The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

I kept recalling the action just now and it felt good. What about sex with Ray tge following night? Then I remembered anal sex and I looked over the details of it on my phone. I asked myself, should I do it? I dozed off in a while and slept till 9am when my sons woke me up.

I brought them out together with my mom and We met up with my girl friends and their kids to have early New Year eve dinner.

My girl friends commented that I look different that day and my face was glowing. Suddenly one of my girlfriend joked that I must be in love, and I was shocked to hear her say the truth about me. But I just brushed off by saying old auntie dry for so many years where got love. Inside my heart I was smiling.
Old 13-03-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

During my dinner, Ray text me to ask what time I could make it to meet him and I told him I would try to send my sons back early so as to meet him early. He said he got me a lovely dress for the yacht party and I felt so sweet.

My sons wanted to spend a night at my mom's place as they wanted to play with the dog at her place. So We parted with my girl friends and I sent my sons back with my mom. My mom asked me whether was I going out, I lied to her and said yes, there's a party in the office and she reminded me we are having lunch the next day. I said ok and kissed my sons before rushing home to shower.

When I was in the GRAB,i text Ray to inform him i was going home to shower and would be ready to meet him soon. He replied in an instant and said he would come up to my place to pass me the dress. I didn't think anything wrong and I said ok.
Old 13-03-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

He also told me to wait for him first and don't shower first. I thought he was right as he would not be able to reach me if I am in the showers.

Got home and I decided to check on the bra and panty to wear since Ray has gotten me a dress. Cleared the living room so as not to look so untidy. Ray reached and the door bell rang. Opened the door and he came in. He took out a dress from a paper bagvand showed to me. It was a glittery black dress, something I have never worn before.

I thanked Ray and took over the dress. I told him I would change into the dress to show him. As I was about to turn and walked into my room, Ray pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. He said he missed me and asked me did I miss him too. I giggled and told him Yes i miss him.

I told him I needed to shower as I was out the whole day and I stinked. He said its alright, he love me even if I smell. He then asked me where my sons and my mom were, and I told him they are staying at my moms place for the night. Ray asked that means I would be able to accompany him the whole night, I replied yes!
Old 13-03-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

He said good, we can have marathon sex then. I thought he was just joking but he really meant it. He started to kiss me and I melted. We kissed passionately and he took off my tshirt and began to unhook my bra. I didnt resist but when he threw my bra off then I realised my boobs and nipples were appearing before him. I tried to cover with my hands but he brought them down and he saw my nipples, he started laughing and said what a pair of huge and dark nipples.

Ray didnt wait for me to say anything and he plunged his head onto my boobs and sucked my nipples. I felt great and started to moan a little. He turned to licking the nipples and i had a different sensation. After he had done on my nipples, he told me to suck and lick his. So I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it and his fit body with hairy chest appeared. I licked on his nipples first and he said he like that. He told me to remove his pants and underwear, which I did.

His naked penis appeared before me and it is very hairy too. I only like hairy chest but hairy penis is not what I fancied. Ray instructed me to suck his balls and I obeyed him by kneeling down and sucked those hairy balls. It turned him on as he groaned and he instructed me to suck his cock. I saw that his penis has grown to the fullest and it was indeed Huge!

I told Ray I don't know how to do it as I had never done it before. He thought I was lying but I was telling the truth. So he said he would teach me. And he stuffed his huge penis into my mouth, almost made me choked. He then held on to my head and started pushing his penis hard into my mouth. I didn't like it but when I saw Ray was enjoying it, I didn't object.

Ray stopped after a while and told me to lick his penis instead. I licked on his penis and Ray enjoyed it. He stopped me and then he went down on his knees and prone. He told me: Cecilia, now it's your turn to lick my asshole. He lifted his ass high up and I went behind him and licked his asshole.
I felt disgusting but that was what he did to me the previous night that made me climax.

He then ordered me to go under him and sucked his penis again. I did as told and this time he was like thrusting his penis inside my mouth. His hard thrusting in my mouth made me come and he shot his sperm inside my mouth before pulling it out. I wanted to spit it out but again he ordered me to swallow all in. I felt really disgusted but I wanted to make him happy and swallowed down his sperm
Old 13-03-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Ray slapped his hardened penis on my face before ordering me to stick out my tongue to show him I have all but swallowed down his sperm. He was satisfied with what he saw, and he commented that I am a good girl and he would reward me.

