The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 25-02-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR for SNS Ashley

Face 10/10 same as photo

Boob 9/10 Natural Big C. Soft and firm.

Ass 9/10 hot ass(a bit round, between H and O shape)

Body 9/10 S-figure

She was wearing a dress with boob cleavage when pick up. Her room has a shower invisible glass can see through the room just beside the bed. Her room has curtain was open a column. There is a sofa, a desk, a computer chair, a table, and mirror. You can do many different pattern on all this thing. Once we are inside the room, almost all girls like to ask me for shower...i always told them i shower before i come here because i dont like to waste time showering its not my hobby. I like one night stand style. I strip her dress slowly to the leg to see her sexy bra and g-string in slow motion. Her body was super hot. Then i unbutton her bra to see how big is her boob, i was shocked it was just same as the photo. Big natural soft C cup. I grab her boob from behind and play with it. Hand is just nice to grab the big boob.

Pussy 9/10 Totally no hair. Fully shaven.

BBBJ 10/10 Strong suction, spit on the dick, make it wet, lick your ball and shaft and DT. BJ with slutty face and confirm eye looking at me all time.

I push her down to the bed and i lick her pussy. She give a soft moan. Then i finger her pussy, make her cum. She start to strip my clothes to 0 then suck my cock. I was very impressed with her BJ. She has strong suction, wet, spit on my dick and DT with her slutty face and confirm eye looking at me all the time.

FJ 9/10 her moan is soft. Can ride you long.

She cap me on with KY. Ride me with a soft moan, once i start to pump her fast she moan louder also with her slutty face and eye keep looking at me. I ask her what position she like 'doggy'. I proceeded to doggy, pump her fast her moan more louder. Spank her ass harder and harder each time until she say stop. Then i carry her up, put her slowly down to the sofa and missionary. Pump her hard and fast in missionary till we shiok. Then i pull out my condom. Ask her to BJ me.

Now i push her head all the way down till she swallow my whole dick then twist her head to do super fast extreme DT until she cant take it then i let go of my hand. I do this on her non stop for 10 times. All the times always almost get choked already. Finally i cum on her boobs.

We lie down together, treat as her bf. Chit chating. Squeeze her boob super hard till she say stop. hahahahaha. Times up and i left the room happily.

Overall 10/10
Extreme DT on her, Hit her ass at average strength, her boob cant squeeze hard, can strangle her neck. She can be dominated.

Not sure, pm me i can tell you more.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all

FR for Anna - SNS

I would say her looks are much sharper than the pictures. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines. She has navel stud and a nice tattoo on it too.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was
enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTf material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

I would like to thanks SNS for the arranging Anna.

Location was at one of the central posh hotel with a nice room and easy access by all mode of transport.

Refer to link for her ads :
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=919964

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra
Old 25-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
humodumpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna sns seems to be the Ang pai here.
Old 25-02-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MizunoPro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mia (Elite69)

Face: 8/10
Pretty with sharp model features. Italian.

Body: 9/10
Nice C cups, enhanced but not noticeably so. Leggy and really sexy. Tall at 180cm. Pussy was shaved and delicious, got wet quickly when being fingered.

Service: 10/10
Did not allow BBBJ, but I’m fine with it. As mentioned by another reviewer, will reciprocate and is sensitive to soft touches at the right spots. Very satisfying in numerous positions and generally accommodating.

Attitude: 10/10
Moderately chatty and not a time watcher. English is decent, a plus if you speak Italian.

RTF: Yes!
Old 25-02-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Phoebe @VPremium

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=910083

Decided to take one of VPremum's younger gals for a spin this weekend, and after some deliberation, I picked Phoebe.

If you are into petite young fuck bunnies (see my profile pic - thought she's now pregnant with Jules Jordan's kid), you MUST try Phoebe.

Slender teenage body? - Check
Small natural tits topped with little pink nipples - Check
Supple, bouncy and firm youthful body - Check
Pert little butt? - Check
Knows she's a naughty little girl - Check
Able and very willing to fuck your brains out - YES!!

Phoebe greeted me at the door while wearing the same little crotch-less outfit she's wearing in the pic above (the kitty ear hairband was in her cupboard), and squatted to helped me out of my shoes (so you get a good view of her little pussy), pulled me to her bedroom where she helped me disrobe, then to the shower to help me wash up.. and where the action began.

The girl is very enthusiastic, especially if you know how to show her some control (yes, she likes submission play). I did a 'Kabedon' and pushed her up against a wall, and she squealed in delight! She then went down on me and DT'ed my entire length - I'm average size, but she's a petite thing.

