The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

MM reminds me of the service oriented OLs of past. From start to finish, she was always greeting with a smile and that's really rare nowadays.

Greeted me with a maid outfit and made sure hygiene was all there, from the bed sheets, to alcohol wipes. What you see on the CTC is almost 90% there, especially her perky b cups

My virgin squirting experience and I must say it came as a surprise with warm liquid filling my face. Can't say I really enjoyed it but I'm sure fellow bros will. just not my cup of tea but at least got try once.

Post service she still cleaned my 2IC with warm water and gave me Listerine to wash up.

Location wise is discreet enough with her instructions but I really won't comment much about the room. That said, she's a gem charging good rates at this time.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just found her yesterday.
The previous reports of bro here are all facts. I just want to add a little bit of my opinion. She is of average body and appearance, but you will definitely not refuse. What surprises me is her smile, attitude and degree of cooperation. It is really difficult to find .The price is reasonable, but her service is definitely worth the fare , give it a try, you will agree with what I said.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
I Rmb she no fj is that still same?
Got la if ur lucky
Old 05-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemae View Post
I just found her yesterday.
The previous reports of bro here are all facts. I just want to add a little bit of my opinion. She is of average body and appearance, but you will definitely not refuse. What surprises me is her smile, attitude and degree of cooperation. It is really difficult to find .The price is reasonable, but her service is definitely worth the fare , give it a try, you will agree with what I said.
can PM location and contact bro?
Thanks
Old 05-11-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
can PM location and contact bro?
Thanks
thanks for the anon zap for the WA contact on first post, whoever you are.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
thanks for the anon zap for the WA contact on first post, whoever you are.
The number on the first page is real, not a secret.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemae View Post
The number on the first page is real, not a secret.
Bro can share ctc.
Want to try new girls from that establishment.
Thanks !
Old 06-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Threesome means both of them suck your cock at the same time? Or need to wipe here wipe there first before exchanging mouths? So price is just x2?
Old 06-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Threesome means both of them suck your cock at the same time? Or need to wipe here wipe there first before exchanging mouths? So price is just x2?
I think need to shower or wash clean clean, at least at the old address with attached shower.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
cmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please PM me on rates. Thanks
Old 06-11-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
Bro can share ctc.
Want to try new girls from that establishment.
Thanks !
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Bro just WA this number , If she accepts your appointment, she will send you an address directly. Enjoy
Old 08-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha you’re right. MM is pretty horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
MM is my GO TO Squirter for now!
Just can't get enough of her hornyness!
Fair skin... make my legs go wet!
Old 08-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 3
JohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for sharing! Been looking for MM contact for a while already
Old 08-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Jiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm for rates?
Old 08-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Haha you’re right. MM is pretty horny
As horny as Pan Jin Lian? ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1