The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

This is one of my MILF adventures and I always wanted a MILF to resemble aspects of a Teacher. It is one of my fantasy and I matched with her in Sugarbook.com and at first I thought I was being catfished but my I was starstruck when it was all true.

She did confess later that she tends to get bold only after having alcohol. I took the initiative to kiss her on the forehead. But she looked up and kissed my lips. And the kiss lasted quite a while. Here we are, at an open terrace bar, surrounded by people and making out.

Next thing I realize, she’s feeling my legs over my pants. I managed to unhook her bra over her top with one hand. She was impressed by that action. And I couldn’t help but feel her breasts. Such soft and amazing breasts. We ordered the cheque and we left. We took the lift.

It reached the ground but we had to take the steps to reach the bike. The building had 2 underground floors. We went to the minus 2 floor and we started making out again. This was happening under the stairs. We are making out crazy. Then she starts feeling my dick over my pants.

She inserts her hands inside my pants and starts stroking my dick. I was feeling her thighs and then slowly rubbed her pussy over her pants. We took off each other’s pants and I penetrated her. She was wet as fuck! I was being hesitant because of the probability of getting caught.

But here this lady is just spreading her legs and inviting me to fuck her. I just penetrated her and started pounding her missionary style. The sex sounds were evident, sweaty thighs of mine hitting her sweaty ass while I was pushing and pulling my dick. The odor was evident too.

We are doing all this under the stairway of a parking lot, completely sweaty and wet, and the thrill of getting caught. She is such a moaner. I had to kiss her and keep my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. We heard footsteps and so we had to rush to wear out pants and leave.
Old 29-07-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
This is one of my MILF adventures and I always wanted a MILF to resemble aspects of a Teacher. It is one of my fantasy and I matched with her in Sugarbook.com and at first I thought I was being catfished but my I was starstruck when it was all true.

She did confess later that she tends to get bold only after having alcohol. I took the initiative to kiss her on the forehead. But she looked up and kissed my lips. And the kiss lasted quite a while. Here we are, at an open terrace bar, surrounded by people and making out.

Next thing I realize, she’s feeling my legs over my pants. I managed to unhook her bra over her top with one hand. She was impressed by that action. And I couldn’t help but feel her breasts. Such soft and amazing breasts. We ordered the cheque and we left. We took the lift.

It reached the ground but we had to take the steps to reach the bike. The building had 2 underground floors. We went to the minus 2 floor and we started making out again. This was happening under the stairs. We are making out crazy. Then she starts feeling my dick over my pants.

She inserts her hands inside my pants and starts stroking my dick. I was feeling her thighs and then slowly rubbed her pussy over her pants. We took off each other’s pants and I penetrated her. She was wet as fuck! I was being hesitant because of the probability of getting caught.

But here this lady is just spreading her legs and inviting me to fuck her. I just penetrated her and started pounding her missionary style. The sex sounds were evident, sweaty thighs of mine hitting her sweaty ass while I was pushing and pulling my dick. The odor was evident too.

We are doing all this under the stairway of a parking lot, completely sweaty and wet, and the thrill of getting caught. She is such a moaner. I had to kiss her and keep my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. We heard footsteps and so we had to rush to wear out pants and leave.
And let me tell you, it did not stop there. I was dropping her back to her place. While riding she kept her bag on my lap, and then I realized she’s feeling my dick over the pants. She unzipped my pants and took out my dick and started giving a handjob.

Riding an open road, the cold air, the starry night, a beautiful milf, and a handjob while riding, it was bloody thrilling.
Old 29-07-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
So you guys only had success with Tinder? Nothing happening on Bumble?

I am also thinking of sharing my experiences from a few years ago, but with an old-school dating website. Dating apps were not prevalent during that period.
well apps like Bumble, Sugarbook, Hoop and CMB is where the hidden gems are
Old 29-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
on apps, only looks and money talks. you also need to have a good variety of photos that shows the hobbies u do. theres tons of male profiles that have a bad selfie shot or just photos of nothing. and males already outnumber females on these apps. they are spoilt for choice
well it depends.. some girls do like the macho bad boy vibe haha, but girls will be girls so does not matter because they always have the upper hand... it is better to try new apps like sugarbok,com or Hinge to find new girls
Old 29-07-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
anyone tried RentBabe before?
I heard about it but it seems like a scam like locanto.. better to use safe sites like tinder or Sbook
Old 29-07-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tess97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I am also thinking of sharing my experiences from a few years ago, but with an old-school dating website. Dating apps were not prevalent during that period.
Tinder, bumble, okcupid works, got to meet guys from there for ons/fwb. Cmb would cater more for people seeking serious r/s i guess
Old 29-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do bed with a local guy from sugarbook and I am easy to do so perhaps I am an extrovert people and can initiate a topic
Old 29-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

No worry, I believe finally you will meet one too...maybe your fate still not yet arrive
Old 29-07-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

i have the habit to browse through the app since I have nothing to do at home, make friend first then can go out yumcha
Old 29-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

If girl is a teacher then is absolutely good will let guy have a good impression too but seldom to see guy as a teacher. Perhaps sugarbook.com has many teacher inside so you can easily match? other like wont expose the occupation.
Old 29-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetan19 View Post
Wow thanks for all the practical tips! Can I om u for more questions haha
i do have question but dun know need to ask which guy hahah
Old 29-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard about it but it seems like a scam like locanto.. better to use safe sites like tinder or Sbook
Ya too many scam online, need to be extra careful, Sbook not heard before is it something like FBook?
Old 29-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
well apps like Bumble, Sugarbook, Hoop and CMB is where the hidden gems are
still got one tinder, sugarbook and I think really has hidden gem especially when u has become the platinum member
Old 29-07-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
Do share your story! Who knows maybe it is my fwb too?
how to invite people to become fwb, is like not polite to say straight away
Old 29-07-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Bumble Tinder CMB all can fuck. Generally CMB is harder
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1