The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horny00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Scammed in Hanoi, just experienced it myself.
She quoted 1.5mil for sex. But after the act, she say money not enough. Say kissing is 6mil, bj another 8mil. She will use tactic that say "more money" but don't say how much so they can squeeze you. So guys, i suggest just go for Nuru or normal massage and end it.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
frkingblur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horny00 View Post
She quoted 1.5mil for sex. But after the act, she say money not enough. Say kissing is 6mil, bj another 8mil. She will use tactic that say "more money" but don't say how much so they can squeeze you. So guys, i suggest just go for Nuru or normal massage and end it.
Sorry to hear. Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Where did u get the ger from? On the street or wechat... just pay her 1.5 n kick her out of the hotel.

I did once using wechat.... cursing it. Pic different, no BJ, dead fish. F half way, asked her to wear cloth n f off. Initially agreed LT but paid her what she deserved for ST.

No matters how horny, I will not go for wechat girl I rather watch AV n wank it. Save the money to drink beer.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally i feel. Viet is not goood for mongering anymore. However, can still go visit their great landscape and eat their cheaper and nice food. Girls there attitude CMI and so many scams. They are too business money minded already. No sense of what is service. I rather u all just go for Little Tokyo that kind.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Personally i feel. Viet is not goood for mongering anymore. However, can still go visit their great landscape and eat their cheaper and nice food. Girls there attitude CMI and so many scams. They are too business money minded already. No sense of what is service. I rather u all just go for Little Tokyo that kind.
Quote:
Haha...understand your frustration...tourists dun spend enough time in Vietnam to unlock gems here...

Most dealt with gals from entertainment or nightlife...so the gals will try all kinds of patterns to milk the cash...

Scams are common and yes have to be street smart...

If use website gals similar to hcm then just get laid and go off...plenty of website gals in hanoi...only thing is need to go to designated hotel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
No matters how horny, I will not go for wechat girl I rather watch AV n wank it. Save the money to drink beer.
This is very true...

Also motorbike recomend gals never touch...most scammers...

Pls stay safe and be safe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-03-2023, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
mixerknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try to pick up ladies at bars i cant rmb how much i paid it was quite some time back no need scared pic not the same
Old 16-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanoinewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All from wechat.... any techniques to tell real/scam ?
Old 17-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoinewbie View Post
Test them 1 by 1.
Old 20-03-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Any bros have recommendation for massage in Hanoi? Or want chiong tgt nxt week
Old 29-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m in Hanoi now.Anybody knows a cheap htgd with nice girls? PM me.Beer is on me
Old 02-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
This is why i stick to Hotel KTVs.
Safer bet and girls are more "Curated".

I personally always go to Hanoi Hotel's KTV, the people there knows me, since I tip them well.

There are others as well, such as Fortuna Hotel's Boss KTV.

My last trip in October, stayed at Hanoi Hotel after almost 7 years of not going, and first night straight away went to the KTV and picked a girl that can speak English. (you can ask Mama san for girls that can speak Eng or Chn.)
Told her to go to my room and tipped the mamasan, Nowadays, they have a min tip. this surprised me. last time I tip 100k is already a lot. nowadays, they want 500k and say that is min. like wtf. anyway, I am not there to make enemies. so i compromised and tipped her U$15. I say i not enough VND on hand. mamasan ok.
the girl i brought was already drunk out of her mind when she got to my room, but we showered together and straight went back to bed and started getting BBBJ from her, and then the usual stuff, but since I was also a bit drunk. It took me a long time to finish.
Anyways, we both went to sleep and around like 3am, i opened my eyes to check my phone and moved a bit. She took it as I want to fj, so she grabbed protection off the nightstand and put it on me and started riding me non stop for like a good 5minutes until i finished. hahaha It was quite funny to me.

What irritates me though is many of these girls, they always try to ask for "taxi fares" like wtf mate, I already tipped you. stop trying to annoy me more.

These hotels also have pretty good spa/massage. The girls for the in room massage are also quite good, but they don't do FJ. They only do HJ and that's already a very tricky thing since the doors have windows and some are reluctant. but if you got good rapport with them. Can ask them to go to your hotel room. HOWEVER, note that they cannot go to the spa's hotel room. they will go to other hotels, but that's really provided you got good rapport for them. I never strike gold with the MLs.

Anyways, TLDR, if you want safe boom boom bets, just go to hotel KTVs and the easiest are Fortuna hotel and Hanoi Hotel's KTVs.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
This is why i stick to Hotel KTVs.
Safer bet and girls are more "Curated"

Anyways, TLDR, if you want safe boom boom bets, just go to hotel KTVs and the easiest are Fortuna hotel and Hanoi Hotel's KTVs.
Very true, these are failed fail for foreigners who don’t speak Viet but downside is higher premium and lower quality compared to local KTV…Fortuna hotel seem to be a better choice if you wanna tabao from boss ktv and save u some money on ST room rate.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Very true, these are failed fail for foreigners who don’t speak Viet but downside is higher premium and lower quality compared to local KTV…Fortuna hotel seem to be a better choice if you wanna tabao from boss ktv and save u some money on ST room rate.
Is it really lower quality? Fortuna has some stunners but also the older girls.

I've been to 2 local ones and the quality wasn't better but i don't think I saw that many during lineups. Might have just been unlucky.
Old 05-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am visiting Hanoi from today Wed April 5 to Sun April 9 and think it would be fun to visit a KTV or massage place. Send me a direct message.
Old 08-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wolves2552 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoinewbie View Post

Only way is to filter to those you really interested in and ask for a video call.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1