The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
He was having fun 2 to 3 years ago. It all depends upon whether he was married then.

https://sbfsg.fun/showth...t=#post9846235
I did plan to do, never materialize, wanted to try with my wife, she was hinting about it, I never had the balls to try anyway
Old 15-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
I did plan to do, never materialize, wanted to try with my wife, she was hinting about it, I never had the balls to try anyway
Now I can tell why she okay to try another guy
Try to watch some movies together in your room like 50 shades of grey
Old 16-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Why would you even consider marrying someone who is into gangbang....Instead of looking for someone who is into monogamy relationship, you choose to be with someone who is into polygamy relationship.....what can you expect from that....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 16-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster (P)

One of my close buddy just said, just forget about it and move on, people makes mistakes in life, and this type of issue happen due to both party, one hand can't clap, i will move on, who knows from this incident, me and my wife can be even closer, and better relationship, better sex too, life is short, don't care bout green hat or what ever crap, guys fuck around, so do girls, both got needs
Old 16-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
You've got a Hot wife!

A dream for some men so looks what I said earlier was right on the nail.
Old 16-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
One of my close buddy just said, just forget about it and move on, people makes mistakes in life, and this type of issue happen due to both party, one hand can't clap, i will move on, who knows from this incident, me and my wife can be even closer, and better relationship, better sex too, life is short, don't care bout green hat or what ever crap, guys fuck around, so do girls, both got needs
Well TS, looks like you have sorted out your thoughts over night, which I personally feel is very fast. I wished I was as shuang kuai as you then I wouldn't have felt like sh*t for months.

Good luck bro!
Old 20-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster (P)

To be honest, off and on the thoughts will be back, it really hurts emotionally, at times all seems bright, at time gloomy, i know the fact, yet can't get the truth, perhaps the truth can remedy my situation, the thoughts of her being fuck by others, the thoughts of her blowing the other guy dick, was the guy big and great? Or was it purely monetary? What was it? Just for fun? How many times they had sex? With or without condom? Is she clean now? Did she let the guy photograph on bed? All this question marks kills me, I had asked again last Sunday, this time her reply seems different, she said if I believe that she had sex with other guy, then she did! What does that mean? Is she saying in a way she did? Admitting? Another thing is, if you are not guilty, will she suddenly change and listen to all my request and instructions? Be in life, sex, etc.....
Old 20-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Just hire a PI and get it over and done with...at least you will get the answer you long wanted to know...from there then decide what you want to do with your life....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
Old 20-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I had asked again last Sunday, this time her reply seems different, she said if I believe that she had sex with other guy, then she did! What does that mean? Is she saying in a way she did? Admitting? Another thing is, if you are not guilty, will she suddenly change and listen to all my request and instructions? Be in life, sex, etc.....
TS, why ask. If you keep asking she will get bored of it and must well tell you what you expect to hear. Hoping you will be satisfy, and that in fact give you more misery.

In this modern society, based on what you have described, if you say NO, then you may be bluffing yourself. If you say YES, you may be accusing her.

In fact you are in a cross road, you can neither go left nor right because you have not make up your mind as to where you want to go. At time going straight may not be a bad thing until you have a clearer picture then you decide.

Human do love eating out at time, do you agree. The matter is how often.

Take Care.

Last edited by a2014; 20-07-2015 at 12:33 PM.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:44 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be honest, off and on the thoughts will be back, it really hurts emotionally, at times all seems bright, at time gloomy, i know the fact, yet can't get the truth, perhaps the truth can remedy my situation, the thoughts of her being fuck by others, the thoughts of her blowing the other guy dick, was the guy big and great? Or was it purely monetary? What was it? Just for fun? How many times they had sex? With or without condom? Is she clean now? Did she let the guy photograph on bed? All this question marks kills me, I had asked again last Sunday, this time her reply seems different, she said if I believe that she had sex with other guy, then she did! What does that mean? Is she saying in a way she did? Admitting? Another thing is, if you are not guilty, will she suddenly change and listen to all my request and instructions? Be in life, sex, etc.....

