The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Re: L16 h69

Anybody felt that jiao jiao rtf getting worse? Like dont allow long pumping and start cutting short time? And this is despite i tipped her 2 blues on 2 visits ☹️
Old 19-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Anybody felt that jiao jiao rtf getting worse? Like dont allow long pumping and start cutting short time? And this is despite i tipped her 2 blues on 2 visits ☹️
Cut short 15mins , hurry me to shower. Guess that’s the trade off when one become ang pai.
Old 19-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Snowy fair milf from Hubei- 1669 Lulu

Wanted to try out 1 of 2 angpais from 1669; hence dropped by earlier this week. Jiao Jiao’s looks don’t gum; picked Lulu:

Gal- Looks late 20s to early 30s milfy, 1.58m, slutty gal from Hunan, snowy fair, voluptuous body, seemingly natural full C boobs with brown nips, slightly sagging, fleshy body with tummy excesses, butt area got a deep recess maybe did a minor day surgery to remove deep ingrown cyst

Services- top drawer stuff includes tingling catbath, sensual AR with condom wrapped around her tongue, very erotic capped bj per my request, damn shiok, if tired of fj can really lie there and let her bj inclusive of lock balls for entire session, allows dfk, but not passionate dfk type

FJ- only wants me to do the work as she said tired to do cowgal, only did missionary cos she complained my rod too hard to take for doggie

Verdict: Top marks for services, but won’t rtf cos milfy looks and tummy fats don’t gum me, and lazy during FJ
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-03-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Wanted to try out 1 of 2 angpais from 1669; hence dropped by earlier this week. Jiao Jiao’s looks don’t gum; picked Lulu:

Gal- Looks late 20s to early 30s milfy, 1.58m, slutty gal from Hunan, snowy fair, voluptuous body, seemingly natural full C boobs with brown nips, slightly sagging, fleshy body with tummy excesses, butt area got a deep recess maybe did a minor day surgery to remove deep ingrown cyst

Services- top drawer stuff includes tingling catbath, sensual AR with condom wrapped around her tongue, very erotic capped bj per my request, damn shiok, if tired of fj can really lie there and let her bj inclusive of lock balls for entire session, allows dfk, but not passionate dfk type

FJ- only wants me to do the work as she said tired to do cowgal, only did missionary cos she complained my rod too hard to take for doggie

Verdict: Top marks for services, but won’t rtf cos milfy looks and tummy fats don’t gum me, and lazy during FJ
Im almost tempted to call her after a cut short session by jiao jiao ☹️ no other gems left in this house? Only these 2 can make it?
Old 20-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Im almost tempted to call her after a cut short session by jiao jiao ☹️ no other gems left in this house? Only these 2 can make it?
Hey bro!
My observation is based on 2 visits to the house- 1 recce and 1 to try Lulu.
The ones available either looks buay gum me or bah cai.
Maybe I din stay around long enough to see the gems.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

After reading your post i think i look for other LOR...
Old 20-03-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
don't RTF anymore.. have to teach them a lesson
Old 21-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jiao jiao is one of the 2 regular which I always call if I visit this joint. So far no issues with her attitude and clock time. Leave the room with about 5 mins left as okt quite strict with timing. Many gals kana chided due to slight overclock. But still value for money in this house. Some cat200 gals provide even less service with the slightly higher prices paid.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She used to be better. I find her cut short timing hurry to finish recently.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

I have condemned her already after wasting so much tips for her ☹️
Old 22-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Lookijg for my next good to rtf whore
Old 22-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lookijg for my next good to rtf whore
But there isn't much new stock at 1669.

Abit not motivated to go down.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post

Cheapest PRC at the moment, too bad not full hour as advertised ☹️
Old 29-03-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post

Same here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A quick update to the status quo at this house..

10 girls total over here, with 3 of them new additions that just joined the fray within the past week or so...

Was told that today there were a total of 8 girls working and all 3 new girls were working today as well.

Caught a glance of Yue Yue (tall and exotic looks) and Qiqi (petite, apparently only started work yesterday) and both newbies definitely looked yummy. Combined with the gals from the previous batch, there seems to be a chick for most tastes. With 7, 8 gals working every day on average (with more to come next month I hear), seems like this is one of the places to go..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1