The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Thanks bro. This https://shittokuadult.net/archives/647 shared where the possible AV stars and which soap / deliheru they are based at. I navigated to one of the soap website and saw that the lady has a Twitter, so i directly DM her via Twitter to book. Hoping she will reply. She is AV star. Damage according to the site is 65,000 yen for 120 minutes.
Yes! I dm directly too sometimes via Twitter. All the best! Sometimes the girls will accept but the venue will reject you when you walk in as not because they don’t accept foreigners but they just can’t communicate with you so you gotta tell the girl to give a proper heads up or get a script ready on your phone. They will be more than willing to help if you make their live easier haha. They just get really flustered when bombarded with English
Old 13-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumonherface View Post
Yes! I dm directly too sometimes via Twitter. All the best! Sometimes the girls will accept but the venue will reject you when you walk in as not because they don’t accept foreigners but they just can’t communicate with you so you gotta tell the girl to give a proper heads up or get a script ready on your phone. They will be more than willing to help if you make their live easier haha. They just get really flustered when bombarded with English
Noted. The av girl I booked is a hafu so she knows English. I'm guessing that'll help alot. Now she just needs to reply my Twitter DM haha.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornynroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Action in Japan

Came back from Tokyo

Visited the soapland thrice as all the experience and girls were beyond my expectations

Dmg : 100k yen for 120 mins

All e ladies were young and flawless complexion head to toes

Service superb

I will definitely return whenever am back

PS : two of the ladies speaks fluent english one need to use Google translate
Old 14-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynroh View Post
Came back from Tokyo

Visited the soapland thrice as all the experience and girls were beyond my expectations

Service superb

Care to share which are the shops?
Old 15-03-2023, 06:18 AM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to DM a few Soapland girls via Twitter, mainly the high end shops, for direct reservation using a mixture of Japanese and English and introducing myself from Singapore. One of them replied that overseas guest unable to reserve.

Seems like still some barriers to foreigners
Old 15-03-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Care to share which are the shops?
120min-100k
twice x100k=200k
U very rich
Old 15-03-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Came back from Tokyo

Service superb

120min-100k
thriceX100k=200k
U very rich
Old 15-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornynroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
120min-100k
twice x100k=200k
U very rich
Bro i when thrice 3 times 😘
Old 15-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i when thrice 3 times 😘
so total damage 300k
or 100k/3=33k+
Old 15-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Managed to DM via Twitter app one of the soapland girls to reserve a slot for 31st March 7pm. While she accepted my reservation via Twitter, she also replied me in English to call the soapland in Tokyo to reserve in advance. So I called, the guy picked up and rattled away in Japanese. The exchange literally went like this as I could only pick up bits and pieces of Japanese words and was literally guessing and improvising based on the limited vocab I could think of:

Tencho: "*** *** **** *** *** shop name"

me: "konbanwa (gd evening). Watashiwa shingaporu kara ki mashita (I'm from Singapore). Dai jyou bu desu ka? (is that ok with you?)"

Tencho: "*** **** **** **** ***dai jyou bu desu~ (bla bla bla, it is fine with us)"

me: "eigou (english) wa ka ru (do you understand?)?"

Tencho: silence

me: "ano (erm), yoyaku desu (reservation), Serika (girl's name) desu"

Tencho: "ahh.. **** **** ***** Serika *** **** *** sangetsu (march) sanjyu-ichi-nichi (31st -day) shichi-ji (7pm) *** **** ?

me: "hai hai hai" (basically hai everything since I heard him mention the correct name, month, and date, and time that I had texted the girl via Twitter booking, the girl must have informed him)'

Tencho: "** **** **** **** o namae wa?"

me: shared my eng name

Tencho: "arigatou *** **** ***** *** ** Serika *** **** *** sangetsu (march) sanjyu-ichi-nichi (31st -day) shichi-ji (7pm) *" (probably to confirm everything)

me: "arigatou gozazimashita"

Tencho: "arigatou"

Will update if the session was good by end of the month
Old 16-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbtp7896as deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Came back from Tokyo

Is the shop Versailles? IIRC Barubola & Don Juan don't charge above 100k even with the gaijin tax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
... she also replied me in English to call the soapland in Tokyo to reserve in advance. ...
From what I've read on TAG, the standard practice is to call them twice. First is on the day before your reservation. Second is one hour before your appointment. You might want to confirm this with the lady or with the shop.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtp7896as View Post
Is the shop Versailles? IIRC Barubola & Don Juan don't charge above 100k even with the gaijin tax.

From what I've read on TAG, the standard practice is to call them twice. First is on the day before your reservation. Second is one hour before your appointment. You might want to confirm this with the lady or with the shop.
Wow, based on my limited baby-level Japanese, I've no idea what to say if still need to call them 2 more times on the day. What if they think I'm calling to cancel. LOL
Old 17-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 0
BananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last edited by BananaXL; 29-03-2023 at 03:21 PM.
Old 18-03-2023, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pinkcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought that I'd shared about my experience after coming back from Osaka.

Disclaimer: Many brothers will probably find my FRs useless because I only spoke japanese. not bragging because it's not like my japanese language standard is good but can hold a simple conversation.

first encounter:
A hotel health near Umeda, specifically Toganocho. There are plenty of such joints there, most don't have a shop front. rather you have to go inside the building and enter the "office". first thing i asked is whether they are okay with foreigner? they asked which country i'm from, which i replied sg. they also asked about if i'm working in japan (which i told them no, only on holiday). they then quite promptly said okay, asked me to sit in the waiting room.

after 10 mins, i was called to the counter and they showed me a picture of the girl (shi**ku-chan, age: 21). told me the girl is okay with foreigners and can manage well. didn't want to be too troublesome so just said ok (also the picture of her looks good, about 9/10). price is 16000 yen + 10% consumption tax so total 17600 yen for 70 mins. paid up and given a pager device to wait again. after 10 mins, told to head downstairs and meet girl at building entrance. woah, high school girl uniform with a knitted jacket.

we walked to a love hotel 2 mins away, paid 1500 yen for the room usage. head to room. first thing in the room, remove mask. cute, light makeup, real age probably around 24. then chatted a bit and removed all clothes for shower. brushed teeth, gargled mouthwash and showered together. she claimed to be fat but honestly i feel more like baby fats, belly still relatively flat. little brother hard from looking at her cute body.

Next she helped to dry my body, asked me to lie on the bed and wait for her. so lie on my side to watch her wipe dry her body like watching jav. she then climbed onto bed, started rubbing little brother and then bbbj. apparently quite good with her tongue so had to stop her 2 mins into the action. asked her to lie down so i can admire her body. she is still conscious about her body but i told her she is just my type. massaged her boobs and sucked on the cute nips. she allowed me to play with her pussy gently and also inserted finger to feel inside her. asked if can paint and she happily said go ahead.

a little tired after a while and decided to lie down and requested for sumata, she sat on top of me rubbing my shaft near the top of her clit. it's forbidden for fs at hotel health so she will position herself to continue rubbing without chance of entering. told her let's finish it so she used her hands to push shaft against her body. shot my load after a bit more stimulation. still about 20 mins left so chatted a bit before showering.

rating:
face: 8/10 (discount only 10% from photo)
body: 8/10 (i like the baby fats)
service: 9/10 (standard japanese service)
rtp: 9/10 (if i go back to osaka, for less than 200, much better cost performance than sg girls)
Old 18-03-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cutecute86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Action in Japan

I am in Japan Tokyo now, any recommendations please thanks 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1