You may have been over-sensitive to the situation, trying to find out more and more and more regarding your ????????, maybe she wants to give you the "O N L Y" answer you want and that is she admits to it all.

What if you really found out the answers to your ?????????, then how if all are in the positive? Can you actually accept the real true fact the 'Green Beret' you have been wearing? Or are you seeking a reason for separation or are you going to keep mum about it?

If you say men fucks around and so does the women, then what is the issue here? Both husband and wife have taken oath to be truthful to each other, so are you telling your wife you eat outside and hope she don't mind?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 20-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is a 99.999% probability that they've had sex. I can't think of a single reason why it wouldn't have happened.

Put yourself in the guy's shoes... would you waste your time if you got nothing in return.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Both of you must be really young for you to think of stuffs such as how many times she has sex with the guy, how big is his prick...etc....

You should be worrying about how this is affecting your own family nucleus and future not things such as this....

Since you don't seem to want to find out the truth...Just pray hard everyday that the guy don't propose to her...else your marriage = Game over....

Old 20-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster (P)

Good comments by you guys here..... To me I just want the truth, if she did, just admit it, and move on, and how I can improve my relationship with her, now daily is like a guessing and waiting game, whenever I ask anything about it, she will ask me, do I trust her??? Well I really don't, after all the signs
Old 20-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest... whether or not she is fucking behind your back is stirring some jealousy in you and this is the hurt your are feeling. You confront her she deny, you don’t confront her you go on speculating and it is very damaging emotionally....

You should show her who owns her by sexually ambushing her... start by something:”You fucking cunt!!! Come here” That’s your war cry to her. Then you get physical with her by ripping her fucking clothes that she has on her. Get real fucking rough and tear that fucking G-string off her groin exposing her vagina... by this time she would not know what the fuck has come over you and that is when you will also be sexually aroused...

Grab her by the fucking hair and force your stiff hard penis into her mouth and gagged that fucking bitch until she choke on her own phlegm and mucus/snort flowing from her nose.... let her recover her pace of breathing and shove the cock down her throat before she recovers enough to protest... by the third recovery, you wrestle her face down to bed and spit hard at her anus briefly (please aim properly with your spit) and force your hard cock all slimed by her phlegm and mucus into her anus and ram her backside until her anus tears or you come inside her... If you can’t come force your shit stained dick back into her mouth and punish her sexually until you come.

If you can’t come fuck her backside again until her anus tears or you come inside her...

Humiliate her sexually, Own her, Sexually beat her into submission.... then you ask her if the guy got fuck her that good as you or not... if she still denies.... let her be for now... and when she gets home tomorrow again.... the shit starts all over again by calling out to her:" You fucking shameless bitch, come her now!!!!! Come here!!!" You fucking assault her sexually again... this imte even harder more aggressively... maybe standby an extra large vibrator and sneak it into her vagina and start ramming it before she knows it while you are fucking her ass.

The game here is to sexually beat her into submission... by the way no missionary position please.... this is not a romantic fuck. This is an animal fuck whereby she is being treated like an animal and own her from behind... slap her butt cheeks until they bruised up with blood red while you're at it. Force her head into a corner where she can't escape is the best and just fuck her harder and harder into submission.

It’s worth a try.... just be a fucking caveman.... talking don't work anymore...so? Fuck her 7 ways to Sunday now and see who the fuck wins. Remember she's your wife. Not his. So why lament over him fucking her?! You should be the one owning that fucking piece of cunt that is yours to begin with.

Last edited by lickNpoke; 20-07-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh yeah during the assault shit has to really hit the fan big time.... stuffs will get broken and you should not pay attention to it to show you fucking serious. Stuffs broken you can always repair or replace... wife runs off and let other fuck... that fucker will laugh at you saying you don't how to fuck you wife to own her that's why she ran to him for a better fuck.... now that's a label you won't want to be tagged with by that fucker.

Now... go fuck her proper and hope to hear from you with positive result.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1