The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 25-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
been going slg, massage hj type ah.

too many bad experiences with FL until i sibei sian already. complain too big la, then only allow missionary then use leg to restrict access so cant go in all the way. complain take too long to cum la, dead fish. the list never ending bro

but talking about this, i realised its been months since my last bonk
but i feel like other domes are ok. with Dome2 and ML prices going up, Dome 1 feels cheap and Dome 3 is ok. Esp D3, usually more hardworking and can speak Chinese to build the GFE feels.
Old 25-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
but i feel like other domes are ok. with Dome2 and ML prices going up, Dome 1 feels cheap and Dome 3 is ok. Esp D3, usually more hardworking and can speak Chinese to build the GFE feels.
I think dome1 is ok as long as you manage expectations to some extent.

Dome2 after wolf era I think hopeless already.

Dome3 pricier side but generally from experience are still ok ah

All in all, still hit and misses here and there regardless
Old 25-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
I've always been wondering why the vietnamese girls in d3 can speak Mandarin so well ...have they worked in china before?
Old 26-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Some of them have been here working in ktvs pre Covid hence trained by bros here bah.
Hence during Covid period no choice gotta FL.
Some claimed that they worked in China as well.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I've always been wondering why the vietnamese girls in d3 can speak Mandarin so well ...have they worked in china before?
ya, many work in China before. it is easy to travel from Vietnam to China since they share a land border, and the 2 countries have good relations.

unfortunately, it is still their second language and not very strong, so D2 still easier to communicate. I'm wondering if the ability to communicate makes FL feel more enpowered to reject or turn us away.

of course, Dome L would be best for comms and really can heart-to-heart talk between shots, the price is too steep.

D2 would be best if they stop increasing price so much or stop whining and making demands... sometimes i feel like i paying them to entertain them
Old 26-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
D2 would be best if they stop increasing price so much or stop whining and making demands... sometimes i feel like i paying them to entertain them
Yeah ikr...sometimes i get the same feeling too, like we are paying good money, took the time to travel down to their nest, only to have them show us their sian faces and also having to put up their ever evolving attitude problems..i mean i know whether you get excellent service or not depends on your chemistry with the them but we're paying customers after all, we're not paying to entertain them, it should be the other way around? Maybe nowadays demand is really much higher than supply which is why they are all acting like that? I seriously wonder if they will also pull these kind of stunts in china or is it just us sg men that are just way too nice to put up with crap like these.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

N5053 Ding Xi(丁溪)

Visited her today cause i have a fetish for tall ladies, turned out to be a landmine.

Looks- she's from harbin, not much of a looker, came for her height but she pretty much looks like what is shown on her pics. Has quite abit of tummy fat, with slight unshaved pits and the best part is there's a string of hair on her nipples..first time i see this on a woman. But her boobs were a nice natural d cup, good to squeeze. Legs are very long too cos she's legit 180cm in height.

Once i stepped into the room, she collected money from me upfront, i was like ok no biggie, then she gave me a shower, still ok so far, then we dried up, went on the bed and she gave bj and all that sop stuffs for like 5mins, then cap on, started with missionary and that's when all the crap started, pounded for no more than 5 mins she asked if I'm close? I said no and requested to change to doggie, can sense abit of attitude in her tone now, changed to doggie after like 5 mins i asked for cowgirl and she's like " why are you Singaporeans taking so long to finish up?" I looked at her and said " it's been barely 15 mins plus i'll cum faster in cowgirl" then she said " why don't you say earlier? Do you like to work out a sweat with all the previous positions for nothing?" I got riled up at this point and started arguing with her for abit..at this point i have no mood already, little bro got soft and she went" i don't mean that actually, don't take it the wrong way" and proceeded to hj me, once it got back hard she asked if she could finish me with a bj, i said no i wanted cowgirl and she gave the blackest face i've ever seen from an fl.. she's pretty tight I'll to say but at this point i just wanna finish this and leave. After the deed she started to joke with and ask me if i've eaten but i was totally not in the mood for that, left promptly after showering, she still had the galls to tell me to come back again wtf..in out in like 25mins max..all in all she charges a premium price but fks like a fast food lady.. probably one of the worst bonk i had in quite awhile..
Old 28-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
N5053 Ding Xi(丁溪)

Visited her today cause i have a fetish for tall ladies, turned out to be a landmine.

