The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2000SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
I guess another Singapore genius.If you want to pay same price than home then stay home! Stop ruining the place by paying stupid price...You paid more in 1 hour than many girls can get in 1 month here...pfff
Bro it’s an open market, chill - I just pay what I think it’s worth, the market is not manipulated by me you see lol, there are still other “cheaper options” for you to go for
Old 25-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SG View Post
Bro it’s an open market, chill - I just pay what I think it’s worth, the market is not manipulated by me you see lol, there are still other “cheaper options” for you to go for
Well no girl is worth paying what you did IMHO.I can get 20 girls for your price so yeah I stick to my options.
Old 26-03-2023, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brabrabs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo newbie be patient lah...dun need to post 3 times to ask same question...

you need to wait for admin to release your post under moderation...
hahaa apologizes, i thought the post didnt went through as it keeps getting timed out
Old 26-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AlcisBack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently went to Jakarta for work. Got introduced an outcall contact from a local colleague and wanted to post my FR.

I was initially super sceptical, because I paid 1.5M through tinder for a similar meet and fcuk session which went super mechanical and I didn’t really enjoy it so much. But this was totally mind blowing albeit the higher price she command

Name: Coco
Full time job (you can ask her what she do) but does this on the side
Damage: 4.5m Rupiah/ 3H
She knocked on the door, and was dressed in a simple black dress with heels, I was immediately attracted to that figure of hers, slim with nice curves. We didn’t head straight into action - in fact we off the light first, she wanted to take a video from my hotel (Was at the Westin) so it has a really good city view - and she was taking the video, I hugged her from behind, and we started to french- after which she helped me undress and we both took a shower together. We then got into bed and started cuddling at first, as she speaks good English we had a really lovely conversation, very easy to KC if not careful I feel. Then I sort of feel my bro having a reaction, so she started to French me again, then gave me one of the deepest bj I had this year, love the sound when her mouth engulfs my dick - I thought it was only going to be awhile but she was at it for a good 4-5 minutes, then I asked if she was ok with rimming - and to my surprise she said yes! So I was on all fours as her lovely tongue began twisting inside my ass, fucking Shiok I was controlling at that time but just cap on and fuck her after that, she was petite so I really enjoyed doggy-Ing her against the backdrop of the Jakarta city. After that we just cuddled on bed and she left about an hour later after we took a bath together.

Is it expensive compared to others in the market? I think it’s worth a try - i rather pay more for a good experience than pay shit money for low quality experiences. So interested bros can pm me and I can share contact.

Do up me if you find this useful and can’t wait for my next trip back in May!

Bro, please share contact. Have PM you.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just my 2 cents worth.... Ever heard of butterfly effect? It's cool that you can afford and pay what you think is "worth", but by paying above norm rate... that's not cool.

Imagine you go eat a bowl of bakmi which costs 30k but because you think its so yummy.. you decided to pay 100k. The owner just need to see a few more such cases before he decides raise the price, then some others will follow suit. It's way too common in indonesia whether it's bakmi or FLs.

In any case, not here to give a lecture .. but I suggest you just keep such gems for yourself instead of posting it. You are not the first, and you certainly won't be the last.. but for me, I just try my best not to be one of those who contribute to a price hike due to customers overpaying.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 27-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well I think it’s a fair if u are getting top quality model syt like those in 1001 lineup for unlimited shots in 3 hours outcall delivery to your doorstep considering the transportation cost given Jakarta traffic and 1001 already cost 1.7m per shot

Last edited by addict999; 27-03-2023 at 05:23 PM.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ramandan month some nightlife closed or operating shortened right.
Spa last order is 11pm and closing sharp on midnight
Old 27-03-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I usually avoid Ramadan period for JKT puntings.

Better choices when all is clear.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so when can start visiting Jakarta?
Old 27-03-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros been to Zaigon Spa?
Ig: ayoke_z
Not sure if any of the gals are ladyboys? 😷
Old 30-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

My last Jakarta trip was 4 years plus ago.

Since then bonk prices at budget joints have increased around 8-10%.
No matter what still have some decent SYT selection even during holy month.
Just don't be too fussy as if finding wife.

Accomodation and F&B still quite value for money with minor price increase.

My "HQ" Lokasari Plaza still the same with quite high occupancy rate.
I'm impressed how resilient this ghetto neighbourhood is at Mangga Besar.
Very lively as usual!

Overall thumbs up to the impressive Jokekowi administration for keeping inflation as low as possible unlike the white shirt jokers in Singapore lah!
How much more CDC vouchers they intend to dish out?
Old 02-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Recently went to Jakarta for work. Got introduced an outcall contact from a local colleague and wanted to post my FR.

I was initially super sceptical, because I paid 1.5M through tinder for a similar meet and fcuk session which went super mechanical and I didn’t really enjoy it so much. But this was totally mind blowing albeit the higher price she command

Name: Coco
Full time job (you can ask her what she do) but does this on the side
Damage: 4.5m Rupiah/ 3H
She knocked on the door, and was dressed in a simple black dress with heels, I was immediately attracted to that figure of hers, slim with nice curves. We didn’t head straight into action - in fact we off the light first, she wanted to take a video from my hotel (Was at the Westin) so it has a really good city view - and she was taking the video, I hugged her from behind, and we started to french- after which she helped me undress and we both took a shower together. We then got into bed and started cuddling at first, as she speaks good English we had a really lovely conversation, very easy to KC if not careful I feel. Then I sort of feel my bro having a reaction, so she started to French me again, then gave me one of the deepest bj I had this year, love the sound when her mouth engulfs my dick - I thought it was only going to be awhile but she was at it for a good 4-5 minutes, then I asked if she was ok with rimming - and to my surprise she said yes! So I was on all fours as her lovely tongue began twisting inside my ass, fucking Shiok I was controlling at that time but just cap on and fuck her after that, she was petite so I really enjoyed doggy-Ing her against the backdrop of the Jakarta city. After that we just cuddled on bed and she left about an hour later after we took a bath together.

Is it expensive compared to others in the market? I think it’s worth a try - i rather pay more for a good experience than pay shit money for low quality experiences. So interested bros can pm me and I can share contact.

Do up me if you find this useful and can’t wait for my next trip back in May!
wow, how mnay shots did you get out of her?

I had been quoted 5-6Mio by my regular OKT, she said the market is now that price, and cheapest she can offer me was that for 1hour and 1 shot. I'm like wtf. last time is 3-4Mio for 1 shot. over night was like maybe 5-6Mio. But hey, Covid did changed many things.

She quoted me 8.5Mio for a girl overnight before, but i guess I rather stick to my in-room massage girls or just go to Classique.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Any bro in Jakarta wanna chiong ktv do PM me
Old 03-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
david3888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Any bro in Jakarta wanna chiong ktv do PM me

check PM. already PM you bro...
Old 04-04-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

casiostraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I’m Canadian bro coming to JK April 15-17. Hit me up if you want to go for drinks and explore the scene 🎬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1