The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

i think there are many girls out there with a good education cert but looking at the world thru an ah ma glassess. they did not realize they are no longer the only or dominan female in SG unlike in the 70s or 80s. SG man also tend to travel more as more of our business venture goes overseas, like China, Vietnam, Korea, Jap and many more. So that means we also get to see more bitches and fuck more different passport. and when we reach home, we realize the slut i just upped last week at xyz countries is so much prettier than my office slut, and less demanding, obedient, lower maintenance, down to earth, which now look more like a office bitch.

i not saying it entirely their fault, it probably is because of our culture. woman and man are view as equal status. but if you go korea, jap, china and viet, even woman who are working, goes home respect and treat their husband like king and their husband naturally reporicate the kindness. in Sg, woman more likely to kpkb when you reach home, telling you this problem, that problem, can you solve this or tat, and all we asked for is give me 10-15 minutes of silent, adjust myself after work, settle down and talk calmly. not to mention, they really like to make a hill out of a mould and dont know the real meaning of MYOB, tehy can go on telling you Ms x or Mr Y do this and like tat, but he should have done this or like tat. all we want to hear is the impt thing, things that matter or we are concern, not some grandfather stories......
Old 02-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehOping View Post
Agree with TS. The people around me are all nice and down to earth yet we are still being labelled as materialistic just because we carry chanel. As a girl i can tell u that 95% of all general female population like shoes and bags. Some are being secretive about it.. so when a girl tell u that she doesnt care for such bags shes most probably lying lol.

Then again theres those rly cmi cases one like someone mentioned above with the 3 cats hahaa. I would like to think that we are practical not materialistic. After all if we want to settle down there must be some security. I think thats a given. The prettier and more capable the girls are the higher their expectations. So to those sporean men who are always complaining that we are materialistic, maybe you arent looking in the correct categories/places? If the girl is out of your league then maybe she really is.. not worth pursuing right? Besides they are not wife material.. just nice to look at on fb and instagram lol

just my thoughts
every girl says they want security.

even with $ecurity, are you be able to foresee the future? can you guarantee that your husband that 1 day he transform from 'prince' to 'peasant'? till then, that's where your conscience counts.

if you only see '$ecurity' in your eyes, u probably be left on the shelves. cuz u only want perfectionism. future can't be predicted. rough seas must be braced by 2 persons, not 1.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future

SG girls really materialistic?
this country will make them that way!
you can't expect our SG girls to live the simple life!
they won't go back to cavewoman days...

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 02-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find that although most girls are materialistic, it does sometimes justifies..so i was having coffee with a friend of mine and i accidentally spilled coffee all over her LV bag! I thought there and then "siao liao..i think i have to buy her a new bag...dunno how much a Berkin sized Lv handbag cost man..." but good thing the handbag didn't spoil..so i guess buying some expensive stuff does pay in the long run..hahahaha...

but i do agree that alot of ladies are spending more than they can earn and want a guy to "subsidize" their spending lah...which i honestly think its jus distasteful...but i'm pretty sure Materialism manifests differently in us guys...
Old 02-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TehOping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post
every girl says they want security.

even with $ecurity, are you be able to foresee the future? can you guarantee that your husband that 1 day he transform from 'prince' to 'peasant'? till then, that's where your conscience counts.

if you only see '$ecurity' in your eyes, u probably be left on the shelves. cuz u only want perfectionism. future can't be predicted. rough seas must be braced by 2 persons, not 1.

Eh i think u got my meaning wrong. When i mentioned security it also entails the need to plan for marriage. Lets say the couple is in their late 20s and want to get married. The guy cannot just propose and then expect things to fall into place right? This is sg.. if we are at some other countries yeah maybe possible to wing it after marriage.

What about housing? Thats the main issue that many single people face nowadays. To me getting a house is also a form of security. If the couple is not able to afford or get a house then how to get hitched? This is called practical also ma.

And about being from prince to peasant.. that depends on how strong your will is.. how you want to honour the wedding vows that you took. Money is evil and it takes 2 hands to clap. Nowadays alot of men also materialistic
Old 02-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Though I agree that there are SOME materialistic girls out there, I disagree that they're are the majority. They only seem like the majority as all the non-materialistic girls are already taken, thus you don't find them in the selection pool.

Something I don't understand is, why are you guys complaining? If she has ridiculous expectation, move on. Same thing as, if you see something in the shops that costs way above its value, then what do you do? You walk away. Instead focus on what you can change. Your salary, and your choices (of women).

Top tip from me. Instead of dating sites, clubs etc, if you want to find girls who put themselves ahead of any materialism, try hobby groups or free workshops, gatherings, like meetup.sg. The women there usually are passionate about something, or are deeply interested in something, and usually don't bother about getting top dollar salaries.

