The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JB experiences

Looking for sharing of Spa , MP with special and will be better if got contacts / operating timing. More interested in LOCAL girls , chinese / malay both ok.

Went into JB like 5 times to recce and play since the reopening of boarder. Here is some informations and experience that i would want to share... although not a JB chiongster last time but nowadays very interested to chiong JB so will open up and appreciate to all brothers sharing.

Went to VIP spa , lots of people and as the boarder just reopened... not many girls are working everyday but service still good. Buffet , facility and spa as per normal with the same rule of not being able to bring phone into room.

Even tried going in at midnight but disappointed as many places close early... KingSpa put operating till 5am on facebook but was there around 3 and it is closed. Might have a lot of changes in timing. Will be trying NY spa in the next few days and back here to give review / informations. (Don’t say JB dangerous.... Singapore also not very safe nowadays with all fighting and slashing cases xD!!! Proceed with caution and always look around for own safety)

Hope to keep this thread alive for all brothers that want to chiong JB. Huat ah!
Old 15-04-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB experiences

You went at 3PM or 3AM? Google stated it closes at 12AM
Old 15-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
You went at 3PM or 3AM? Google stated it closes at 12AM
Than it might have been my fault hahahahah checked their facebook put 5am 🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 15-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Henryhenhenhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Looking for sharing of Spa , MP with special and will be better if got contacts / operating timing. More interested in LOCAL girls , chinese / malay both ok.

Went into JB like 5 times to recce and play since the reopening of boarder. Here is some informations and experience that i would want to share... although not a JB chiongster last time but nowadays very interested to chiong JB so will open up and appreciate to all brothers sharing.

Went to VIP spa , lots of people and as the boarder just reopened... not many girls are working everyday but service still good. Buffet , facility and spa as per normal with the same rule of not being able to bring phone into room.

Even tried going in at midnight but disappointed as many places close early... KingSpa put operating till 5am on facebook but was there around 3 and it is closed. Might have a lot of changes in timing. Will be trying NY spa in the next few days and back here to give review / informations. (Don’t say JB dangerous.... Singapore also not very safe nowadays with all fighting and slashing cases xD!!! Proceed with caution and always look around for own safety)

Hope to keep this thread alive for all brothers that want to chiong JB. Huat ah!

I don’t think king spa is opened. Went around 10pm that time and it was closed.
Old 15-04-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryhenhenhen View Post
Not sure also... heard from alot brothers that it is opened. Google say open till 12am. Maybe that day just nice they closed due to got wind or don’t know also..... But can always call to check before heading there because google got put number although i’m not very sure if it is the correct number. Will go in and give it a try in the next few days and keep you guys updated in this thread.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
It is open. I went a couple days back and even got a name card from them
Old 16-04-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
It is open. I went a couple days back and even got a name card from them
Quote:

King Spa along Jln Pingai is permanently closed. I saw the interior had been dismantled and fittings removed.

King Spa along Jln Sri Pelangi is opened. I was there today. Do not have high expectations as it is operating with skeleton staffing. The reception aka manager explained they do not have many masseuses because they only recently resumed operations and have not imported any foreign masseuse yet. Hence they could only source for masseuse from those ladies that are residing in Malaysia..... mainly PRs or married to locals. This was also the main reason why they cannot operate too late as their masseuses need to return home to their families and none of them willing to work overtime.

They open early at 11am and close by 10pm.
Current have about 8-10 massage ladies but dun expect any syt. From what I saw today.... most are probably in their 30s to late 40s.

My massuese for today is Noi.... a plump thai lady in her early 40s. Can speak english and massage was reasonably good. She claimed she was a masseuse in HDY for few years before getting married to a Malaysian tour bus driver. They live in Yong Peng and has 3 kids.
She knocks off early around 7pm and confirm most of the other ladies there also have families in JB too.
No hanky panky or GQ.... although I did try my luck and asked for happy ending.
Old 16-04-2022, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
King Spa along Jln Pingai is permanently closed. I saw the interior had been dismantled and fittings removed.

King Spa along Jln Sri Pelangi is opened. I was there today. Do not have high expectations as it is operating with skeleton staffing. The reception aka manager explained they do not have many masseuses because they only recently resumed operations and have not imported any foreign masseuse yet. Hence they could only source for masseuse from those ladies that are residing in Malaysia..... mainly PRs or married to locals. This was also the main reason why they cannot operate too late as their masseuses need to return home to their families and none of them willing to work overtime.

