The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bsktv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex tape shot in Shanghai hotel room

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/05/26/lujiazui_sex_tape.php

Anyone got the video?
Old 26-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
siegheart is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiegheart is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiegheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex tape shot in Shanghai hotel room

few seconds je
Old 26-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

waiting for official leaks
Old 26-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

no head no tail and no face..maybe just rumours?
Old 26-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
shontee is Cool - loads of Potential

i found it at this link
http://stalkeryan.tumblr.com/archive
Old 26-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody uses tape anymore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
no head no tail and no face..maybe just rumours?
haha somemore according to the report, only back view of the girl? And the person can determine is who?

crazy la
Old 27-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 12
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

"The announcement, which has been viewed over 1.5 million times already, says that 26 videos and 570 threads on the sex tape had been deleted from the site"

the CSI power is great... they can even determine the manufacturer of the chair of the chair used during sex...
Old 27-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o40da56RLU1v5eoup_480.mp4
Old 27-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachwinkz18 View Post
Have the full sets of tapes. PM me asap to trade.
You still using tape too????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade View Post
haha somemore according to the report, only back view of the girl? And the person can determine is who?

crazy la
Can la the guy was her masseuse, definitely can positive id wan.

As of now probly he blackmailing her for free sex lol.
Old 27-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Ok I think this is the full set.
https://mega.nz/#!HMI3CboB!lbN7JZ5nw...opAP_t9p s0vc
Old 27-05-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post

Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 28-05-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
nice set, upz u!!
Old 28-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shattered_vein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy