The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone tried this DH b4?

Somehow I think I saw her pigture posted by some samster here!

Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
20thcentury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow samsters, where do helpers club these days? Which clubs/bars are easy to pick them up?
Old Today, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thcentury View Post
Hello fellow samsters, where do helpers club these days? Which clubs/bars are easy to pick them up?
Used to be Orchard Towers before COVID.

Try City Plaza (Indos), Peninsula Plaza (Burmese), Lucky Plaza (Pinays) on Sundays, approaching maids Bangla style? If any Bangla can easily get them, so can you.

Last edited by PikaPikaSEA; Today at 08:10 AM.
Old Today, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 5
Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Anyone tried this DH b4?

Somehow I think I saw her pigture posted by some samster here!

I asked for 3hrs.
She quoted $250.(bbbj, cap sex)
Regulars she prefers can raw.
Old Today, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 5
Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!Saitama79 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Nowsday younger where they get this kind of money to fuck a maid $300-$500. They earning so much now. One month fuck 2x already $600-$1000
I noticed some of them using all the latest Apple products. iPhone, iWatch and iPod.
100% got sugar daddy.

Got one Filipina DH asked me for $600 monthly so I can own her every weekend (unlimited shots + time). I bargained it down to $500 reasoning that I still need to book hotels and food etc.
Think about it 🤔, not bad compared to those meet-once kind of transaction. But I doubt their loyalty and faithfulness and finally their "last minute family urgency life and death money" problem.
Old Today, 08:30 AM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama79 View Post
I asked for 3hrs.
She quoted $250.(bbbj, cap sex)
Regulars she prefers can raw.
Siao bo

Let's see how much she charged me!

Lol... So she is regular play toy too
Old Today, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I noticed some of them using all the latest Apple products. iPhone, iWatch and iPod.
100% got sugar daddy.

Got one Filipina DH asked me for $600 monthly so I can own her every weekend (unlimited shots + time). I bargained it down to $500 reasoning that I still need to book hotels and food etc.
Think about it 🤔, not bad compared to those meet-once kind of transaction. But I doubt their loyalty and faithfulness and finally their "last minute family urgency life and death money" problem.
U OK bro?

I expect then to show faithfulness and loyalty?

Especially Pinoys! Lol
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
100% got sugar daddy.

What will happen is that you’re required to give the $500 on the first fuck, where you can probably face fuck her and cum on her face….
Then when you try and meet up for the 2nd time, she’ll give excuses.
Persist and she will ghost you.
Therefore you paid $500 for one session.
You can thank me later.
Walang anuman.
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Cant believe all these $ being paid/ DH asking...how times have changed post covid
Last time just pay for room + $30-50 for her misc needs + makan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1