The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Ah lao above 65 years old...

Question for all the above 65... How come when u all go massage that time must talk to the ML for the full 60 or 90 minutes?

knn.. private room u can go and talk until u song.... curtain place and the whole shop can hear you dua pow and hao lian ur ml...

do you noe that after u leave the ml all gossip and laugh at you? pls la have a bit standard leh... dun xia suay sg men.. dun talk so much jus keep quiet... the more u talk the more u expose u r actually sibei suah ku...

dun act like u rich because most of the ML is richer than you... ur cpf money not very big...

dun because u go china holiday before u think u china expert.. pple born in china leh..
Old 26-03-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

I suspect those ah Lao are not here. Many are lonely and just want someone to talk to. But agree that they can be pretty irritating.
Old 26-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

OMG. You spoke my mind though my experience are mostly in those with room types but their walls are just those false walls, mostly in the neighbourhood areas. I dont understand why they need to talk like they are at the coffeeshop. Sibei annoying, there goes our peace. Massage place leh, not lim kopi place. Cant understand..

Last edited by Diavel; 26-03-2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old 26-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Question for all the above 65... How come when u all go massage that time must talk to the ML for the full 60 or 90 minutes?

knn.. private room u can go and talk until u song.... curtain place and the whole shop can hear you dua pow and hao lian ur ml...

do you noe that after u leave the ml all gossip and laugh at you? pls la have a bit standard leh... dun xia suay sg men.. dun talk so much jus keep quiet... the more u talk the more u expose u r actually sibei suah ku...

dun act like u rich because most of the ML is richer than you... ur cpf money not very big...

dun because u go china holiday before u think u china expert.. pple born in china leh..
If you have heard about the conversation that annoyed you, you should approach him on the spot and not talking about him behind his back.
Sorry hor, that guy not me coz i don't patron curtain joint.
Old 26-03-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

dua pow sian also need audiences...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 26-03-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha...for me its okay to dua pow but pls keep it silent or short.

We go massage for peace and happy ending. Too noisy, how to enjoy.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SingRonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Below 65 years old never DuaPao? Traditional KayPo.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light

I find it strange why he states 65 years old and above and not other age range.
This clearly indicates someone challenge him with cpf money.
Old 26-03-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Not only above 65 years old its some human character ... only u r suay to bump into one .... so still have room rather then curtain joint to relax in quiet peace
Old 26-03-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
raykid is Cool - loads of Potential

I agreed it applies to all ages. Got 1 I went for my usual place for massage, curtain type, the guy beside me make so loud noise till can hear his piak piak.😅😅 wanna enjoy my own also cannot enjoy in peace.🤣
Old 26-03-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Transverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe when we reach that age, we will be acting the same
Old 26-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A few times at curtain joints, I was on top of the ML halfway then, some China uncles like to pull open the curtain & see what is going on inside.

The ML will usually pull him away tell him cannot anyhow peep.

Anyone kanna before too?
Old 26-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
A few times at curtain joints, I was on top of the ML halfway then, some China uncles like to pull open the curtain & see what is going on inside.

The ML will usually pull him away tell him cannot anyhow peep.

Anyone kanna before too?
You should take his pic and post it here.
问他,你是不是没看过老虎发威?
Old 26-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

阿公讲古嘛!you also got story to hear wat🤣
Old 26-03-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessman View Post
I suspect those ah Lao are not here. Many are lonely and just want someone to talk to. But agree that they can be pretty irritating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
OMG. You spoke my mind though my experience are mostly in those with room types but their walls are just those false walls, mostly in the neighbourhood areas. I dont understand why they need to talk like they are at the coffeeshop. Sibei annoying, there goes our peace. Massage place leh, not lim kopi place. Cant understand..
i am a chin chye person.. want to talk abit no problem but they really can talk the entire time lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
If you have heard about the conversation that annoyed you, you should approach him on the spot and not talking about him behind his back.
Sorry hor, that guy not me coz i don't patron curtain joint.
actually i know they are lonely and just want to talk to someone but zhi dong abit la... dun talk the whole 50 minutes mah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I find it strange why he states 65 years old and above and not other age range.
This clearly indicates someone challenge him with cpf money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Not only above 65 years old its some human character ... only u r suay to bump into one .... so still have room rather then curtain joint to relax in quiet peace
the age is because everytime i kenna this kind of buay zhi dong encounter, the person confirm is abv 65.. because he is retired... he already tell half his life story to the whole shop so no need to guess.... i kenna so many times but story always same same

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykid View Post
I agreed it applies to all ages. Got 1 I went for my usual place for massage, curtain type, the guy beside me make so loud noise till can hear his piak piak.���� wanna enjoy my own also cannot enjoy in peace.��
this one i also kenna before but piak piak sound no problem.. those talk 60 min is the problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transverse View Post
Maybe when we reach that age, we will be acting the same
i think is possible... that why i highlight the issue here lor...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1