How do I know this? Well as usual, the girls usually appear when you are..... guess what, attached. LOL. Let me know if you guys are interested to know more places to meet girls. I can post here again.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 02-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alle7720 View Post
My experience with most local girls of any kind, colour n religion that I've dated. They have the same mentality, comes to getting serious or the marriage they will see if the guy can provide them with future security example our job title, income, any of the 5c' shit even my ex bribe left me for a guy that have a freaking car etc etc & my sis too very choosy when comes to having a BF with bigger status than her. BTW I'm a middle income guy but I hate woman asking me about my status which I never reveal to them. Cheers mates
Sad to hear that, however u should feel lucky ur ex bride left u. Reason being: she dun see that having a car means the guy has 100-200k less to spend on her. Owning a car does not mean that the guy is better off than u. It may mean he is less well off than u as he needs to pay off car loan, petrol and etc. How many of guys actually can just walked into the showroom and pay off a car in full? I have not met as many, but these are the guys theses materialistic girls should get. The problem is these guys are very careful with the wife they want to get.

Guys should not feel sad that the ladies left them for someone who look better off. We should thrive to make ourself better and prove to the ladies that they made the wrong choice for not choosing us. Whining and not doing anything will prove that they are right. It's not what u have now that makes u successful. It's what u can become that makes u really successful. Hope u guys understand.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Though I agree that there are SOME materialistic girls out there, I disagree that they're are the majority. They only seem like the majority as all the non-materialistic girls are already taken, thus you don't find them in the selection pool.

Something I don't understand is, why are you guys complaining? If she has ridiculous expectation, move on. Same thing as, if you see something in the shops that costs way above its value, then what do you do? You walk away. Instead focus on what you can change. Your salary, and your choices (of women).

Top tip from me. Instead of dating sites, clubs etc, if you want to find girls who put themselves ahead of any materialism, try hobby groups or free workshops, gatherings, like meetup.sg. The women there usually are passionate about something, or are deeply interested in something, and usually don't bother about getting top dollar salaries.

How do I know this? Well as usual, the girls usually appear when you are..... guess what, attached. LOL. Let me know if you guys are interested to know more places to meet girls. I can post here again.

Go to church or temple ....join the religious group . Most probably the girls wont be materialistic.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Modern woman are just trouble. Stay clear of them . Is better to be single and enjoy lots of freedom.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Go to church or temple ....join the religious group . Most probably the girls wont be materialistic.
seriously? what do u think these girls go pray for?
Old 02-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
seriously? what do u think these girls go pray for?
The girls aren't praying that is for sure.. they are looking for contacts
Old 02-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

"Ai peeh Ai cheeh Ai dua liap nee" where to find?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

All women in this age are pragmatic, you should try staying in a western country. Nature of women are all the same. There's no such thing as till death do us apart. Unless, you're in the baby boomers' generation. Gen Y are the worst of all.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
i think there are many girls out there with a good education cert but looking at the world thru an ah ma glassess. they did not realize they are no longer the only or dominan female in SG unlike in the 70s or 80s. SG man also tend to travel more as more of our business venture goes overseas, like China, Vietnam, Korea, Jap and many more. So that means we also get to see more bitches and fuck more different passport. and when we reach home, we realize the slut i just upped last week at xyz countries is so much prettier than my office slut, and less demanding, obedient, lower maintenance, down to earth, which now look more like a office bitch.

i not saying it entirely their fault, it probably is because of our culture. woman and man are view as equal status. but if you go korea, jap, china and viet, even woman who are working, goes home respect and treat their husband like king and their husband naturally reporicate the kindness. in Sg, woman more likely to kpkb when you reach home, telling you this problem, that problem, can you solve this or tat, and all we asked for is give me 10-15 minutes of silent, adjust myself after work, settle down and talk calmly. not to mention, they really like to make a hill out of a mould and dont know the real meaning of MYOB, tehy can go on telling you Ms x or Mr Y do this and like tat, but he should have done this or like tat. all we want to hear is the impt thing, things that matter or we are concern, not some grandfather stories......
yes. I agree
When girls talk rubbish about staying with you in all bad circumstances and all that, try asking her the same question after you lose everything.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
newhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If SG girls are not materialistic, then I worry.

Who's going to pay for the dividends from my retail reits if these girls don't demand retail therapy from their men - bfs/husbands/fathers(sugared or otherwise)?

It's a multi-billion dollar industry that requires billions in revenue and that needs to come out from your pockets - not gonna drop from the sky you know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1