I wanted to go to the washroom to rinse my mouth and I got up and excused myself. But before I could walk far, he carried me off the ground and walked towards the kitchen. He placed me on the kitchen table and started to remove my jeans and panty.
And now I was fully naked, same like him.

I realised my kitchen windows were fully opened and my neighbours would see us. So I told Ray we should go back inside, because people would see us. He said ok, and carried me off the table, but he walked to the window instead. I was so scared he would throw me down and I pleaded with him. He carried me off the window and pretended to throw me down. I was so scared and begged him. He then carried me back into the kitchen and reminded me not to order him to do things, only he could order me. I quickly apologised to him and promised him I wont again.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Ray ordered me to stand near the window. I wanted to say no but I remembered i just promised to listen to him. So I went near the window but covered my boobs and frontal part with my hands. I look in front and luckily no one was opposite and saw me.

Ray pulled the kitchen table towards me, just in front of my washroom. He came behind me and hugged me, but I could feel his penis was grinding along my ass crack, instantly making me high.

He released my hand from my boobs and covered my boobs with his hands instead. But he fondled my nipples to became hard. After seeing no one opposite, he carried me onto the table again and instructed me to prone on the table. He made me lift up my ass as high as possible and I listened.

But Ray wasn't satisfied, he kept asking me to lift my ass higher but I already did my best. He then released my hands and I lied flat on the table. He then used his hands to lift my ass up high. He ordered me to hold it there and not move. If I move a little, he would throw me out of the window.

I did as told, totally listening to him. I saw him walking out of the kitchen into the living room. He came back to the kitchen with his phone. And he told me he wanted to take pictures and video of my ass as it is beautiful when it was lifted up.
Old 13-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

I said ok, but he switched on his phone on video mode and put it near me. He told me to say it in the video. I said ok to the video but he slapped my ass. He wanted me to be more sincere in saying in the video that he wanted me to video his ass and boobs and would let him anal fuck me.

I followed everything he said but when came to the anal fuck, I hesitated. He slapped my ass again to remind me what I promised him. And I said I would let him anal fuck me.

Ray was happy and he started to film my ass, my boobs and nipples, and my pubic hair. He was going to video my vagina when he saw someone opposite standing at the window.

He shifted the table so that I was facing opposite and he started to lick my crack, butthole and then my vagina.

All the while, I moaned like wild woman, without realising someone was already watching from opposite. It was only when Ray finished licking me that he told me someone opposite was watching that I saw a guy smoking opposite at his window.

The guy was whistling to us and made the thumbs up sign but I quickly buried my face on the table, feeling too shameful.
Old 13-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Ray was laughing so happily that someone saw him enjoying me. He told me that was one of the best thing that have happened on the last day of 2022. I turned my head to look at him angrily and he saw my angry face. I told him he had shamed me and I lived here, definitely people would gossip that I was having fun in the kitchen.

I got off the table and ran into the washroom, enough of the shame. Ray carried the table into the washroom and I shouted at him to ask him what was he doing. He wasnt happy i shouted at him and He reminded me of my promise to him.

We had a heated argument in the washroom and I told him he did not respect me at all. I already let him do anything but the last thing I wanted was to be shamed. Ray said he was just playing since it was New Year's Eve but if I cannot take this kind of game then We should not be together.

He told me let's break up and he wanted to walk out of the washroom. I was so scared of losing him and my anger immediately disappeared. I held on to him closely and pleaded with him not to break up. He said he cannot stand people shouting at him. I apologised to him several times and promised I would not do that anymore.
Old 13-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Ray told me he was still angry and I should compensate him. I agreed and told him I would let him punish me. He asked me I was sure, I told him as long as we don't break up, I would agree to his requests.

Ray then turned serious and he said he would like to cane me so that I would remember that I shouted at him. I told him I don't have a cane and he said he would use his belt to whip me then. And he said he would whip me once.

I was afraid to be whipped, but for my love for him, I said ok. To my surprise, he laughed and kissed my forehead. He said I was silly, He wouldn't do that to me. But he wanted me to do something special for him. And I climbed onto the table and prone towards him. He was standing at the table, and I started to lick his penis.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

He stopped me after a while and said I don't know how to blow him and my teeth scratched his penis. He ordered me to get off the table and put my hands up on the wall. The action got hotter.

Ray turned on the showers and sprayed at my back and ass. He sprayed at himself as well and he turned off the showers. He poured on the shower gel and rubbed them onto my back and ass and he said he would bathed me. I like that and I stood there facing the wall with my hands high up on the wall.

