The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Re: condom slipped off while pulling out HIV

Happened to me before, Dr at Dr Tan and Partners clinic told me penis' exposure to vagina liquid while taking out due to slipped condom is considered same as raw as far as the risk is concerned.

It was a legal WL from Geyland pre-covid, so I didn't take any post-exp medication, there were no problems. My tests were negative.

FL is more risky. Risk factor depends on FL profile (freelancer, you don't know her medical history):

- Where is she from or where she used to work? Some countries have high prevalence of HIV+, like a quarter of all sex workers are HIV+.

- Even if she is HIV+, is she on medication to reduce viral load? If it's a FL with undetectable viral load, continuing a regimen, she won't infect you. There are couples where one of the partners is HIV+ and other one is totally fine, not infected because of the medication the patient takes to reduce the viral load.

- Is FL a woman or trans/cross-dresser/gay? (Higher rates of HIV in the MSM population)

- Does FL do or offer raw, if it depends on person or the tip (cash), I'd say it makes the risk higher. If a FL/WL tells me condom is optional, even if I think she likes me, I'd use condom. It's commercial sex, there might be more than one "good" regulars they have.
Old 18-12-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Happened to me before, Dr at Dr Tan and Partners clinic told me penis' exposure to vagina liquid while taking out due to slipped condom is considered same as raw as far as the risk is concerned.

It was a legal WL from Geyland pre-covid, so I didn't take any post-exp medication, there were no problems. My tests were negative.

FL is more risky. Risk factor depends on FL profile (freelancer, you don't know her medical history):

- Where is she from or where she used to work? Some countries have high prevalence of HIV+, like a quarter of all sex workers are HIV+.

- Even if she is HIV+, is she on medication to reduce viral load? If it's a FL with undetectable viral load, continuing a regimen, she won't infect you. There are couples where one of the partners is HIV+ and other one is totally fine, not infected because of the medication the patient takes to reduce the viral load.

- Is FL a woman or trans/cross-dresser/gay? (Higher rates of HIV in the MSM population)

- Does FL do or offer raw, if it depends on person or the tip (cash), I'd say it makes the risk higher. If a FL/WL tells me condom is optional, even if I think she likes me, I'd use condom. It's commercial sex, there might be more than one "good" regulars they have.
not only commercial sex. ONS also i recommend using condoms.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognisence View Post
Agree with you bro!
haha play safe ma, once have raw contact with FL chances will increase alot so better safe than sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1