The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2023, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pmsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Thank you once again to bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

I have also replied all pm and shared contacts. Please let me know if I miss anyone.

i had a rtm this long weekend and her standard did not drop despite having more customers. Genuine efforts and strength with cracking sounds during my back massage. Her stretches and pulls also help to improve my posture and flexibility, widening the range of motion of my neck & shoulders. The thai 捉龙梗 was effective as usual to clear the circulation flow. I notice my ejaculation & pee distance improve, especially the peeing becomes more forceful. Does other bros have the same effect?
Bro please share contact. TIA
Old 02-05-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
allinout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!
Hi bro! Can share contact details for the massage place?
Old 02-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!
Bro, can share contact?
Old 02-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Wedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Replied all the pm for contact of the thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Let me know if I miss anyone. Happy weekend, bros!
HI bro,
Please pm me the contact and location. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Preffix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried this thai massage joint at TP Lor 7. Was served by a Viet (well trained by thai) and given a traditional thai style massage. Plenty of knees and elbows, climbing on my back. Lots of strength from the ML. Ended with a thai 捉龙根. Recommended for bros who like a hard authentic thai massage which is not commonly available nowadays.
Hi Bro, would you be kind enough to share contacts ? Thank you.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you once again to bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

I have also replied all pm and shared contacts. Please let me know if I miss anyone.

i had a rtm this long weekend and her standard did not drop despite having more customers. Genuine efforts and strength with cracking sounds during my back massage. Her stretches and pulls also help to improve my posture and flexibility, widening the range of motion of my neck & shoulders. The thai 捉龙梗 was effective as usual to clear the circulation flow. I notice my ejaculation & pee distance improve, especially the peeing becomes more forceful. Does other bros have the same effect?
Hi bro, able to share ctc? Looking for strong massage for my neck & shoulder aches. TIA
Old 04-05-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro. Kindly share your Thai Jxxx massage lady
Been looking for a proper Thai rub for so long
Thanks 🙏
Old 04-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
punkrod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpunkrod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went for a good thai massage from Nicole at S***** W******* at middle road. Good massage. Paid and left. Rip my undies apart but nothing happened. Blue balls. Haahh
Old 04-05-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thank you bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

2 common questions from the bros to clarify:

Damage: $100 promo price for 90mins of solid massage including thai JG but without release. Based on FR, it is worthwhile to go for 120mins if you are really into authentic thai massage or you want more time to do thai JG. If you have any chronic pain, muscle aches in any parts of your body, do let her know so that she can focus to resolve your issue. She can work on your spine and joints abit like a chiropractor.

Hot stone treatment: Some bros feedback that they did not have hot stone with thai JG. According to her, she will use the normal JG, without hot stones, in the 1st visit. Typically the effect is already very visible. She will use the JG with hot stones on the 2nd visit so that you will feel the difference. Hot stone helps blood and meridians circulate better. When used in the correct manner for more serious cases, it will relieve pain and provide comfort. In any case, the hot stone treatment is free for us regulars. Don’t need to pay extra. If you want hot stone treatment in your visit, just inform her. She will arrange. Just tip her accordingly if you benefit from it.

Lastly, I just want to say that this ML knows her stuff and is good but dun over-expect based on our FR. Go experience for yourself. If you are into massage scene in Singapore, you will feel the difference. Have a great week ahead.
Bro can share? Sorry to bother
Old 04-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkymachine View Post
Hi bro. Kindly share your Thai Jxxx massage lady
Been looking for a proper Thai rub for so long
Thanks 🙏
you want proper one ah

https://healingtouchspa.com/
Old 04-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Tried this thai massage joint at TP Lor 7. Was served by a Viet (well trained by thai) and given a traditional thai style massage. Plenty of knees and elbows, climbing on my back. Lots of strength from the ML. Ended with a thai 捉龙根. Recommended for bros who like a hard authentic thai massage which is not commonly available nowadays.
Hi bro can share ctc.thks.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4367 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Once again thank you to bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

I have replied all pm and also shared contacts with those who posted in this thread. Please let me know if I miss anyone.

Just to add abit, i tried their foot reflexology massage too but really nothing to shout about. Thus, I think only the body massage is worth the time and money. Just my personal experience to share.

Have a good Friday and weekend!
Old 05-05-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 6
Toraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi kind bros, been a long time active here. Any good recommendations?
Old 05-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after Golden miles is gone

where can still go for massage?
Old 05-05-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can share ctc n location bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1