The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Yeah..... I do my booking thru their line as they dun always answer the shop phone.
Aw, didn't know that too. I'm hoping to book the same girl for RTF soon for my coming trip. But I stay close to there, probably drop by and see if can book in advance.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I may probably pass by and take a look, if not good, then don't book.
how was the scouting ?

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 19-03-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Dozo

Dozo is currently running a promo: B200 discount on any course plus a free beer. You don't have to clip the coupon. Just show it to the Japanese-speaking papasan.

Last edited by Siammy; 22-03-2023 at 07:03 AM.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
how was the scouting ?
Haven't gone there. Weather was cold during that trip, not in the mood for Nuru. See how for the coming trip, but I intend to head to Doki.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bangkok in from end March to early April. I am staying at the Carlton Hotel. checked the map and notice that Heaven and Doki is near by, any bro can recommend which is better? or any other massage or BJ place to cheong alone in the afternoon?

May only got 1 chance as going with GF, since she will be going for Let's Relax spa for a few hours in the hotel.

Thanks in advance.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Dozo is currently running a promo: B200 discount on any course plus a free beer. You don't have to clip the coupon. Just show it to the Japanese papasan. BTW, Dozo is supposedly Chinese owned.
chinese owned with japanese papasan ?
Old 21-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Will be in Bangkok in from end March to early April. I am staying at the Carlton Hotel. checked the map and notice that Heaven and Doki is near by, any bro can recommend which is better? or any other massage or BJ place to cheong alone in the afternoon?

May only got 1 chance as going with GF, since she will be going for Let's Relax spa for a few hours in the hotel.

Thanks in advance.
No better bro. Different bro got different taste. Best to see the girls on their site and prices.

You can see my FRs by searching on my profile. I posted around Feb 2023. Good luck on your stealth mission
Old 21-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
No better bro. Different bro got different taste. Best to see the girls on their site and prices.

You can see my FRs by searching on my profile. I posted around Feb 2023. Good luck on your stealth mission
ya. with your limited time ah i suggest u just pick a place and walk in and see the girls liao. u dont have the luxury of slowly finding
Old 21-03-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
ya. with your limited time ah i suggest u just pick a place and walk in and see the girls liao. u dont have the luxury of slowly finding
Ya. Just go through this thread and the BKK thread, write down the shop names and get a tortoise to pick lor 55555

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-03-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Ya. Just go through this thread and the BKK thread, write down the shop names and get a tortoise to pick lor 55555
or he can just toss coin slowly pick hahaha
Old 21-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post

Thanks in advance.
aiya in the soi will have more than 1. u just pick a soi go in and see the girls avaialble. Gam then go liao. u slowly ask here ask there u holiday come back still not decided one.

Be a man do the right thing. LOL
Old 21-03-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FanCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to doki doki on end Feb to try nuru massage for 90 min. I didn't book just walk in. If walk in better go after 2pm according to the counter otherwise call in to book is better to secure the gal. Maybe afternoon shift

Doki Doki
Girl: Forget the name
Attitude 7/10: After 1st round fj, I thought will have 2nd round FJ but she say 2nd round bj or cim only but end up cannot finish.(Not sure if is real?)

Looks 7/10. No choice only hv 2 gal available on the time then get chio 1 another too tall for me, but later found out is fake silicon boob. Now I know what silicon boob feel

Service 7/10. Nuru not much body feeling when she rubbing possible too many gel.. This was my 1st time on Nuru massage but she take many time in nuru rubbing
Old 21-03-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanCheong View Post
Been to doki doki on end Feb to try nuru massage for 90 min. I didn't book just walk in. If walk in better go after 2pm according to the counter otherwise call in to book is better to secure the gal. Maybe afternoon shift

Doki Doki
Attitude 7/10: After 1st round fj, I thought will have 2nd round FJ but she say 2nd round bj or cim only but end up cannot finish.(Not sure if is real?)

Looks 7/10. No choice only hv 2 gal available on the time then get chio 1 another too tall for me, but later found out is fake silicon boob. Now I know what silicon boob feel

Service 7/10. Nuru not much body feeling when she rubbing possible too many gel.. This was my 1st time on Nuru massage but she take many time in nuru rubbing
the last time i was in doki i took 90mins i got 2 fj. I didnt pay extra not sure if it is the girl or by default
Old 21-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanCheong View Post
Doki Doki

You can FJ up to 2 times for 90 min session at Doki. But almost all the time, I can't 2nd shot haha ... It is good for 2 shots allowance cuz can simply play it very erotic at the nuru and misfire there then go for the FJ later.

Tomorrow, I'll be in BKK again. Depending on the line up, may head to Doki again.
Old 22-03-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankandwang View Post
chinese owned with japanese papasan ?
Not sure. Might be Chinese papasan who can speak Japanese.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1