On the bed, I pinned her down and went to eat her out, to more delightful squeals, then after we switch to a 69, it was caps on - and she slid down on me in reverse cowgirl, so I could see my cockhead part her small pussy lips and slid all the way in...

After a nice cuddle post coitus, and the naughty girl trying to turn me on again... I managed to drag myself to the shower. Again - she helped me wash, and helped me change.. there's when I found the kitty ear hairband in her closet...

Oh her English has improved, so you can talk to her about simple stuff, though I told her not to call me daddy while we fucked (I ain't that kinky).

Last edited by Keima; 25-02-2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old 26-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 18
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of

Mary SNS

Looks: Resemblance to the pic posted. Long hair and Beautiful with sexy eye

Boobs: Nice feel and touch. Handful boobs that fit her slim tight nicely

Body: Tall, very sexy and slim curvy with v slender legs and meaty ass

Cathbath: Sensual teasing as she would be licking all over my body and caressing my balls. After that I suck her boobs.

Frenching: spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually, i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love

Painting: Paint all u want. She climax once. Shaven wet and tasty.Paint till her leg shake

BBBJ: he skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully

FJ: nice, sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. while in missionary, she will grab my hips to make me pump her faster, feel so wet and tight inside her and unload in a while.

Rtf : yeah for sure

Thanks Bro SNS for the arrangement
Old 26-02-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 0
Ni9htKni9ht is a glorious beacon of lightNi9htKni9ht is a glorious beacon of lightNi9htKni9ht is a glorious beacon of lightNi9htKni9ht is a glorious beacon of lightNi9htKni9ht is a glorious beacon of lightNi9htKni9ht is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=919989

FR for Sayuri from Xclusive

OKT instructions are clear and good. Ok now for the main dish..

Sayuri is definitely a proper Japanese lady, very polite, very attentive and she can converse well in English. I tried some Japanese but hearing her English is so good i just continue talking to her in it. Seriously... if she's not in this line, she can be a Jap/English teacher anywhere...

Looks wise, I'll say she's older than the pics but her skin is very well maintained... seriously better than some 20 somethings I tried, and Jap standard fair.

I would recommend her to people that prefers MILF and more mature ladies that you can talk to and enjoy her company than just bonking...

OK on to the bonking, its good but not as passionate as some i've tried

RTF maybe if I get a good deal
Old 27-02-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same������

Area: Central
Name: Nija
Group: SNS
Web: https://sbfsg.fun/showth...5#post22098955

1. Age: a young innocent sweet gal in her 20s
2. Face value: very beautiful face, charming smile, long hair
3. Boobs: Natural and original small, no comment how big is it
4. Body: 1.71 meters tall, exquisite, curvy, sexy nice ass, fair with no tattoo
5. French: DFK passionate, aggressive, hot, sexy, wild type of frenching
6: Pussy: Shaven and super tight, nice to lick
7. Cat licking Catbath: Her tongue licking my tits and balls is so sensitive
8. BBBJ: blow very long, deepthroat and lot of suction, wet and sloppy.
9. Painting: Played with her pussy and her moaning was such a turn on.
10: Moaning: soft to loud, very sexy and horny
11. FJ: very naughty! Wild wild girl! Her pussy was very wet, we only sticked to few positions. Doggy and cowgirl. Amazing bod on top of me made me super horny.
12. CIM: Came in no time! All in her mouth! Solid! she take it all without complaint, suck my hot sperm and swallow it
13. GFE: very warm, very considerate, mainly to make you feel very comfortable
14. Will you come back? RTF: Will definitely come back to support her,
15: Attitude: hardworking, willing to please and go all out, no complaint
16: Overall: she sure know how to pamper a guy
Old 27-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
Equatorial is one of the Best!Equatorial is one of the Best!Equatorial is one of the Best!

Ashley SNS

Face: verified, thats her in the pic, sexy and smitten type of looks.

Body: fair and smooth complexion slim & sexy body with nice curve nice smell.

Boobs: C soft and firm, a handful very nice for fondling and grabbing.

Pussy: clean shave, tight and get wets easily and super responsive to licking

Frenching: a born frencher, non-stop and super wild and horny like bf and gf

Bbbj: eye contact is genuine and the bbbj was very sincere with the slurping sound and non- stop deep throat and with fast and slow moment

Fj: pro rider straddle me like horse and ride me like experienced. Move hips back and forth. Sibei shiok. And feel my cock keep moving around the walls of her pussy. I manage to make her orgasm twice! while performing missionary and doggy

RTF material

She serviced me well, like a king. My needs were well taken care off

Thanks SNS for arrangement
Old 27-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lisaann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now, here still gt fake review, the photos nt accurate. Come on la, don’t continue do like this, give proper one.
Old 27-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Delayed FR for Jenna from @VPremium

Figured no point rushing out a substandard one for her because I only saw her on her last day, but wanted to write one regardless after the busy weekend was over because DAMN she's AMAZING.

