravesen, just in case the 1st deal falls through....
Old 10-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Great!!!Bro JWNY, u r now cordially invited for the Everton-Man Utd match as our official mascot!! LOL...
sigh..he wrkg late until 10 on dat day
Old 10-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Next step - get him a Toffee jersey!!
haha...will get him one when he is 1 yr old...haha
scarly go n support S league!!!!hahaha
Old 10-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Great!!!Bro JWNY, u r now cordially invited for the Everton-Man Utd match as our official mascot!! LOL..
This weekend working bro...but you know who i will be supporting...better not let YY and Devil73 see this

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 10-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
that is not the worst case scenario!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
This weekend working bro...but you know who i will be supporting...better not let YY and Devil73 see this
they wont read this thread, right??? but who cares about them???!!!

toffees, win it for rhys jones!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
toffees, win it for rhys jones!!!
it would be nice if we could beat the red devils for him...
Old 10-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is not the worst case scenario!!!
worst scenario is he became The Reds Fan????
haha i wouldnt mind my junior becoming a liverpool fan....
Old 10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
it would be nice if we could beat the red devils for him...
ya... for him!!! and hope that phil dont kelong again!!!

Quote:
worst scenario is he became The Reds Fan????
haha i wouldnt mind my junior becoming a liverpool fan....
that, to me, isnt the worst scenario!!! it is the other reds that i m worried about... oops, sorry, not my kid!!! cheers, mate.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX_STI View Post
sigh..he wrkg late until 10 on dat day
Oh yeah...I plainly forgot abt that.....

Quote:
haha...will get him one when he is 1 yr old...haha
Maybe he just wans to sianz the pong pong gals....Nothing wrong with that leh...kekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Mayb I can jio these 2 devils as well....Love to see them drown their sorrows after the match...hehehe

Quote:
Phil is looking distracted nowadays....Wonder whats going on in his personal life...He looked like a shadow of his tigerish self....

Quote:
that, to me, isnt the worst scenario!!! it is the other reds that i m worried about... oops, sorry, not my kid!!! cheers, mate.
Thats why we should have football education in school.....Better educate them fast on the right teams to support ya....How about starting with the history of Everton??
Old 10-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
that, to me, isnt the worst scenario!!! it is the other reds that i m worried about...oops, sorry, not my kid!!! cheers, mate.
haha.. it okie as long as he love football....hehe

hope with some england appearance can motivation Phil for this coming sat early game
Old 10-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe he just wans to sianz the pong pong gals....Nothing wrong with that leh...kekeke
Phil is looking distracted nowadays....Wonder whats going on in his personal life...He looked like a shadow of his tigerish self....
Thats why we should have football education in school.....Better educate them fast on the right teams to support ya....How about starting with the history of Everton??
haha mayb the PP gals...

hope phil will be movtivated after some plays for england last sat or this coming Wed.

sorry i failed my O level History but mayb it goes like this..Long Long time ago there was Everton FC & after some dispute abt rental thing... Liverpool Fc was formed....haha
Old 10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

my own jersey !
heheheh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1