The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-11-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Tulip SOP has changed...... their ladies have to go for medical checkup every month now so most of them stopped doing raw.
But AJ is still on the menu..... I understand every lady can do it unless yours is exceptionally large sized. But raw is a rarity now.

# you can ask to view the lady's health checkup report from the counter if you can read thai.
Butterfly also has their girls going for regular check up and still offers raw for selected girls. Can get their report too, it is in both Thai and English. I view the reports before picking the girl for raw. I'm a regular there, the mama knows me and auto prepares it without me asking.

I'm not a fan of AJ. I prefer putting it in the right hole.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
I had Min also the last time I went, and she is so tall and chio that she can be mistaken as a ladyboy. If u don’t mind painting her then there’s a chance you can get her so high that she won’t stop you if u put inside her raw… but still have to top up afterwards for the raw.
If you are a regular at Butterfly and the mama knows what you want, she can show you the hidden menu of the girls who can offer raw which is different from the one you see on the web. Unlisted girls with special menu are sometimes available too with negotiable tip for raw. These girls are wild and excellent.

Sometimes she will also private intro the new girls and try to convince them to allow raw. Even if don't take the raw, the cost at Butterfly is slightly lower than average for a similar shop with special treatment to a regular customer. I wasn't charged extra when I asked to change a poor service girl halfway in the room and the time resetted. They even got the girl to come down early to the shop in the morning when I wanted to have an early session before my flight back.
Old 16-11-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Tried tantan app and like many girls seem to ask want to meet rigjt away or not. Typical sentence is you want me?

And all are quite chio from the pics. Some like korean stars. I still trying to see how they respond. Anyone with experiences in thailand?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 16-11-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If you are a regular at Butterfly and the mama knows what you want, she can show you the hidden menu of the girls who can offer raw which is different from the one you see on the web. Unlisted girls with special menu are sometimes available too with negotiable tip for raw. These girls are wild and excellent.

Sometimes she will also private intro the new girls and try to convince them to allow raw. Even if don't take the raw, the cost at Butterfly is slightly lower than average for a similar shop with special treatment to a regular customer. I wasn't charged extra when I asked to change a poor service girl halfway in the room and the time resetted. They even got the girl to come down early to the shop in the morning when I wanted to have an early session before my flight back.
Will they give you a discount if you ask, like from ฿2,200 down to ฿2,000?
Old 16-11-2023, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you for pointing out the hidden menu and tips.
What is the Butterfly website?
Perhaps you have a Google maps location link?
Old 16-11-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Re: Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Will they give you a discount if you ask, like from ฿2,200 down to ฿2,000?
The default is ฿2,000, but sometimes you can be surprised how low it can go especially if you wanna RTF a girl a few times during this time.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Thank you for pointing out the hidden menu and tips.
What is the Butterfly website?
Perhaps you have a Google maps location link?
You can get the website by searching the Google Maps "butterfly massage sukhumvit 24". If it shows no condom or finish in, you can raw this girl with the default 2,000B tip (or otherwise). But there are other girls without this option that can do it. Also, unlisted girls may be available when you walk in, but you don't know what she can actually offer. The mama knows I mostly want to pick a girl who can DFK a lot and offer raw, so she will provide me with the choices. Whether you can get the hidden menu or not depends on the mama.

They want to keep you as regular, even though weekends some girls may have "many" customers (about 5 - 6), but during weekdays some girls have close to none customers. Many of the girls along this stretch also have 0 customers for a few days, sometimes they might be willing to offer more if you pick them. Mango Massage is an example, the last time I visited, the girl was wild. Then there's that unnamed MP at the corner, the girls aren't SYTs, but looks presentable and they might be offering more with minimal top up. I'm gonna try it someday, probably in my coming trip. You be surprised with the kinds of gems which you may uncover in these places. When you foreplay with her in certain positions, some of them don't reject when you conveniently slip it in raw and cip.
Old 16-11-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bros. I am very interested in visiting Rainbow 5 as I have a girl I like very much just shift there. B4 I go, can any bro advise of the rate there? I tried asking her, but due to her poor English, she not able to answer me.

Questions (Rainbow 5)
1) LT rate
2) barfine rate
3) LD rate (is there different type of LD)
4) beer rate (customer beer)

Thank you in advance
Old 17-11-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluerobotkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share contact for Aries reservation? Also checking if anyone has tried 666 before
Old 17-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Just tried sideline outcall to my hotel even though the girl staying in condo. Just lazy to go out in the traffic.

The girl I had was direct to her line and communicate with her. No agent.