Ray put his fingers along my ass crack and washed my butthole as well, arousing me to moan. He then washed my vagina from behind and he discovered that I was already very wet.

I saw him rubbing the shower gel on himself and he began to place his penis along my crack. I was totally enjoying it and before I knew it, he inserted his hard penis into my vagina and started to penetrate right till I felt it reached to the innermost of my vagina. I moaned out loud in ecstasy and he asked me how I felt, can i feel his hard dick inside me.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

I replied him yes I could feel him and pleaded with him to start the action. But he refused. He wanted me to say the crude words. He asked me to say: Oh Darling, please fuck me now, I want it so bad. I did as told and He began to fuck me, yes sorry for the crude word, but I wanted him.

I was lost in another world when Ray really fucked me in that standing position. How had I miss the sex for so long, I actually love it with Ray. Ray did me in many positions but I actually loved it when he fucked me in doggie position!

I had orgasm a few times but Ray was still strong! My ex husband couldn't last and that's why I did not enjoy. But with Ray, I was in heaven and totally enjoying it.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

We made love in many positions and my kitchen table acted as the bed. But Ray is a strong man who could carry me in the air and do me. It was the first time I had this and I absolutely loved it. I had orgasm multiple times while Ray still had not come.

I never count how long our first sex lasted, but it was definitely a memorable one as I never had such a long sex before. I moaned till my voice turned hoarse but Ray still continued, and we changed so positions till I also enjoyed his different penetration.

It was when we changed to doggie position that he tried to force his gigantic penis into my butthole, making me screamed in pain.
He tried several times to force it in but failed. I felt a sharp pain around my butt hoke and Ray stopped as he said I was bleeding.

But he continued to do me in doggie position and I felt him pumping me very fast and hard. He pulled out his penis half way and turned the table around for me to face him. He shot and sprayed his sperm onto my face. It was really a lot of sperm!
Old 13-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

We sat on the table and rested,without washing up. Ray asked me how I felt about being fucked by him. He said those words. I told him it was wonderful as it had been 8 long years and I never had enjoyed such a long session and multiple orgasm. I thanked him for making our first time so great.

He laughed and caressed my hair and face. He hugged me to his chest and told me he already had knew he would get to fuck me when we first met. I asked him why, he shrugged his shoulder and said just a guy feeling. He said during our first meeting He felt that I should be a horny lady despite my decent demeanour, and his gut feeling proved right.

He continued by saying it is always a reward to fuck a mother, and I was the first mother to have succumbed to him. I told him I had so long lacked of being loved, that is why I felt loved when he cared for me. Ray said he would continue to care for me as long as i am obedient. I giggled.

I asked him that I thought he said he wanted our first sex to be on the 1st, why became the 31st dec, Ray said because the circumstances changed, since we were both alone in my house, why not start earlier.

Ray said he would give me the memory of my first anal sex on the 1st Jan instead. I then realised the pain just now and I told him it was really painful. He assured me that after the hole is broken , I would enjoy it, so he asked me to endure the pain first.

He asked me whether I love him, if I do, then I must allow him to anal him, to prove my love is real. I giggled and said of course I love him. He said good and asked me to flip over my body as he wanted to check the extent of the butt hole after he forced it a little just now. He checked and told me the bleeding has stopped and the hole is a bit bigger now.

He got me up and we began to shower each other with us kissing under the showers passionately. I really loved that moment and hoped we could remain there forever.

I was a bad mother, I completely forgotten about my sons during that moment and I only want Ray.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Ray started to soap me all over my body and I was greatly aroused! I did the same to him and he was equally aroused as his penis grew to its full length. It is gigantic!

We made love again and Ray tried to anal me again. Although I was in great pain, I endured for him and he managed to penetrate a little deep in yet not fully inside my butthole. Eventually He just shot out his sperm on my face and We showered.

We repeated the same process and it was quite late before midnight when We were done in the washroom.

Ray carried me out of my washroom and into the living room.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

He put me down on the sofa and also sat beside me. I guess both of us were tired after the few rounds of sex and we began chatting on the sofa.

Ray said let's not go to the yacht party since We could spend time alone in my house. I told him I would follow his idea. He then teased me about the sex we had, and he told me he felt so good he had screwed me, a decent woman and a mother.

He also asked me how I felt in my butthole, I told him it was painful but I would endure it for him. He laughed and said I am an obefient mother and gf. And he assured me he would give me my first anal sex after 12am and wanted me to remember this moment. I nodded.

He ordered food and We had our own party and drinks at my home till the clock reached 12am.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1