The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Those divorce with kid

Hi all, mind to share how much was your kid maintenance after divorce?

My wife is quite unpredictable in her demand and seems to change btw options that benefit her only, so I just mentally preping myself.
She seems to be using kid as a excuse to dig or demand.

And she keep claiming she has friend that able to get almost half of the ex husband gross salary for kid maintenance. Say husband earn 3k, kid maintenance monthly $1200.

I just average salary worker drawing around $4k, 4k plus. Minus cpf is low 3k.
With 1 kid.

If you not comfortable sharing $ figure, then can share an percentage? Like 20% of your gross etc.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stevemcfly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Those divorce with kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post

My wife is quite unpredictable in her demand and seems to change btw options that benefit her only, so I just mentally preping myself.

And she keep claiming she has friend that able to get almost half of the ex husband gross salary for kid maintenance. Say husband earn 3k, kid maintenance monthly $1200.

With 1 kid.

If you not comfortable sharing $ figure, then can share an percentage? Like 20% of your gross etc.
i believe you can sit down with lawyer and work out a reasonable amount. it not how much she wants she gets. the court also needs to see is it reasonable.

my case is non contest divorce, amount agreed and signed so unless there are significant changes in costs etc, then review.
Old 28-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post

With 1 kid.

give you a clue on what the court will take into consideration when allocating child maintainence:

1. your income from all sources
2. your liabilities
3. the financial dependencies of your other dependents (parents, other children you have legally outside this marriage)
4. your state of health, do you need regular medical treatments
5. your total assets. your matrimonial home will be considered separately

you can try 1 way.
increase your liabilities as early as possible before going to court (better yet, before divorce gets filed).
Go borrow money legally. Hide the money (best is some good bank overseas and not hide at home in biscuit tin) and make sure nobody else know about the matter. Then show like you are in mountain of debt. Court will set youself a portion of your income to service your debts and not touch those or grant you reduced maintainence amount for a few years.

Pls dont tell the court that SBF teach you one, if caught. Is not illegal, but it will make you look bad in court and judgement will be less favourable for you.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

TS there's no more advice you can get from here.

You want to do it, consult a lawyer already.

Come here say and ask the same things over and over no use one.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
TS there's no more advice you can get from here.

You want to do it, consult a lawyer already.

Come here say and ask the same things over and over no use one.
Yes, I already arranged a appointment next week to proceed with it. Just trying to mentally prepare by gathering more info.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

what bros here can advice also same as lawyer. lawyer more detailed.

basically in general, how much is needed, how much you can afford and what are the grounds for divorce.

along these lines la
Old 02-03-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Get a job with no CPF contribution or be self employed so that can under declare salary
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
yinyangbonker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Get a job with no CPF contribution or be self employed so that can under declare salary
agreed if u want to under declare. but got salary good for credit facilities
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1