The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
rachelm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Sorry to hear that. If nothing else, take it as a lesson learnt that the only person you should give everything to yourself.

Call upon your close friends, or old friends to help you pick yourself up.
Because of him, I have no one by my side. I took a long leave to reorganise my life back
Old 26-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is me being too realistic making me feel less emotions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
i did reflect these past couple of months. I am started to try to open up the idea of meeting someone new dating etc etc. maybe subconsciously i still have the wall i guess? past 2 weeks met 2 new girls at different occassions, got their contact, but not sure what to do next. still feel not so interested.

guess i need to move on to step 2 and need a wiser person to help me break down this wall ? haha
Simple. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't do it.
Relationships are not mandatory for survival in life, only air food and water is.
If someone has got you interested, there is no need for anyone to teach you.

Almost forgot to type my favorite. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 26-03-2023 at 09:27 PM.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Simple. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't do it.
Relationships are not mandatory for survival in life, only air food and water is.
If someone has got you interested, there is no need for anyone to teach you.

Almost forgot to type my favorite. HAHAHA.
agreed. he will need to meet a girl that can get him interested. but if his "wall" is making him not interested in any girl how ?
Old 28-03-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoiseeker View Post
agreed. he will need to meet a girl that can get him interested. but if his "wall" is making him not interested in any girl how ?
So be it. This question makes it compulsory for him to get a girl in life. Back to my same answer, Relationships are not mandatory.

Simple analogy. If someone is not interested in having smelly tofu. Tried it, don't like it, so be it.

My question to you will be. Why force it?
Old 28-03-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS,

i am in the same spot as you. I dont feel exceptionally attached to anyone, but i've been through depression myself. Since 2018, i've started doing things alone, traveling alone and also, drinking alone. Prior to that, i was the kind where I've always wanted to go out with people, and i cannot sit and eat alone. So its quite a 180 degrees change for me.

But when i sat down and kinda talk to myself, some conclusions i've arrived to was:
- Everyone is way ahead and im alone. It's a negative thought but it is the truth that i am feeling that way
- Relationships have harmed me in many ways possible. My last relationship failed because of communication. But when i was forced to the corner where I had to make a choice between her and this group of friends, i knew my heart died there. So yeah, i broke up with ease.
- I am indeed purposeless. I dont feel a sense of purpose, but a heart filled with void. The saving grace to why i am still alive, is because this new job was what i wanted, and i have been motivated day by day. Eventually, i've managed to set goals where i want to be.

Some people debated about my choice, but i don't care. I used to if i was younger.

The current self now can walk away from a date if i feel offended. That's how extreme i am now. Not sure if that's the case for you.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
Hi TS,

i am in the same spot as you. I dont feel exceptionally attached to anyone, but i've been through depression myself. Since 2018, i've started doing things alone, traveling alone and also, drinking alone. Prior to that, i was the kind where I've always wanted to go out with people, and i cannot sit and eat alone. So its quite a 180 degrees change for me.

But when i sat down and kinda talk to myself, some conclusions i've arrived to was:
- Everyone is way ahead and im alone. It's a negative thought but it is the truth that i am feeling that way
- Relationships have harmed me in many ways possible. My last relationship failed because of communication. But when i was forced to the corner where I had to make a choice between her and this group of friends, i knew my heart died there. So yeah, i broke up with ease.
- I am indeed purposeless. I dont feel a sense of purpose, but a heart filled with void. The saving grace to why i am still alive, is because this new job was what i wanted, and i have been motivated day by day. Eventually, i've managed to set goals where i want to be.

Some people debated about my choice, but i don't care. I used to if i was younger.

The current self now can walk away from a date if i feel offended. That's how extreme i am now. Not sure if that's the case for you.
good to know at least now you have found the day to day motivation.

as for TS i think he similar, but he mention he also has his business goals set. so i think the focus on trying to get the business started may be a contributing factor to why he not interested in relationships.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So be it. This question makes it compulsory for him to get a girl in life. Back to my same answer, Relationships are not mandatory.

Simple analogy. If someone is not interested in having smelly tofu. Tried it, don't like it, so be it.

My question to you will be. Why force it?
logical. if TS is ok alone i think he dont need the relationship.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv33 View Post
good to know at least now you have found the day to day motivation.

as for TS i think he similar, but he mention he also has his business goals set. so i think the focus on trying to get the business started may be a contributing factor to why he not interested in relationships.
I will agree so. I guessed on a positive note, having a goal is better than no goals.
Old 28-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Lots of surprising good pointers that you'd never think it'll come from a forum like this.

I'd say the act to form social connections, build a relationship, and have sex, are the results of us being biologically enginnered over a millenia to ensure our survival as a species. This is so we can depend on each other for survival, and give birth and care to the next generation of humans.

