The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
baoziQQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Bangkok is best place if you want nuru. Japan also have but you either need to speak their language or find gaijin friendly place.
I tried it in Japan liao. really shoik. my friend recommended one in hanoi but I'm not going there any time soon. only heading to HCM real soon. read up some other forums that suggest certain place having nuru.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by baoziQQ View Post
I tried it in Japan liao. really shoik. my friend recommended one in hanoi but I'm not going there any time soon. only heading to HCM real soon. read up some other forums that suggest certain place having nuru.
I see. I actually plan to go HCM but thanks to covid I had to postpone. Most likely I will visit end 2024.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
travisgoh2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to hcm in April? Need your help to guide as it will be my first time in Vietnam and hcm. Can treat you meals or drinks

I'm 20+ around 1.8m so can be a bodyguard too haha, don't feel safe going alone
Old 25-03-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
How many days and what kind of activity you plan to do there?
I don’t recommend withdrawing from atm there. Just bring additional 500 sgd cash with you.
If need extra just change at the gold shop there.

Usually I budget around 500 sgd for a 3d2n trip.

Hey buddy, are you going to hcm soon? Need someone to accompany haha
Old 25-03-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentacoast View Post
Coming to Ho Chi Minh city brought out that “first time in Southeast Asia” feeling all over again. I arrived at about 11:00 PM so first night was rushed:

Highlights

- Viettel vendor trying to short change me 20,000
- Currency changer intentionally showing me the higher buy price to get the money, then showing me the lower sell price
- Stunningly beautiful women on Bui Vien walking street. If there are higher rated women than some of those stage dancers, I don't know how they would improve. 8.5-9 range girls
- Linh cherry massage girl was pretty, gave a reasonable quality massage, good service including kissing, solid BJ effort, took it doggy and then missionary. Lost points for short BJ and also encouraging wrapping the sex session after 10 minutes. Also asking money before bang. To be fair it was only a one hour session. I won't be rushed to the following days and will take 90 minutes from now on.
- First impression of Vietnamese food is less oil and stir fry, and still tasty
- Curious just how many of those bars have pay for play sex available.

So much to still explore in this huge city. Feel like I've only cracked the surface level. Day one was all I needed to confirm this won't be my last trip.

Full video (recommend you put in on 2x speed in case you want to listen):

Day 1 HCMC: https://screenpal.com/watch/c0efYNVySMZ
Do you go to hcm alone? Is it safe to go alone
Old 26-03-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Any seasonsed bros know why 80% of girly bars at pasteur street is closed today? Kinda odd for them to be closed on a sat, the bars at japantown are at full swing though. Is there some special occasion going on? Or renovations ? 😂
Old 26-03-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisgoh2009 View Post
Anyone going to hcm in April? Need your help to guide as it will be my first time in Vietnam and hcm. Can treat you meals or drinks

It's generally safe as long as you practice common sense, and be polite to every encounter. I'm almost always here alone and nothing have ever happened to me, yet.
Old 26-03-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey buddy, are you going to hcm soon? Need someone to accompany haha
Do you need to post so many times just to visit hcm or batam or anywhere...if anyone keen to go with you will already pm you...

If you are scare to visit then pls stay home and dun plan to go anywhere..

IMO, nobody know you and why bother to go with you...your offer to buy meals and drinks will not attract any senior who frequent hcm...

NB...pls dun pm me becos will not reply you...also no longer traveling...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 26-03-2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

When are you going? What kind of activity you looking for in hcm? Im also going in April but duno the date can match
Old 26-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Any seasonsed bros know why 80% of girly bars at pasteur street is closed today? Kinda odd for them to be closed on a sat, the bars at japantown are at full swing though. Is there some special occasion going on? Or renovations ? 😂
Marathon event
Old 26-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
When are you going? What kind of activity you looking for in hcm? Im also going in April but duno the date can match
If you are read his history...he had not decided when to go...he scared and worried been a carrot...so why dun you two pm each other...

BTW, he posted in batam asking same questions...also started a thread in Adult sub-forum and International sub-forum...mod merged his thread in International and obviosuly nobody replied his thread in Adult sub-forum...

I mean he is young man with limited budget and never traveled anywhere alone...

Old 26-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
No big shot death and funeral...so only reason can be their alcohol licence operate till 11pm and anything later they need different licence...or there maybe some power or water disruptions...so all decided to close shop early...

Old 26-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BigDaddyP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys,

First time in HCMC. Any spa shops with hot girls to recommend? Is it everywhere generally accepts a basic hj/bj or do I have go to places like Jap town to get it.

Cheers!
Old 26-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BigDaddyP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys,

First time in HCMC. Any good recommendations for spas with hj/bj services? Do I have to go to a particular one or any spa’s (like the ones in the hotel) would do.

Cheers
Old 27-03-2023, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Do you need to post so many times just to visit hcm or batam or anywhere...if anyone keen to go with you will already pm you...

If you are scare to visit then pls stay home and dun plan to go anywhere..

IMO, nobody know you and why bother to go with you...your offer to buy meals and drinks will not attract any senior who frequent hcm...

NB...pls dun pm me becos will not reply you...also no longer traveling...
This guy is really weird. If anyone bothered to go with him definitely already pm him. He keep pestering others which doesn’t bother to reply him. Lol

I agree 100% with you. If scare to visit please stay home 👍🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1