The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 17-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

She is in page 1 of my fr thread, i posted 3 times about her but cannot remember our sessions liao

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 17-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
met Sushi, JM14 G7 from 2016-2018, in KL. Was browsing KL sites and saw her being advertised as former GL with all the details of house and number. Met up with her and seems to be her, but I wouldn't really know cos i never tried her before when she was in SG. Her stories she tell me seem the same as what I read before though, like that bro that pao her for $1440 a day until he ran out of money.

she will only be in KL until 21st. anyone interested can go see the website, amoi2u . org.
Wah those were the days.
165 solid smooth taut body.
Can’t find any like her currently.
Here’s 21 points for u
Old 17-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lol...... she was known was Waree during her stint in JM14 as G7. Very popular Angpai who is fully booked everyday.... well known for her PSE services and a 3-holer (need to book 2 slots) or you have to wait long long in the queue.

This is her umpteen time returning to KL..... she did came down to JB once but prefers KL gigs as she claimed Singkies talk so much but never support her when she came down to JB.
Very good memories of her being sashimi queen.

But I wonder how much work has she gotten done on her face and body since then? She looks v different now than last time.
Old 17-03-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 2
Randyxxxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRandyxxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Wah those were the days.
Here’s 21 points for u
Agreed. Those were the good times. She provided very good service and only $40 then. Worth rtf her often.
Old 17-03-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Wah those were the days.
Here’s 21 points for u

Still have, G6. 😬😬
Old 17-03-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lol...... she was known was Waree during her stint in JM14 as G7. Very popular Angpai who is fully booked everyday.... well known for her PSE services and a 3-holer (need to book 2 slots) or you have to wait long long in the queue.

This is her umpteen time returning to KL..... she did came down to JB once but prefers KL gigs as she claimed Singkies talk so much but never support her when she came down to JB.
I love her oily bbbj and body contact, she is one of a kind, too bad i dont have her number else i will find her in JB.
Old 17-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is she the 1 always put oil before bbbj....if yes then i remember her but dont look like website pics

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 21-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many went back already when I drop by last week. Good enough okt say G17 just arrive. And yeah BB just started 2 weeks.
Her bbj I would say is better can right with G6. Most unusual thing about her is... Non visible belly button. I think it's due to the tattoo that she did. But when it comes to the riding part... Can't say she's better, but she can't take lots of pounding with fantastic stereo. Got tone gonna go for her again.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!

Is jm h14g5 still there? Going there soon.
Old 21-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there earlier to JM14 but got hijacked by OKT at JM4. 5 girls and he recommended No. 12, Shirley.

Spoke very good English and polite. But the rest of the service was fairly standard. Catbath, capped BJ, Cowgirl, Doggy and finished off with a variation of the scissors. I am sure there is a name for that move.

Had some spare time and was kind enough to finish off with a head (the actual one) massage.

CBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: I don't think so
RTF: No. Service was okay but variety is the spice of life!
Old 21-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also Kanna by the okt jm4 when walk pass. Before COVID times, they still have a few
Decent service girls. But it's like starting go down hill. The one recommend
All normal normal service. After a few time try their recommendation...I give up.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

I actually used to go jm4 before i try jm14

Jm4 used to be v popular with long queue every sunday

Old 21-03-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Very good memories of her being sashimi queen.

But I wonder how much work has she gotten done on her face and body since then? She looks v different now than last time.
She looks WAYYYY different from fish tank days. From body to face and legs. Maybe photoshop gao gao
Old 21-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
I actually used to go jm4 before i try jm14

Jm4 used to be v popular with long queue every sunday
Sunday every house long q la
Old 22-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!

Many left they no replenish gals ah? Anyway bros that did bbbj with G6 better go do a check

Last edited by skymud; 22-03-2023 at 03:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1