My first thought when she opened the door is that she looks like a very early Rae Lil Black - of which I'm quite a huge fan, so you can imagine my heart jumped there in excitement. With what she was wearing, see-through negligee, that wasn't the only thing that jumped in excitement :P

Walked me to her room, joined me in the shower, very chatty in Mandarin, though it's clear it's not her first language as some phrases she still asks if it's correct (it mostly was), but amazing conversationalist nonetheless. Action began in the shower, while she was washing - she hugged and cuddled in the running water, and was very playful about it.

Then the real action starts.

You know how there are some girls who somehow have the physical chemistry with you, and you can both enjoy the deed together? Jenna was like that, at least for me, and when she tells you she cums, it's obvious from her insides if she wasn't faking it. She tastes SWEET, it's lovely, and she loves it too (though i'm assuming you need to know how to do it for her), and she's got this amazing technique for cowgirl that I've not experienced before - usually the girl will just grind but hers is like a grind + suction + pump + something else, and somehow she also manages to stop before you release, so you really enjoy the full time.

It was a cowgirl, doggy, missionary, shot 1....then conversation and foreplay until another performance for shot 2. Very few girls can make me go for two shots one after another, but Jenna had the chemistry, so recovery was fast!

Round two was longer, tried more positions, ended with a massive handjob finish. I also have to say that throughout both rounds, whenever it's possible, the Frenching continues and is very passionate.

Will i see her? you bet i will. Just waiting for her to return to our shores! Thanks to @VPremium and team for the impeccable and smooth coordination, top notch as always.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nika SNS

Location, central very accessible in a busy location.

She look the same as in pics with the sweet mix blood look. Very pretty and elegant lady.

She has a sexy tall lanky, slim legs and curve soft and smooth fat free body for sure, natural and pink nipple that is suitable for boobs lover. she smells really good

The frenching was passionate with lot of tongue fright and lips locking with DFK too. The feel was like doing it with gf.

I gave her wet and shaven pussy a good lick and paint as i pain her till she moan and beg to fuck her.

She start the session with licking me all over and she doesn't focus on one area only. She put in effort to lick around the body from top to bottom. Then she proceed to gave me a good blow. Her blow was skill ful with no teething effect. She will alternate between deepthroat and suck and lick the ball. She will not rush to make you shoot. She will slowly teases around here and there making you high and want climb on her immediately.

Then she finally rides on me. The sound of her moans sounds so natural and not forced. And the way she ride is not those up and down kind but rather using her butt to move forward and backward and around. And she does it slowly not those like a rush and say tired and ask u to be on top. I could not take take it anymore and had to be on top. The tightness of her pussy and the moaning and seductive expression make me give in and i cummed within a short while.

Her GFE come with lot of hug as she will always giggles and tell stories about herself and hugging more and more and it's really becomes like your girlfriend already.

Nice session and value for money worthy.

Thanks SNS for arrangement
Old 28-02-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Angel from SNS

Ps: Another mans meat is another mans poison.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=918561

Location: 10 /10 Central area and easy access via all kind of public transport friendly.

Looks: 10/10 long hair, same as in pics with gorgeous and naughty look

Boobs: 9/10 natural and nice shape that fit her well, nice to touch and fondle. Soft and very sensitive nip to suck and play

Body: 10/10 fair with no tattoo, slim curvaceous tone figure with perky ass

BBBJ: 10/10 good suction, and licking with tongue stud. Made my cock really really wet. Started slowly till she change to fast tempo. Feels awesome with some balls massage feeling.

Painting: 9/10 For those into painting, she is a gem. her clit got super wet and sensitivity and i think i made her cum twice for over 20mins of painting.

FJ: 10/10 good rider and submissive type. I give deep thrust and can feel her pussy getting wetter came to me and ride me ruthlessly. Can take in slow, deep and long pounding.

GFE : 10/10 really treats you like a king. very horny kind of girlfriend

Overall 10/10 enjoyed myself left as a happy man

Those who want book her. Please be fast as i think she is leaving soon.

Thank SNS
Old 28-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huthuthut123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many options..
Angel or Nathly??
Old 28-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by huthuthut123 View Post
So many options..
Angel or Nathly??
Take both!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1