The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 21-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Lily from Elite69

Session on 21 March 2023

Looks: 8.5/10 90% resemblance to her photos. Cute blonde look, really got the GND feel.

Body: 9/10 Slim-toned build. Her boobs are natural (around B cup) and soft with pink nips.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 She is quite skilful in BBBJ. Won't neglect your balls when licking.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Cleanly shaved with no weird smell. Ideal for painting, though she didn't get very wet

FJ: 8.5/10 FJ with her in cowgirl and missionary was quite shiok.

Frenching: 9.5/10 Enjoyed her deep and slow frenching throughout the session.

Overall: 8.5/10. Nothing major to complain about.

RTF: Maybe. She has the GND looks with GFE feel, which appeals to me.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
bolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR for SNS Akira

Looks: asian look with nice features, gorgeous and a attractive eye, nicer than photos.
Complexion: fair and smooth
Boobs: small boobs and pink nipples that suite her size.
Body : super toned body, petite with a sexy perky ass
Pussy: nice small pink shaven pussy, wet and tight
BBBJ: skillful as she pleasure my cock so attentively its like she all out to pleasure. Really nice no rush and I had to stop her. I scared no time for action.
FJ: hot wild hard deep sex with deep penetration and different positions with high moaning. She make me cum in doggy.
GFE: lot of frenching and hugging. No commercial feeling.
RTF: sure, why not

Holyshit. Damn sexfied and damn shiok session.

Thank you boss for bringing this gem.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slickbeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mary SNS

Late but short FR for Mary - first time booking with SNS and everything was very smooth. SNS was very prompt and quick in his replies and location was very central and good.

Mary also looks like the pictures and it was a great experience overall. Will book again with SNS!
Old 22-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
suckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Akira from SNS

https://sbfsg.fun/showth...1#post22169241

Looks: young, seductive, sexy, charming and CFM looks

Frenching: slow and solid tongue action and power

Body: petite, toned, slim with nice curve, young tight with a meaty ass

Boobs: small natural perky tits with pink nips nice to touch

Shower: SOP washing with gentle stroking, touching and cleaning my cock

Pussy: have to go slow, shaven, wet and juicy. Painted her till she pulls her sheet and grab your hands while you lick her. no weird taste or foul smell

BbbJ : Eye contact with deepthroat, extremely hard working, slow and steady with good suction.very powerful.

FJ: Stimulating stereo effect moaning. Tried a few positions and she ride well. Love piaking her in doggy and slapping that shapely ass. Ended with an explosive CIM. Shiok!

CIM: wild, horny and so playful, still can show me her mouth then swirling my load in her mouth

GFE: non-commercial feel as her english is fluent and take care of me well.

Thanks SNS for the booking
Old 23-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
DBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SNS recommend Akira. I enjoy my moment with her.

Akira look like a sweet hot asian university student.

Looks: 10/10 (Resemblance 90%? Doesn't matter, because she is prettier in real life. Pics usually have a bit of PS so understand it)
Body : 10/10 (smooth fair skin, petite and curvy slim body with sexy butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft and natural Bs with nice pink nips)
Bbbj: 10/10 ( good grip and suction with lot of suction and nice slurpy suck managing eye contact on you)
Frenching: 10/10 (She is a passionate frencher. No need initiation. She auto will provide with lots of kisses and good tongue action)
Pussy: 10/10 (pussy was small and cute. No smell. Tongue tourture her clitoris and think she busy tahan already)
FJ: 9/10 (Got high looking at her facial expressions. The best part I think is her moaning. Very the turn on one. We tried only missionary and cowgirl. But I like missionary with her the most. As bonk her when her leg lift up in V-shape and while bonking and frenching with her while she moan in enjoyment)
RTF: Yes! Good chemistry buildup with her!
Old 23-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 11
anggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Astra

She look very similar to photos. A very demure and friendly lady. She is really hot and attractive. Tall with slim and sexy figure and a shaven pussy with a natural boobs that fit her frame.

Once in the room, she take care of me well. She dim the light but you can request her to on the lights she will ok one.

