The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 31-03-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Used to be regular to Amy few years back till recently she look more into $ than friendship. When she first came she was plump her saggy D boobs r the only thing worth it, has a flat ass n bushy pussy. If u r regular enough n have brought her out before supper or whatsoever, she’s fuckable, if the price is right. Try book last slot of the nite where u be alone either up or downstairs, there’s a whole hour for u to foreplay n pump her, but remember, u do the work, she’s lazy.
Old 01-04-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Anyone try Lisa (viet) from Sp* V**le?
Old 02-04-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi.gucci View Post
Anyone try Lisa (viet) from Sp* V**le?
the boss should ask Annie to do massage
Old 02-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

any FR on this SPA? Saw the FB and some of them looks good.
please PM me if not convenient here. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Not really Bukit Merah, but close enough...
Anyone tried this Hito Iki at Telok Blangah b4?
Old 02-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
Hirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
I know Annie. Yes, she is pretty. Used to do massage. But she upgraded. Now only do counter.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hitoikispa

Any good recommendation for Hitoikispa

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 0
HungryHulk is a glorious beacon of lightHungryHulk is a glorious beacon of lightHungryHulk is a glorious beacon of lightHungryHulk is a glorious beacon of lightHungryHulk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
I also want her to massage for me.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
decrypted21t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Never try before, the last time I went there was somewhere in December last year.
Tried her last week and she is from MY but just normal massage and chatting with no services offered . Will appreciate if someone fr for ETM
Old 03-04-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
decrypted21t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrow1987 View Post
got one more chinese lady there, you try before?
Tried last week at 68 entry fee but no other services . Just a very chatty lady who is friendly . Did not unlock anything else but her figure is good
Old 03-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Went for a lunchtime massage as I over exerted myself while exercising the day before, and went to a D* Spa opposite S*n*e Spa and Spa V*l*e.

Now before anyone reads further, do note that there's no GQ or sensual.

Got an ML called Apple, and it's just some very hard massage, and very minimal phone usage. It's the first time I thought that she's the baker and I compared myself to a piece of dough, getting kneaded, pinched, and her arms and elbow are the rolling pins.

What surprised me was she bent my arm behind me, and proceeded to use her elbow to knead the hell out of my very sore shoulders, and it actually worked in relieving the soreness lol.

Now with that, I don't know if the rest of the usual "format" like looks, or sensual applies since I got what I wanted - a hard massage.

But I'll definitely rtm whenever I need a hard massage like this.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Went for a lunchtime massage as I over exerted myself while exercising the day before, and went to a D* Spa opposite S*n*e Spa and Spa V*l*e.

Now before anyone reads further, do note that there's no GQ or sensual.

Got an ML called Apple, and it's just some very hard massage, and very minimal phone usage. It's the first time I thought that she's the baker and I compared myself to a piece of dough, getting kneaded, pinched, and her arms and elbow are the rolling pins.

What surprised me was she bent my arm behind me, and proceeded to use her elbow to knead the hell out of my very sore shoulders, and it actually worked in relieving the soreness lol.

Now with that, I don't know if the rest of the usual "format" like looks, or sensual applies since I got what I wanted - a hard massage.

But I'll definitely rtm whenever I need a hard massage like this.
She never upsell the 30 dollar top up?
Old 03-04-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliaola View Post
She never upsell the 30 dollar top up?
The recep tried to upsell $88 package but I was firm on getting $58 package only, coz I wasn't after any extras other than massage.

Maybe that's why I didn't get GQ or sensual, not that it mattered to me.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Apple is a nice lady although many people said She is money face...but that is her wish if she wants to earn more money...anyway just go to find someone else if the ML doesn't suit u....unless she is out to con you then need to expose them...so that other bros won't fall into potholes..
Old 03-04-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Apple is a nice lady although many people said She is money face...but that is her wish if she wants to earn more money...anyway just go to find someone else if the ML doesn't suit u....unless she is out to con you then need to expose them...so that other bros won't fall into potholes..
I'm not defending her but I'm surprised at the money face part.. so no top up to $88 means no sensual? I mean, the $50 hj tip still goes to them anyway so I don't understand how it affects them unless they also have a cut of the $88.

Not that it matters to me since I was only looking for massage, I'd be happy not to top up or kena up sell some package for sensual when I don't need it.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Yesterday went for top body massage and decided to drop by another spa after lunch.

This time round, I went to the other side of tiong bahru plaza towards beo crescent, called D*l*x* Spa, and got a ML named Susan.

Took the $58 package and her massage isn't as hard, but can't really call it piano too. She looks young like mid 20s, with A cups. The room was quite cosy with bathroom, but I didn't like how the hooks to hang your clothes are near the bathroom door.

Sensual was great, she started slowly running her 4 fingers up the balls on each side before turning around.

After turning around, there was more sensual teasing before the gq was asked. She also continued to massage after the deed was done.

Do note she only provides hj for 1B.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1