The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hey bro @eatsleepwork
Thank you for “lending” your MR which is very useful.
Was abit lazy to write for NX since your MR describes NX to a Tee. Yes and she also WahLao me too LOL
Not a problem bro
Like u said, Sharing is Caring is the spirit
Old 16-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
cusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool..thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Not exactly. But nothing that Google Translate can’t solve. But she can understand english. Since she has been here for quite sometimes and being a young lady , she learns fast.
Old 17-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
My first time trying out nuru, so decided to try out cheryl with her $300 2 hour package this morning.

Looks: 9/10 (does not look like she is in her 40s at all, she looks like she could be in her mid 30s
Body: 10/10 Big boobs and perfect body, no tummy at all for someone her age, she is almost the same height as me at 175cm.
Nuru: 10/10 Simply amazing, no idea how nuru should be but with her rubbing me all over with that warm nuru feels heavenly.
HJ: 10/10 with plenty of action on the balls, kinda wish she did bbbj.
Sensual: 10/10 she got me releasing my first shot before nuru, i usually take long but with her amazing skills, released in no time, my ejection was explosive, she says its the first time someone ejected with such force.
GFE: 10/10 At first both of us didnt talk much but towards the end we talked for abit but i love her attention, helping me to shower & scrubbing my back, did a face massage and head massage as it was part of the package, spent the 2 hours fully with her and ended everything feeling relaxed.

Overall experience: Didnt feel awkward at all, she is very friendly, she has soothing music playing the whole session and her place is very clean, one of the best ML experience that i ever had, went there feeling stressed but came out very relaxed.

RTM: Will do very soon!

This Cheryl?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/cheryl-massage/
slicker69
Old 17-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Yes, that is the one.
Old 18-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

My fav English speaking ML is Natalie SLG local sexion. Speaks decenth English, sweet voice, full nude, nuru and fake love making! Must try if you can get a slot/shot
Old 21-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Themag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
My fav English speaking ML is Natalie SLG local sexion. Speaks decenth English, sweet voice, full nude, nuru and fake love making! Must try if you can get a slot/shot
Yes she is legendary for a reason. Surprised she does not appear more frequently on fav english speaking ML. Her english is very good imo. Honestly sounds more local than chinese. Highly recommended.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themag View Post
Yes she is legendary for a reason. Surprised she does not appear more frequently on fav english speaking ML. Her english is very good imo. Honestly sounds more local than chinese. Highly recommended.
She's localised having married and divorced a local. She also "retired" a couple of years ago and returned recently . But booking a slot seems next to impossible...no response at all even though I was a regular back in her heyday.
Old 22-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Bros , this Natalie the legendary nuru Queen last time near serangon area?
Used to be her regular too, didn't know she's back! This the one?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/
Old 23-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Bros , this Natalie the legendary nuru Queen last time near serangon area?
Used to be her regular too, didn't know she's back! This the one?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/
Finally got a slot and yup it is her but she has changed physically (older more rounder), menu offering (no more stated BJ or shower together etc) and location. Still compared to current crop, in my opinion, she is a definite RTM. Not gonna give a detailed FR as your experience may vary - she was the queen of BJ and Nuru but her current ad offers massage (which she has improved on since her last stint) and HJ. But her skills at having you shoot with her fake reverse cowgirl f&^$ing is IMO still unmatched.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Ppl says third is a charm. Book natalie for the third time and finally got to meet up. Now I know why she’s name aeroplane queen. Looks pretty, my cup of tea and also well maintain body. Her English is quite localize, communicate in English sure no problem. Definitely RTM material.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Ppl says third is a charm. Book natalie for the third time and finally got to meet up. Now I know why she’s name aeroplane queen. Looks pretty, my cup of tea and also well maintain body. Her English is quite localize, communicate in English sure no problem. Definitely RTM material.
Funny how many guys assumed that Natalie is PRC. Maybe because she list in SLG?
Actually she is originally from Mudland and practically grew up and lived here as a kid until now. That's why she sounds like a local and she also holds a pink NRIC too.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Funny how many guys assumed that Natalie is PRC. Maybe because she list in SLG?
Actually she is originally from Mudland and practically grew up and lived here as a kid until now. That's why she sounds like a local and she also holds a pink NRIC too.
So her upcoming trip to PRC to visit family is untrue?
Having known her from her Carol to Athena days I find that a little far-fetched - that she is M'sian. But I guess U have your sources.
But She has been in SG since her late teens - and that may account for her speech patterns and liberal use of "lah".
And if she is M'sian her language proficiency would be way better than now..... my 2 cents.
But who cares really - she is a gem and I'm happy to be in her good books.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BooBGuY is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
Yes, that is the one.
But Cheryl doesn't like her nipples being played or sucked?
Old 26-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBGuY View Post
But Cheryl doesn't like her nipples being played or sucked?
Yeah sadly, but you can grope the boob.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

RTM Fairy yesterday.
She is offering nurse, OL, student, one piece outfit. The session starts in bedroom and extends to living room area near the table/mirror. As usual she is very sweet, friendly and hard working. She is learning English using app. Since she is young and smart, so picking up the language fast.
Big boobs (probably C), nice skin, SN. Helps with shower at the beginning of the session as well.
She is a very nice girl, be nice to her and respect her boundaries. You’ll be rewarded.

Last edited by SGBJ2016; 29-03-2023 at 07:38 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1