The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, I was referring to these bad boys leh. Haven't seen this sold in SG.

I see in Donki, this one got this red package and the green one with 12 pcs, I assume it is the same thing just more pcs? I'm getting some to test in GL first before getting them in BKK.

I using Oka001 now not just for it's thinness, but also it don't cause damage to my skin in that area. I hope this one is fine, it is same material. Oka Crown cause damage to the skin there so I can't use it.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK (March)

any lone traveller in bkk?? in bkk from 10 to 13mar.
Old 05-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ironcham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nabi and julia is good from kokoro, julia may be share alot time by bro here.
Old 05-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Samhuygens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be there Mar 11 -14
Old 05-03-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pm me. Already here
Old 05-03-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Stand outside Chula or head towards Soi Holland
Nowadays Soi Delhi is more happening.
Soi Alibaba no fight liao!
Old 05-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Buddha holiday. 5-6. Most places reopen 7th
Old 05-03-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

15 to 19th
Soi 8 area stay
Know bkk well, experienced .
Not into ktv nor massage & hj stuff, only full on pick up/book/walk in & fuck, or, maybe bj sometimes.

Am totally hetero,,but up for mmf & gb parties too..
Old 06-03-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of Momo Massage Thonglor.

Walked in at 930pm. Place look clean.

Mamasan speak English fluently.

Got 4 girl available at the point of time.

Pick 19 Yr old Miso. Not the prettiest but I want to try the youngest.

2.4k for 60min. Pay upfront.

Up to level 3. Room is clean. Got a big mirror next to bed.

Showered together. Go to the bed, she cat bath me again, teasing n BJ.

Capped, let her ride for a while, finished in doggy.

Overall a good place, will return again.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
darndee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Finally I am back in bkk for a trip after 5 years. Decided to try Butterfly massage yesterday after going though the reviews in this thread.

Not much girls available at 9pm peak hours. So I chose Yaimai (https://butterflymassage.x.2nt.com/e...ai-page-e.html). Opted for bathroom package as I was sweaty and sticky after whole day outside.

Yaimai is a petite 20 years old girl, with sweet face and nice body figure and cute boobs. Her English is basic, but got to know that her birthday is 4 December (she wants a girl bagpack, so any bro visit her on around this date don't forget to gift her ya haha) and comes from in a town one hour away from bkk city. She gave a standard answer from poor family her parents couldn't afford to send her to uni, so chose this line of work.

Started with shower together. Then lie down on the bed and she started massage which just soft. I didn't expect to be good like those legit clean Thai massage anyway.

After that, she started with bbj which was good. No ball sucking, just soft and slow licking from the ball up till the tips of my didi. There were mirrors on the wall so I could see her nice body figure while blowing me.

Then she asked me either I wanted to put on condom or not. Of course for my own health safety I said yes lol.
She did a cowgirl for awhile before asking me to be on top. That's where I started to suck her nipples and fingering her. She was quite sensitive, and asking me to slow down. After did missionary, doggy, missionary again and in the end I took my out condom and told her to give me HJ to finish me off. Got shower and said goodbye to her.

It was an average service and I could've gotten better service with other girl. she was still young afterall. But my 35 years old didi have been wanting to try girl that born in early 2000s so it was worth it
My final rating I gave her 6 out of 10
Old 06-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by darndee View Post
Hello bros,

Finally I am back in bkk for a trip after 5 years. Decided to try Butterfly massage yesterday after going though the reviews in this thread.
Nice FR. She just offered raw without extra charge? If it's me I will take it since it won't be my first time . . . . .as in, I kena free raw before
Old 06-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Nice FR. She just offered raw without extra charge? If it's me I will take it since it won't be my first time . . . . .as in, I kena free raw before
Not free, raw top up 2000 direct to her. I tried this yaimai before, sweet face but rock hard man made boobs. Was a good fuck though, and she got the best pain/pleasure face when I hammer her in pronebone.

Best fuck in this joint is easily the raw finish inside girl (forgot her name), cute face decent figure, tight pussy that juices up nicely and can pump her full of cum and then continue pumping until her whole pussy creamy white and overflowing. Then take out let her suck clean.

Second best fuck is the girl with the “welcome” tattoo on her belly, tight figure and nice perky ass, but see mood to get raw and cannot shoot inside
Old 06-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone tried Daisy Dream? Price is premium ~4500-5000/90mins. Interested but not sure if the girls/experience is worth the premium. Considering this and Butterfly for tonight.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Not free, raw top up 2000 direct to her.
2K is a bit steep ...... most other ladies ask for 1K only.
Old 06-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from Bangkok. Spent most evenings with FLs and thus only managed to visit 2 joints: (1) Daisy Dream: visited early afternoon and had like 10 ladies lined up. Chose one called Lily (pretty face, full back tats) for a 90min nuru. Room was good but i didn't feel the nuru was great. (2) Happybkk: noey as usual was fully booked, chose whoever available and was offered 'A". She's a young petite lady, super sweet smile. Usual procedure. Action in bed was okay.

Overall, not a bad experience but nothing to shout about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1