Looks- she's from harbin, not much of a looker, came for her height but she pretty much looks like what is shown on her pics. Has quite abit of tummy fat, with slight unshaved pits and the best part is there's a string of hair on her nipples..first time i see this on a woman. But her boobs were a nice natural d cup, good to squeeze. Legs are very long too cos she's legit 180cm in height.

Once i stepped into the room, she collected money from me upfront, i was like ok no biggie, then she gave me a shower, still ok so far, then we dried up, went on the bed and she gave bj and all that sop stuffs for like 5mins, then cap on, started with missionary and that's when all the crap started, pounded for no more than 5 mins she asked if I'm close? I said no and requested to change to doggie, can sense abit of attitude in her tone now, changed to doggie after like 5 mins i asked for cowgirl and she's like " why are you Singaporeans taking so long to finish up?" I looked at her and said " it's been barely 15 mins plus i'll cum faster in cowgirl" then she said " why don't you say earlier? Do you like to work out a sweat with all the previous positions for nothing?" I got riled up at this point and started arguing with her for abit..at this point i have no mood already, little bro got soft and she went" i don't mean that actually, don't take it the wrong way" and proceeded to hj me, once it got back hard she asked if she could finish me with a bj, i said no i wanted cowgirl and she gave the blackest face i've ever seen from an fl.. she's pretty tight I'll to say but at this point i just wanna finish this and leave. After the deed she started to joke with and ask me if i've eaten but i was totally not in the mood for that, left promptly after showering, she still had the galls to tell me to come back again wtf..in out in like 25mins max..all in all she charges a premium price but fks like a fast food lady.. probably one of the worst bonk i had in quite awhile..
Thanks for taking one for the team bro. Your service is appreciated *salute* I was this close to booking her last week but her available timings didn’t work out with my schedule so I passed. I was even thinking of making an appointment this coming week but guess I need to make back up plans now 😆
Old 28-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgbb123 View Post
Thanks for taking one for the team bro. Your service is appreciated *salute* I was this close to booking her last week but her available timings didn’t work out with my schedule so I passed. I was even thinking of making an appointment this coming week but guess I need to make back up plans now 😆
Yeah you dodged a bullet there bro, i was supposed to meet up with Paris but she's taking a break this weekend so gotta look for other alternatives..should had just went for a massage instead tbh...she said she will be here for 6 months and told me that she has a pretty packed schedule and that the whole afternoon was fully booked(not sure if it's true)..but with that horrendous attitude/fast food mentality, i doubt she be getting much returning customers..
Old 29-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.she said she will be here for 6 months and told me that she has a pretty packed schedule and that the whole afternoon was fully booked(not sure if it's true)..but with that horrendous attitude/fast food mentality, i doubt she be getting much returning customers..
Seems like this "i have a very packed schedule and i'm always fully booked" is their tactic. Much like typical marketing strategies they are creating the "scarcity"
Old 29-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah you dodged a bullet there bro, i was supposed to meet up with Paris but she's taking a break this weekend so gotta look for other alternatives..should had just went for a massage instead tbh...she said she will be here for 6 months and told me that she has a pretty packed schedule and that the whole afternoon was fully booked(not sure if it's true)..but with that horrendous attitude/fast food mentality, i doubt she be getting much returning customers..
chop finish all the carrots then go home lor. seems like the plan for these fast food ladies
Old 31-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
bigboobslover88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ++5019

Now how do i tell you guys this is a landmine without saying it is a landmine?

Age - Hardly any resemblance. If photos are her, +10-15. Should have walked out but small head says need to release.
Dmg - $200 collect upfront. 2nd chance to walk out but blue balls say stay.
Kissing, Deep Throat, CIM, Catbath, Lick Nipples and COB - Out of bounds
Boobs gliding - Glide where?
BBBJ, 69 Type - My 2IC reacted after 2-3mins but no reaction from her.
Painting - Slightly bushy but finally some reaction. No smell.
FJ - Loose. 2 positions later want to HJ. I rejected and somehow pumped it out at 3rd position. Hmm, when was the last time i encountered a relatively dead fish?

Total session time - 30 mins with 2 showers
Total time travelled to and fro - A priceless 1h 45mins that I can never crawl back.

Save your hard-earned $$$.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
HiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=5105

FR - 5105
I dont post often and would like to share so that bros can avoid this landmine. My worst bonk of the year.
Does not look like picture. Gives attitude.
Very rush and says pain.
Rushed capped BJ (requested)
Old 06-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Good bonk thread gone again?
Old 06-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kermitdafrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Good bonk thread gone again?
Yea its gone again, luckily i copy down the links and posts that i target already 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1