The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 25-03-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Tried xx recently
In real life it’s quite pretty
HDLY it’s not bad, quite sensual
HJ was not bad too
Can roam but outside, boobs quite nice to touch
Overall 7/10
Old 25-03-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mumubts13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried sh*ma, the new malay therapist at dr**ml**d sp*?
Old 26-03-2023, 10:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited Twinkle at GM again. This spa not popular, so easy to book, but Twinkle not happy cos learn less mah. Will leave soon.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just visited Twinkle at GM again. This spa not popular, so easy to book, but Twinkle not happy cos learn less mah. Will leave soon.
Got ask her why she change spa since she is so popular at J*?
Old 26-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Got ask her why did she change spa since she is so popular then?
Old 26-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Old 26-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Old 26-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Old 26-03-2023, 04:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Cos her quota was taken by other ml. I think she will go back to Yishun once she got the chance.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Cos her quota was taken by other ml. I think she will go back to Yishun once she got the chance.
She also mentioned she needs help to get through currently. So if bros are around the area GM, do go support her. If she can't find a place with better business for her at least to earn enough to pay for necessity, she will consider returning home for good also if this trip is a waste of time and she can't afford to stay afloat.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
She also mentioned she needs help to get through currently. So if bros are around the area GM, do go support her. If she can't find a place with better business for her at least to earn enough to pay for necessity, she will consider returning home for good also if this trip is a waste of time and she can't afford to stay afloat.
Where is she, may go support her 🙃🙃
Old 26-03-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

I think after Twinkle left yishun scene, more and more ml over there (Jx Sxx) think it's good for them because the angpai is gone. That's why I stop going because after twinkle left, most of my visits there ended in disappointment. Though I must say the massage there is really not piano type from most of the MLS, but surely, asking for 100 for hj+autoroam is way too much.

I also left yishun playground for a while already. Been exploring else where too. I miss twinkle hahahahaha.so I went over to her new location and have been visiting once a week so far. In my opinion, she's more open to talks now as compare to being ice queen last time.

Maybe environment changes a person??
Old 26-03-2023, 09:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
I think after Twinkle left yishun scene, more and more ml over there (Jx Sxx) think it's good for them because the angpai is gone. That's why I stop going because after twinkle left, most of my visits there ended in disappointment. Though I must say the massage there is really not piano type from most of the MLS, but surely, asking for 100 for hj+autoroam is way too much.

I also left yishun playground for a while already. Been exploring else where too. I miss twinkle hahahahaha.so I went over to her new location and have been visiting once a week so far. In my opinion, she's more open to talks now as compare to being ice queen last time.

One thing good is she dun open lion mouth, I like her style. Now she put on some weight, more chubby and chio. Her butt is more round and curve too.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Earning less change a person bro.

If she earning a lot chances are no chance to even top up to grab those boobies.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
One thing good is she dun open lion mouth, I like her style. Now she put on some weight, more chubby and chio. Her butt is more round and curve too.
Ya lo... I agree she really not like some MLs who opens mouth big big. And ya.. she did put on a bit of weight.. but still looks amazing leh.. lol... Seems like u also supporter for twinkle huh.. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1