The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: L16H51 [2022]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Reviving this thread. Don't know why no review of this hse.

Couple days ago, having the urge but with constrain timing, last min couldn't get(Pai seh) FL1 booking, decided to go GL see see. Went 2038, 2040 no AP girls around. Wanted to go home, but remembered previous 1818 now at 1651. So why not just walk over to see.

Saw the previous okt, say hi. At the time only 3 girls there, was recommended #7(I think). Paid $60/20mins and went in round. Girl after afew looks was acceptable, cute girl look, sweet smile. Body was not fat(curvy), nice boobs(big B) nice ass.

Now the service part, undress went in shower, she immediately kneel down for bbbj(1min) then shower soaping, washing off then another round of bbbj.

Came out, was drying up, she help me dry up, kneeling down to dry my feet another round of bbbj. 😱

Went to lie on bed. Service started with normal bbbj, then she reach for water bottle for hot and cold bbbj, balls licking, deep lashing AR and bbbj again.

Really enjoying her mouth service, told her not to stop and skip main event.

Bell rang, and extended another session.

Think the mouth service lasted for total or min 30mins. She doesn't complain and even smile thru out.

Finally told her that I am cummin, she hj me til cum 1st burst then wrap her mouth onto my dick and continue sucking for 2nd burst 3rd burst till my dick went limp.

After all done, with 5-10min spare, she offer me massage and say she can massage very good. But I decline, told her she must be tire after the long bbbj and she laughed. Went shower together again and before soaping my dick she kneel down and say must clean my dick 1st before soaping. And suck on my dick again.

Wash up, pass her a small tip and left.

Was wondering why no review on this house since the previous 1818 service level still exist. But truthfully, when I was there, the girls look may not be as pretty as 1818 before covid time.

Hahaha... Maybe I will kena zap for this FR. Anyway... Will def RTF for this house. Already posted FR, so u guys enjoy.

P.S. I forgot to tell that this girl can do DT...
Thank you for your FR.

We need more people like you who share.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know which girl got bigger natural boobs in this house? I don't like enhanced boobs.
afaik dont have...
quite a few girls left as well
nv ask them when will have new girls

many first batch girls from several houses left the shore coz some of them made alot of money when GL just reopen
heard from OKT easily 20 to 30 per day
Old 12-03-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
afaik dont have...
quite a few girls left as well
nv ask them when will have new girls

many first batch girls from several houses left the shore coz some of them made alot of money when GL just reopen
heard from OKT easily 20 to 30 per day
JM14 side I think they are still getting this numbers daily now mah.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
JM14 side I think they are still getting this numbers daily now mah.
some cant tahan after few months go back liao
JM14 first batch only G1 remain
Old 23-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Reviving this thread. Don't know why no review of this hse.

Couple days ago, having the urge but with constrain timing, last min couldn't get(Pai seh) FL1 booking, decided to go GL see see. Went 2038, 2040 no AP girls around. Wanted to go home, but remembered previous 1818 now at 1651. So why not just walk over to see.

Saw the previous okt, say hi. At the time only 3 girls there, was recommended #7(I think). Paid $60/20mins and went in round. Girl after afew looks was acceptable, cute girl look, sweet smile. Body was not fat(curvy), nice boobs(big B) nice ass.

Now the service part, undress went in shower, she immediately kneel down for bbbj(1min) then shower soaping, washing off then another round of bbbj.

Came out, was drying up, she help me dry up, kneeling down to dry my feet another round of bbbj. 😱

Went to lie on bed. Service started with normal bbbj, then she reach for water bottle for hot and cold bbbj, balls licking, deep lashing AR and bbbj again.

Really enjoying her mouth service, told her not to stop and skip main event.

Bell rang, and extended another session.

Think the mouth service lasted for total or min 30mins. She doesn't complain and even smile thru out.

Finally told her that I am cummin, she hj me til cum 1st burst then wrap her mouth onto my dick and continue sucking for 2nd burst 3rd burst till my dick went limp.

After all done, with 5-10min spare, she offer me massage and say she can massage very good. But I decline, told her she must be tire after the long bbbj and she laughed. Went shower together again and before soaping my dick she kneel down and say must clean my dick 1st before soaping. And suck on my dick again.

Wash up, pass her a small tip and left.

Was wondering why no review on this house since the previous 1818 service level still exist. But truthfully, when I was there, the girls look may not be as pretty as 1818 before covid time.

Hahaha... Maybe I will kena zap for this FR. Anyway... Will def RTF for this house. Already posted FR, so u guys enjoy.

P.S. I forgot to tell that this girl can do DT...
Brother, can confirm is it Girl No 7. Would like to give it a try. Thank you
Old 23-03-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornykock View Post
Brother, can confirm is it Girl No 7. Would like to give it a try. Thank you
Should be. You go try and FR here. 😆
Old 26-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carlosmyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G7
Cute face with slim body, small firm boobs
service-oriented attitude
Cap BJ
Accommodate different positions
Clean shave pussy (she said laser shaving)
Old 26-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

G7
Cap BJ
Old 26-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

G7
Cap BJ
Old 26-03-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

G14
Cap BJ
Old 02-04-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster

Wah, now all CBJ?

Then customers sure dropped liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-04-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ZigNTonic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah, now all CBJ?

Then customers sure dropped liao.
Eh no leh, I still get BBBJ from G7. carlosmyot FR is for G14 only but he repeat post and add wrong girl number some more, since G7 body not that slim but G14 is slim.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went by the house today. Popped into and saw three girls. G7 not avail so OKT recommended G2.

Petite body, skinny. Enhanced C boobs. Not the prettiest, around late 20s.
Dark skin and uneven teeth. For me not that much of an issue, pleasant enough but list here so brothers can have right expectation.

She made up for it in SOLID service.
Paid $60/20mins

Walking to room she was smiley and touchy feely here and there. Also giggling.

In room, got naked, we hugged and rabba rabba a bit. She is willing not like some FL that rush you into shower.

In shower she purposely fondle nipple and didi as she wash. We rabba rabba a bit. I used my dick to rub her pussy and grind her standing. She reciprocated.

Then dry up and bd action. Start with hot and cold BBBJ, not CBJ. Did 69 and I fingered her pussy. Continue with normal BBBJ, she blew me quite long. All the while I was rubbing her pussy. She reacted and made some pleasurable noises while my dick is in her mouth. After a while of BBJ and ball licking, she got horny, started to suck my nipple again and hugged me while I fingered her as she wanted more.

She then sat cowgirl on top without a condom. She ground her pussy on my dick and we moved back and forth. I sat up a bit and my dick disappeared into her pussy lips, all the while grinding. I thought we might accidentally insert, I think we almost did, she was giving me that high look in the eye as we were grinding away. I believed that if I had move my dick to penetrate she would have allowed me to enter raw as we were both highly aroused.

Big head took over and did not penetrate her raw. She continue to ride and grind my dick with her pussy lips and the aroused look on her face until I exploded. She flopped next to me, and wiped me clean, then she asked me if I want to go round 2 and go for penetrative sex. I was too tired and this old man can last long but need long time to recover too. So I declined.

All the while she was cheerful and happy, no black face.

Washed up, bell rang, a bit overtime, tipped her another 10 and left.

This is a gem, definitely will return. Such passionate service for $60.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 04-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmyot View Post
G14
Cap BJ
i saw G14 on way out. Quite pretty and long legs, but she has a "don't bother me" look. How's her service?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 04-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow nice fr

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1