Guides me to bed , helps me remove my top and gives me a nice back rub before heading to showers. In the shower , she cleans me up well. She will pays attention to my bro , and not forgetting teasing me time to time. communication is no problem one, english is not bad too.

After shower we chit chat while shes still in her towel before we proceed to main event.

Cat bath, can see she enjoys it to tease her pray alot. while she do it, she will look at you to keep seeing if you enjoy what shes doing. Frenching is no problem for this girl too once it gets heat up.

BBBJ is what i came for, and boy does this girl performs. dont have to tell her, she knows what shes doing, she pays attention to my balls and looks at me in a seductive look while she perform the deed maintaining the eye contact. DT no problem. No complaint on how long, she will do her best to service my whole cock. Halfway through i signal her to do 69 and she obliged, shaven pussy, pinkish insides with no smell and easily wet! asked her to lie down and gave her a good licking. Time to time she will stop you when she gets too ticklish but she enjoys it alot.

After 5-10 mins of pleasuring her, she mounted on top of me, and did cowgirl first. She can ride well, riding me for a while while i hold on to her sexy natural boob then we switch to doggy , lazy dog and me being not so young already and cant maintain long, sensing that i am about to cum. I asked her to finished me with another BBBJ with CIM and she obligned.

After this session, she cleans me up, and we chit chat abit till times up.

The GFE was high as she was service oriented and treat me like boyfriend.

She is sure RTF material. i hope i can meet her again as she is leaving soon.

Lastly, thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 23-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

racebow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The FR here seems to be very fake. I didn't see even on FR for girls from VPremium even he has the most girls posted here. All other FRs look the same words and structures, should be the okt themselve write them.
Old 24-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw SNS have a new arrival Roxy
Make arrangement and response was alway quick and swift in response.

Roxy was friendly and very easy to click with. She can speak english and can hold conversion.

Appearance
She look like what was posted in the ads. very accurate.
Very nice feature with a beautiful blue eye.
Fair and tall with model like sexy figure with a hot sexy ass
Boobs was C, natural and pink nipple.

Service
Frenching was passionate and intense with lots of fierce DFK, lip sucking and
tongue action with no limit.
GFE was intense and was being treated like a boyfriend.
She will follow the pace you request for bbbj and make it wet and warmth enough.
She lick from my balls and to the shaft with good slurping sound while maintaining a sexy eye contact looking at you.
She is ok to take big cock and know how to control the speed.
She will give deep throat and the twisting effect.
The painting was awesome as her pussy was cleanly shaved with no smell and she really arch back to enjoy my deep paint and moan damn loud.
No KY needed for FJ as her pussy was already very wet.
She can take rough pounding during FJ as she can ride decently long as well.
We switch to doggie then I cum shortly after missionary as i can feel the tightness and hotness when i am penetrating inside her pussy.
Her moan sounds positive and she will ask for more even I had shoot out.

Service standard was high and good, go all the way and very hardworking and willing to please type.

Sure RTF material.

Roxy is a MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her.
Old 24-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Astra - SNS

Looks - 9/10
Young look and looks exactly like the pictures with long hair

Body - 9/10
Slim and petite (no belly fat). Butt is nice and bouncy, I enjoyed the view when pounding her from the back during doggy.

Boobs - 9/10
Not for boobs lovers but she is all natural which is a huge plus point for me.
Fit into her body shape with nice firm nipples.

Pussy - 9/10
Pussy was shaved with no smell. I start painting her until she came. Her moan sounds so real.

Communication - 9/10
She speaks good English so don’t need translator.

Catbath -9/10
But action started when I was sitting at the side of the bed. She started to cathbath while I still sitting. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ - 9/10
very sensuous with alternate fast and slow motion. Uses her tongue well. She covers the balls, shaft and entire dick. She bbbj until I got really hard. I stop her and ask her to lie down to get ready and fuck her.

FJ - 9/10
It was wonderful like making love with a lover or mistress. Shower was standard. Then she proceed to french for a while. After that she ask for cowgirl position and ask me if she can come first. Of course I said ok. After she came, I ask her for doggy position at the small table with mirror. I started to bang her hard until I came.