They open early at 11am and close by 10pm.
Current have about 8-10 massage ladies but dun expect any syt. From what I saw today.... most are probably in their 30s to late 40s.

My massuese for today is Noi.... a plump thai lady in her early 40s. Can speak english and massage was reasonably good. She claimed she was a masseuse in HDY for few years before getting married to a Malaysian tour bus driver. They live in Yong Peng and has 3 kids.
She knocks off early around 7pm and confirm most of the other ladies there also have families in JB too.
No hanky panky or GQ.... although I did try my luck and asked for happy ending.
Thanks for the detailed explanations bro.. Seems like i’ll skip king spa and head to New york Spa later on. Am already in Malaysia , gonna sleep and check it out in the afternoon....
Old 16-04-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

To add on the various replies here, I will share my recent chiong experience.
Given the current climate, we travelled across via bus on a weekday (tuesday)
Q for bus was fast, custom no waiting.
Quick zip thru, managed to get a grab and travel up north for gim cheng dim sum, still affordable and good!

Following which, tried a girl from www .jbthaimei.c o m - bro anson
picked meso - quite a small frame girl
awesome bbbj !
+5 age to picture but still reasonable... apparently many sg bros goes to her according to her.

Massage wise.... given that KS1 is busy af, I went straight to thai legend spa at pelangi for it... asked for oil massage and was told that i have to be naked for that *wink wink*

will be exploring more spas and exploring more girls! will keep everyone updated! hahaha

So in case people wants to know, my friend is partially vaccinated on the mysejahtera app, they dont care, so long as u can check in, they care about that if you wanna enter more.
Custom at JB also dont get about the app.
they chop and u enter
Old 16-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongah123 View Post
To add on the various replies here, I will share my recent chiong experience.
Given the current climate, we travelled across via bus on a weekday (tuesday)
Q for bus was fast, custom no waiting.
Quick zip thru, managed to get a grab and travel up north for gim cheng dim sum, still affordable and good!

Following which, tried a girl from www .jbthaimei.c o m - bro anson
picked meso - quite a small frame girl
awesome bbbj !
+5 age to picture but still reasonable... apparently many sg bros goes to her according to her.

Massage wise.... given that KS1 is busy af, I went straight to thai legend spa at pelangi for it... asked for oil massage and was told that i have to be naked for that *wink wink*

will be exploring more spas and exploring more girls! will keep everyone updated! hahaha

So in case people wants to know, my friend is partially vaccinated on the mysejahtera app, they dont care, so long as u can check in, they care about that if you wanna enter more.
Custom at JB also dont get about the app.
they chop and u enter
Thanks for sharing your experience, bro. I am going in next week and will be exploring around nusa/bukit indah area. Will update on the experience too.
Old 16-04-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any brother actually go on sunday one? Thinking of going Next sun not tomolo. But my app still not showing i am vaccinated. Need to wait for status to update. I am thinking of booking a hotel there to enjoy a one day staycation and hopefully one to two bro also having the same idea. Can go massage and drink at zon area dunno still got or two and see got KTV or anywhere to go.

If i am not wrong if not driving in just need the My setera and my traveller declare only right. No need what VEP and coming back to sg also no need my arrival card or anything.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

May i know the thai legend spa you said, solid massage? only hj service? Able to roam their body?
TIA..
Old 16-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Any brother actually go on sunday one? Thinking of going Next sun not tomolo. But my app still not showing i am vaccinated. Need to wait for status to update. I am thinking of booking a hotel there to enjoy a one day staycation and hopefully one to two bro also having the same idea. Can go massage and drink at zon area dunno still got or two and see got KTV or anywhere to go.

If i am not wrong if not driving in just need the My setera and my traveller declare only right. No need what VEP and coming back to sg also no need my arrival card or anything.
No need to worry lah...... crossing the JB immigration is just like pre-covid times. Hand over passport, pull down mask show face, chop passport, take back passport and go on your way. Never ask to see MSJ app or question about vaccination status. Just chop and go just like years ago.
Old 16-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going in soon. Any places to recommend for massage and special and damages??? Need bros advice thanks gumsia many many
Old 16-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this place called legend wellness which was kinda near king spa 1?

Rm118 for 90mins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1