The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
18yr old viet babe DAWN! (Fair, tender and cute syt!!)

Hi bros,

Here to introduce a new babe to you all..Dawn..

Let me see..Dawn is a very cute pie babe..only 18 this year..marshmellow soft tender skin with a pretty and adorable syt look..secondary school lost-puppy look type of girl...flawless complexion...

Based on feedback from bros who had just tried her, they say she's pretty but still very shy and green..but she's a nice soft spoken babe who tries hard to please..shall let bros find out more for yourselves..

Skill wise pls do not expect anything from her..She is a first timer in this trade and will not perform up to Thai or PRC standards.. But if you like the lovey dovey kind of experience from a true blue 18 yr old..Dawn will satisfy that..She might give you more, but it depends on Chemistry..

Body wise she is not the super slim type..she has a tad of meat for you to grab..definitely not fat..nice to hug n squeeze..

Boobs are an ample B-cup, nice and firm..and of cos 100% real.. butt has nice meat for good sound effects during doggy..

Shes definitely a gem, but in this trade due to family debts..might only be here for 2 weeks..

Stats:

Height: 157cm
Weight: 45kg

33B - 24 - 33
Fair and flawless complexion..

Damage is 150/2/1 inclusive of 4-5 star hotel, excluding CD..

FJ is for certain, but other services depends on chemistry..give her some love and BFE, and I'm sure you will receive more..

Interested bros pls PM me with your contact number..

Bros who do try her, pls do be very gentle..she is very fragile..and as mentioned 100% green in this trade..

Cheers!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragonlim85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18yr old viet babe DAWN! (Fair, tender and cute syt!!)

hehe I LIKEE 18 year old.

Msg me hor sis!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

All pms replied..

Bros pls rem to leave me yr ctc number..

Cheers..
Old 03-01-2011, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Can CIM or not............ke ke le
Old 03-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zeth24 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can i have her contact please, thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

All pms replied..

Bros pls leave down your ctc number when pming me..I cant emphasize this enough..

Cheers!
Old 04-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

All pms replied..

Bros pls rem to leave me yr ctc number..

Cheers..
Old 04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

All pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 04-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

All pms replied..

Cheers..
Old 05-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

All pms replied..

Bros pls leave down your ctc number when pming me..I cant emphasize this enough..

Cheers..
Old 05-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

All pms replied..

Cheers..
Old 05-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 16
dragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to behold

Interested. Plz PM me the number!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

All pms' replied..

Bros pls pls rem to leave down yr ctc number..

Cheers..
Old 06-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

My session with Dawn was last week. Quite frankly, I have already forgotten about it. But Bro KYnKY, asked me to write a short FR for her. So here goes.

My most vivid memory of her was that she is very sweet and cute looking. She looks very young, in the 18 – 20 age group. I could see right away (even with her clothes on) that she is on the chubby side. Well, once she undressed, I can see that she is indeed chubby (but not really fat).

For those who have never tried a Vietnamese girl before, you should know that Vietnamese girls never do any servicing. In any case, Bro KynKY did remind me of this fact when he took my booking. Dawn will allow some painting but that’s about all. The bonking was ok and I could see that she is quite used to it.

Damage was $150/1hour/2shots.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had session with Dawn yesterday. Bro KYnKY's writeup on her is pretty much correct. Nice girl, not slim not fat either. Green. It was like a shy, young, inexperienced , a bit reluctant gf bonking for the first time, brings back nice memories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1