The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
By the way ex WL are required to sign and swear oath not to to marry sg men.

They can marry Malaysian men though. I saw from former L18h16 g23’s fb that she’s married to a Malaysian guy. 😂
SGP rules & regulations are sometimes illogical.... not a law under their statutes but still enforceable like the laws.
I know a singkie guy who was an ex-detective from CID. Learnt alot from him about the policing methods of the SPF. What I cannot comprehend is why he threw away his career for an WL.
Ok.... story telling time now.
EK was a detective with the SSB/CID.... sometimes they are required to support to other CID units. One day he was assigned to follow AV on their rounds. He came to know a WL in one of the Thai houses. Both fell in love but could not marry in SG. So after her stint in GL ended he followed her back to LOS and married her there. She could not return to SG so he will visit her every few months. All these travelling was tedious as her home was in Phayao village Northern Thailand near the Burma border. So they hatched a plan for her to return to SG and succeeded.
But 1 year later she was arrested for illegal entry and after investigations.... EK was arrested too. Jailed for 3 months and lost his job. He went to live in LOS and became an agent supplying thai girls to stables in Malaysia and SG.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ganna sent back the next flight lo.
Yah lah. Of course I know lah. I mean after she went back liao, did your friend managed to find a way for her to come back or what?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
There was once a 19 yo WL using fake passport to enter and work in L8H17. When she reached BKK, she was detained due to the fake passport. 200,000baht bail paid and released, however have to travel from Chiangrai to Bangkok every 2 months to report at immigration office/police station. That process took about 2 years before she was set free and bail money returned.

Thereafter, she was able to apply and obtain a genuine passport using her real name. She had tried to enter using JB checkpoint with her new passport, however she was denied entry as her fingerprints were captured in the system.
Wah lau, are you working at ICA? This type of cases you also know ah?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
With the biometric systems used now...... more and more fake identities are being discovered. Those who have been using fake identities are having a hard time finding places to hide.

A friend's brudder who got involved in a fight more than 20 yrs ago and killed the other guy went on the run to a neighbouring country. He managed to get a new identity with accompanying documents and lived a new life there..... until all these biometric stuff started to be implemented. And he was not even trying to leave that country but was caught out when he renewed his driver's license. His fingerprints matched the database and after verification with the SPF.... he was detained and subsequently extradicted back. Fortunately SG did not charge him for murder but the lesser offence of manslaughter and convicted 14 yrs imprisonment.

What I learnt from this case was that our data is shared with neighbouring countries and vice versa. All these PDPA is just bullshit if our details are an open book for neighbouring countries authorities. As a PI.... not difficult for me to obtain info on someone even if I kenna obstacles in SG with the PDPA bullshit. I just need to contact someone from another country agency to access and retrieve the info through this loophole.
Wah lau, run for 20yrs and kena caught. Singapore don't have statute of limitations for criminal like Taiwan.

In Singapore all access of information are logged, other country not logged meh?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Some ex WLs who went back said that if they want to come to Singapore as tourists, they have to write in to ICA. A sponsor is definitely needed. The responsibility of the sponsor is quite high.

The ex WLs are free to roam to other countries including ASEAN countries. I know a few of them are in KL now with work permit.
Wah! You also power leh. Can still be in contact with all this WLs. Where are all this WL from? Thailand?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
By the way ex WL are required to sign and swear oath not to to marry sg men.

They can marry Malaysian men though. I saw from former L18h16 g23’s fb that she’s married to a Malaysian guy. 😂
Wah! You have her in your Facebook? Si beh power leh. My idol.

Seriously? Sign and swear oath cannot marry SG men? Got need to do until like that meh?

Side question : Can we still employ a Thai gal as FDW?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah lau, run for 20yrs and kena caught. Singapore don't have statute of limitations for criminal like Taiwan.

In Singapore all access of information are logged, other country not logged meh?
You think other countries agencies have strict protocols like SG? We all know that some of the criminal syndicates in our neighbours are headed by high ranking officials themselves. Black & white laws is decide by them.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
EK was arrested too. Jailed for 3 months and lost his job. He went to live in LOS and became an agent supplying thai girls to stables in Malaysia and SG.
How ironic.... early part of his life he was catching FLs.
Due to the stupid laws.... for the latter part of his life he became the supplier of FLs.
Nevertheless we have to thank folks like him for giving us a constant supply of fresh ladies for our stables.
Old 18-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