Cheap rate at 1500/60mins/1s
Paid for her taxi fare n gave her 2k instead.
Still cheap considering she was accomodating by bringing her cosplay/lingerie for me to choose. In her description, can finish in mouth but i hinted to her she say no. Nevermind end up i too tired, do hj myself onto her body while dfk her while in shower. Overall she quite accomodating in positions and let me go deep. Her bbbj was ok but a bit of teeth as she tried deep bj. Kept saying i big. Haha.

Picture wise discount on the skin tone. Her apperance was quite ok but she dark skim, not porcelain white as photo. We talked a lot before starting so ended up she left almost 1 hr 30 mins later

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 17-11-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You can get the website by searching the Google Maps "butterfly massage sukhumvit 24". If it shows no condom or finish in, you can raw this girl with the default 2,000B tip (or otherwise). But there are other girls without this option that can do it. Also, unlisted girls may be available when you walk in, but you don't know what she can actually offer. The mama knows I mostly want to pick a girl who can DFK a lot and offer raw, so she will provide me with the choices. Whether you can get the hidden menu or not depends on the mama.

They want to keep you as regular, even though weekends some girls may have "many" customers (about 5 - 6), but during weekdays some girls have close to none customers. Many of the girls along this stretch also have 0 customers for a few days, sometimes they might be willing to offer more if you pick them. Mango Massage is an example, the last time I visited, the girl was wild. Then there's that unnamed MP at the corner, the girls aren't SYTs, but looks presentable and they might be offering more with minimal top up. I'm gonna try it someday, probably in my coming trip. You be surprised with the kinds of gems which you may uncover in these places. When you foreplay with her in certain positions, some of them don't reject when you conveniently slip it in raw and cip.
Cool more great tips, Thx. That MP around the corner sounds interesting too. I like hidden gems and off the beaten track options .

Perhaps I can join you on visit there?
Old 17-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Butterfly

Quote:
The default is ฿2,000, but sometimes you can be surprised how low it can go especially if you wanna RTF a girl a few times during this time.
Not sure where you're looking but their webpage says ฿2,200. The mamasan said the same price.

Since you know a lot of the girls, could you list the ones with silicon? Seems like many are silicon, which is a turn off for me. Prefer original.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Re: Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Not sure where you're looking but their webpage says ฿2,200. The mamasan said the same price.

Since you know a lot of the girls, could you list the ones with silicon? Seems like many are silicon, which is a turn off for me. Prefer original.
I tried 3 of raw girls at Butterfly. 1 unlisted girl, 1 Lyn Lhin and several times of Bow-R. Basically the raw tip goes to the girl, some non raw girls might go for it too. Paid ฿2,000 in some cases, nego for lower for RTF, paid ฿1,000 to the unlisted girl. I will tell her upfront I gonna raw then pass her the tip, so can start fucking in the shower. If you got too shiok to cip in there and want another shot, I think it was ฿300 or ฿500. Butterfly is 1 shot even for 90 mins session.

So far I tried Far, Balla, Muay, Phontip, Bow-R, Lyn Lhin, Yaimai and several others not in the site (maybe they left). In this list I like Balla, Muay, Phontip, Bow-R, except Bow-R won't provide wild DFK if you visited her too early. Far is ok, depend on her mood. Phontip is especially fun and can drink together. Tbh, I don't really care about boobs size but also dislike HARD silicon boobs pressing onto me. I prefer gfe and DFK. Natural boobs still become quite flat when they lie on their back lol, just comfortable when they lay on you and when fondling. Ref: both my regular MLs in SG has natural C cups, the time I enjoy them most is when we lay naked especially for overnight.

If you wanna know, my target list in my coming trip to try are: Unseen (raw), Karen (raw), Opor (raw), Prai (ymmv), Anda (ymmv). Ymmv = try luck with raw while in the room. Some of their other newer raw girls went missing from the site. I will probably RTF Bow-R as well. If the mama gonna recommend new girls, might try too.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Cool more great tips, Thx. That MP around the corner sounds interesting too. I like hidden gems and off the beaten track options .

Perhaps I can join you on visit there?
I'll be in BKK for 12 days end Dec - Jan and another 5 days in mid Jan for biz trip. Not sure how many times I'll go chiong. And obviously I can't fire that many shots. Probably will reserve shots for the raw girls to fill them up and the others for an exercise. I will try NOT to fill my ML's pussy in SG right before heading there, then again her's felt way better than most of the girls I met in BKK.
Old 17-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for recommendation for some outfall lady or nuru massage near Platinum mall. Appreciate some recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1