The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedez View Post
Tried nuonuo earlier on. Looks need to discount abit . But she has a huge racks for u to view and she got a very TEH voice lol.. Massage wise.. nothing to shout about. Normal. End of day otherwise as other bro mentioned. Wide menu to choose from.
ya greatly filtered pics so do not get disaappinted
Old 08-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Belle Aesthetics Spa At Waterloo Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
ya greatly filtered pics so do not get disaappinted
Vicky looks 90% to the photo already la.. you should see other Spa. I think they literally hire people to P their photos. Haha!!
Old 08-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Nuo nuo is baby hippo. Vicky need to put on make-up if not the mark on the nose might be a turn off
Old 08-03-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Nuo nuo is baby hippo. Vicky need to put on make-up if not the mark on the nose might be a turn off
Fully agreed. Yet to get a chance to see Angela. Fair white skin or?
Old 09-03-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Fully agreed. Yet to get a chance to see Angela. Fair white skin or?

Very fair.
Old 09-03-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Very fair.
Angela is smaller version of nuo nuo.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Angela is smaller version of nuo nuo.
Face wise syt or? Slim or abit meaty?
Old 09-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum98 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saw this was near where I was yesterday so I figured I would try it out.

Went for Angela since people were asking for FR about her. Looks wise not bad, a bit meaty but it's fine.

Massage was actually pretty good, no oil though so that might discourage others, but if you're into sports massage or have aches her massage really helps take out the kinks.

But that's not why you're here (maybe). Once she finished with the legs she asked the GQ. When accepted she left to go wash her hands (her words). When she came back, it's like she became something else completely. She became super teasing and super sexually charged. Because at this point I was still on my back, she started like roaming all over with her mouth before flipping over.

Once there she's super teasing as well, constantly sucking and licking around the chest and stomach area. But I think what really stands out is unlike most MLs who just stand beside you and assist you, she actually lies beside you and acts like a lover. Kissing, frenching (or trying to) and a lot of moaning.

Damage is 55 for the massage and 50 for normal+30 for roaming but no down south because in her words "if you touch me there I'll want to have sex with you". Deffos recommend
Old 09-03-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

Belle Aesthetics Spa

Address: BLK 261 Waterloo Street, #02-34
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm

Call Us At 83124931 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $55/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old 10-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedez View Post
Tried nuonuo earlier on. Looks need to discount abit . But she has a huge racks for u to view and she got a very TEH voice lol.. Massage wise.. nothing to shout about. Normal. End of day otherwise as other bro mentioned. Wide menu to choose from.
saw 1 few days ago when i passed by huge rack,big size probably abt mid 40's or is she the cleaning auntie haha
Old 10-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

Belle Aesthetics Spa

Address: BLK 261 Waterloo Street, #02-34
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm

Call Us At 83124931 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $55/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old 11-03-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to this place last week without booking.. Was assigned to eva.. Looks still ok maybe discount 20 to 30%. Massage was ok.. Wide range of menus available.. No need 88 package bullshit..👍... Location is good coz not many passerby..
Old 11-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Went to this place last week without booking.. Was assigned to eva.. Looks still ok maybe discount 20 to 30%. Massage was ok.. Wide range of menus available.. No need 88 package bullshit..👍... Location is good coz not many passerby..
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 12-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future

Went before. Pricing quite reasonable. And vicky was very accomadating. Can try
Old 12-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

this shop was very clean, very quiet, you would hardly see anyone walking past, pretty spooky at night as it was so quiet

There was only one ML the last time I went. Good to see so many new stock

Last edited by bonkerman; 12-03-2023 at 02:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1