Us feeling lonely is normal for a social species. It does not always have to end up with us seeking for a relationship. Looking for an interest group is a way to find like-minded individuals you'd enjoy the company with. If you somehow end up in love in a relationship, that's just a cherry on top of the cake.

What's most important is that you cling on the life and have a motivation to living your day to day life.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 28-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Lots of surprising good pointers that you'd never think it'll come from a forum like this.

I'd say the act to form social connections, build a relationship, and have sex, are the results of us being biologically enginnered over a millenia to ensure our survival as a species. This is so we can depend on each other for survival, and give birth and care to the next generation of humans.

Us feeling lonely is normal for a social species. It does not always have to end up with us seeking for a relationship. Looking for an interest group is a way to find like-minded individuals you'd enjoy the company with. If you somehow end up in love in a relationship, that's just a cherry on top of the cake.

What's most important is that you cling on the life and have a motivation to living your day to day life.
Well said.

At times, pressures, stress, failures & disappointments seem monumental & overwhelming, far beyond our ability to control, we fall into depression & foolishly presumed that such is our destiny.

Such is not, & only a blip in our journey of mortal life, which no Being promised it will be a bed of roses daily. No Human is perfect. Only by making mistakes, acknowledging such, correct them can we Humans progress.

It takes courage to live & such courage to live had been left behind to us to learn from, from our brave ancestors whom gave us our todays, family & true friends whom had faced far worse situations than the depressed would ever know, but whom fought back with stronger mentality to survive, not just for themselves, but their loved ones as well, & overcame their woes.

No Human is born out of a vacuum, nor are our hearts made of stone, but of flesh. No one is alone or needs or even meant to be lonely.

There are others that may hurt or harm us, but there will always be those whom cared & love us, & even new ones whom will share & offer a chance to share a meaningful life together...if we but open up ourselves, cautiously...or else, the gift of life would only had been sadly wasted..

Old 28-03-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

No mortal has the power to tell the future correctly. Only what our ancestors, whom are flawed beings but through trial & errors, & found the right path for progress for descendants - we today -can we learn from, to never take another Human life for granted, more so those whom loved & cared for us.

We Humanity had progressed for millennia. Thanks to our courageous forefathers, today we are able to communicate at light speed, to share thoughts & feelings. While such tech had been abused by others, many MORE benefitted through genuine heartfelt thoughts to others.

Singapore is a progressive nation, & sadly, due to survival as a mere island state, we made many sacrifices that other nations need not do so as they have backyards to rely on. We don't, & not everyone can earn fortunes easily. Our forefathers understood such, but it did not stop them from experiencing love & love to others - to family & one's own kids, to relatives & friends & thus our todays, thank to their sacrifices.

We each today, must NEVER take another fellow Human for granted. It is love that compels us to reach heights that we never know achievable. In marriage, the vows made must be kept, no matter the circumstances & need to find solutions to resolve & keep the vows true, or we will only dishonor ourselves, & our very words meaningless to another.

It is only comprehensible that the meaning of love to a male is different to a woman. Love comprises more than just sex act. It comes with higher responsibilities - to start civilization & is the foundation that civilization is built up - the care, the concern, justice, peace, progress, etc. For males, it's just an itch to be relieved, but for females, it is the need to be wanted, to be desired & never to ditched after the male's itch is relieved. She too needs security.

Without females, there would be no males. It's only science. Thus both male & females are partners and NEVER to be taken for granted. It's not just about the sex acts, but care & concern, to never be taken for granted.

The internet was meant for the progress of Humankind, to keep in touch always. Just a simple text of care & concern will go a long way to keep our female partners happy:-

The english lingo is versatile & one needs not send the same text daily or else it will be meaningless as no effort is applied. Many other version or variations in the same or different language will help keep the partnership alive & vibrant.

Old 29-03-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Feels very cheesy.

What I know is people do banter/sex talk and sharing cute/sexy/nude photos to keep each other happy.

I can't help but laugh when I saw this. No offence. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 29-03-2023 at 07:03 AM.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

No offence taken. Criticism is welcomed, cos that's how we can all improve.

For those whom are happily married, I doubt if they need such. My suggestions are only for those whom are starting over again, to go back to the basics, to try before moving to the next level, one step at a time, to gain confidence & rebuild life.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Feels very cheesy.

What I know is people do banter/sex talk and sharing cute/sexy/nude photos to keep each other happy.

I can't help but laugh when I saw this. No offence. HAHAHA.
hahaha share cute have i never share sexy / nude before lol
Old 30-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
hahaha share cute have i never share sexy / nude before lol
That is the part where the Fe-males will do. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1