GFE - 9/10
100% attention to customer. We french from time to time and lot of hugging and cuddling all the time.

Attitude - 10/10
No playing of phone and black face. Hardworking and willing to please. Serve with a smile and go all the way.

She is leaving soon, so be fast to book her.
Old 24-03-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
400trx is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody engaged Jessica London? Do Pm me and share your reviews please
Old 24-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sirmountable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone who tried camila kim dm me please? Thanks
Old 25-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fly2space33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on Roxy form SNS

okt: friendly, prompt
Looks: 8/10 (gorgeous, nicer than photos)
Boobs : 8/10 (shapely c boobs with pink nips)
Body: 8/10 (smooth skin with slim, fit and tight and sexy ass)
bbbj: 8/10 (very long and wet bbbj, slow and slurping effect and deeptroat)
Pussy: 8/10 (shaven, wet and tight and responsive to my painting)
fj: 8.5/10 (no KY need and tight. The moans seems authentic.)
GFE 8.5/10 (Feel like fucking gf and non commercial feel)

Thanks for arrangement.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

easygoing9428 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread...0#post22179920

Visited: 25/03/23

Name:Claire
Looks:10/ 10
Body:Fit
Boobs:Enhanced
Kissing :10/ 10
BBBJ : 10  / 10
FJ :10  / 10
AJ: 10/10
GFE :10 / 10

Overall Experience:10  / 10

RTF/RTMefinitely YES! It's an experience of a life time!

Remarks (if any) : My last days in SG, so I thought to treat myself with Clare with AJ added on. First time seeing her and you know she is a classy lady. She looks a bit older, but you can't really tell, because of how well she maintains herself. Not to mention, she has that amazing barbie shape figure. We go to her room and chatted a little bit. As I was undressing to take a shower. Definitely feels like I am coming off work and telling my GF about my day.she undresses and she has this beautiful sexy. You can tell her breast was enhanced, but her bubble butt is 100% real deal. Not to mention, you can feel that she works out, because of her beautiful toned waist. We started with an amazing sloppy bbbj, and it was the best bj I ever gotten. She just kept going deeper and deeper, even when it becomes so wet and sloppy. After she puts a cover on, Claire moved on top of me to ride. Then it was doggy, then it was her laying down, then reverse CG. All these positions, I only have to gesture with and Claire already knows what I wanted. And finally, we come to the AJ. We started off slowly to get warmed up. And once she was relaxed and we got it going, I was pounding her in doggy. At one point Claire was on top for AJ and she was pounding herself on to me. Absolutely AMAZING. I decided to COB, because I really want to take that mental image of her covered by my little swimmers. She helped me HJ as she was caressing my balls and I unloaded on everywhere on her chest.

The damage was definitely big, but it was definitely worth it for me.

PS: Thank you for bro elite for fast response and clear instructions.

DISCLAIMER : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date : 26/03/23
Old 26-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi from VP have gone back home? I thought she's gonna stay long here? 😔
Old 26-03-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Astra SNS

She looks similar to the photos.. Obedient and pretty lady. She has mid fare tone but still fair, tall and no fat, slim body. Natural small B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze in the palms of your hands.

Gave me abit of a tease during shower by playing with my brother. Love her expression when giving her a good paint. Pussy was shaven and very wet. Can see its real and she enjoys it. Complete with some shaking when she is about to cum. Her sound system damn steam one.

The frenching was slow and we felt like passionate lovers. She would initates to french and had a good tongue exercise.She don't hold back and goes all the way, non-stop

DT and tongue swirling with eye contact. She got down on her knees and started sucking, took my hands and place them on her head to get me to face fuck her. Tried facefucking her with her head off the side of the bed too for awhile till she gag. I stop as i want to enter her rather than cumming now.

Started with missionary , switched to cowgirl. Her hole was tight and i was able to go in till very deep.I continued in cowgirl position for about 10 mins and cummed. Too shiok to hold longer, had to release all my cum. Good bonk!

The GFE was good. It was like my own girlfriend and being treated well.

She is leaving soon so be fast to book her.

Hope this FR can help her get more like minded customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1