All above discussion also give me an appreciation for our legal and policing system. Very strong. Cannot play play
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
All above discussion also give me an appreciation for our legal and policing system. Very strong. Cannot play play
All the above made me realise that there are more ridiculous laws and regulations here in addition to our long list of ridiculous ones.
Old 19-02-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
So how did you maintain the relationship with her? How long (after she went back) that thing went sour?
Things were ok during the first few months when she went back home after her GL stint. Went to BKK during that period few times to visit her. She intro me to her family. But that time I just had this gut feeling that she expected me to also support her family financially. She also mentioned about marriage and the need to sometimes help out her 2 jobless brothers who were already married with kids of their own. When she detected my reluctance she broke up with me.
Old 19-02-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Things were ok during the first few months when she went back home after her GL stint. Went to BKK during that period few times to visit her. She intro me to her family. But that time I just had this gut feeling that she expected me to also support her family financially. She also mentioned about marriage and the need to sometimes help out her 2 jobless brothers who were already married with kids of their own. When she detected my reluctance she broke up with me.
It is a standard expectation from every thai lady that once they marry you, you will have to take care of the whole family. Girls being born in a Thai family will be the breadwinner and they will have to work hard to support the family, once you marry them you will have to take over their responsibility to provide them.

If you are lucky that you marry a girl who used to send home 100K baht a mth, you will have to do that once you marry her. That does not include other expenses such as buying a car, paying salary to the farmers taking care of their rice field, medical fees, new iPhones etc etc.

I am not saying that you can't marry a Thai lady, but you have to be prepared to provide support to their family, because their culture is always to take good care of their family, marrying a WL is tough because they used to be financially strong and your financial status must be stronger to match that. But if you guys a earning S$10k per mth, sure no issues.

But marrying a ex Geylang WL is a no no for SG as they are unable to come back to SG, and it'll be stressful for both parties living apart unless you are prepared to throw your IC and live there.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
It is a standard expectation from every thai lady that once they marry you, you will have to take care of the whole family. Girls being born in a Thai family will be the breadwinner and they will have to work hard to support the family, once you marry them you will have to take over their responsibility to provide them.
Not just Thal ladies..... it is an Asian culture thingy. Same thing if you marry a vietbu , pinay or indon wife. They oso expect you to support their families too.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post

If you are lucky that you marry a girl who used to send home 100K baht a mth, you will have to do that once you marry her. That does not include other expenses such as buying a car, paying salary to the farmers taking care of their rice field, medical fees, new iPhones etc etc.

I am not saying that you can't marry a Thai lady, but you have to be prepared to provide support to their family, because their culture is always to take good care of their family, marrying a WL is tough because they used to be financially strong and your financial status must be stronger to match that. But if you guys a earning S$10k per mth, sure no issues.

But marrying a ex Geylang WL is a no no for SG as they are unable to come back to SG, and it'll be stressful for both parties living apart unless you are prepared to throw your IC and live there.
Agree. I was young then and probably naive about this kind of things since that was the 1st time I was like emotionally attached to a working girl like her. Thinking back now, probably a blessing in disguise for me. I'm just a mid range income guy and I cannot afford to support her family. Over the years I read up on the personal experiences of many senior Bros here and thanks to this Forum, I have learnt alot when dealing with these girls who are in this trade. At times I do feel sorry for these girls due to their circumstances in life but then again high chances they are earning twice more than me 555. Presently I'm still single and quite contented and happy in my life chionging in our own backyard and sometimes around the region.
Old 20-02-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
SGP rules & regulations are sometimes illogical.... not a law under their statutes but still enforceable like the laws.
I know a singkie guy who was an ex-detective from CID. Learnt alot from him about the policing methods of the SPF. What I cannot comprehend is why he threw away his career for an WL.
Ok.... story telling time now.
EK was a detective with the SSB/CID.... sometimes they are required to support to other CID units. One day he was assigned to follow AV on their rounds. He came to know a WL in one of the Thai houses. Both fell in love but could not marry in SG. So after her stint in GL ended he followed her back to LOS and married her there. She could not return to SG so he will visit her every few months. All these travelling was tedious as her home was in Phayao village Northern Thailand near the Burma border. So they hatched a plan for her to return to SG and succeeded.
But 1 year later she was arrested for illegal entry and after investigations.... EK was arrested too. Jailed for 3 months and lost his job. He went to live in LOS and became an agent supplying thai girls to stables in Malaysia and SG.
Wah ..... Good sex .... I mean Love conquers all.

Life is short. Do what makes us happy.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1