The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

then there was also judy-jie, my favourite character from one-eye snake ...
Old 10-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the next story is abt a girl tat bro one eye snake met in hk.

Ericia - The HK OL

I was in Hong Kong for a couple of days to settle some business clarifications and problems. Thursday afternoon, I arrived on the evening before the scheduled conference. After checking into the hotel, Marriott (the client is paying this time), the room had two adjacent walls of clear glass panel and the queen bed was facing the bay I decided to drop by a local pub before I turned in for the night. As I was not in the mood for a huge crowd, I did not go to LanKwaiFong like I used to; instead, I went to DeLaney's (or Dewey's) Irish Pub, in Peking Street of Kowloon. It was still quite early, so I drowned myself in the ear-deafening sounds of the arcade … playing whatever games that require no brain or IQ … just shoot shoot shoot and shoot …
Tokens after tokens … before I realized, I had dumped about HK$100 into some computer games that I could not even recall their names. Sucker!

As I decided to go over next door, DeLaney's Pub for my deserved glass, she caught my sight, from a rather deserted corner, and I was immediately drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She is definitely a looker! She wore a dark blue business suit and had long black hair tied into a pony tail. From where I stood, a few steps away on her right, I could see her rosy pink cheek … thick succulent lips painted bright red, slightly opened as she concentrated on her nerve-stretching game … occasionally, her tongue would dart out to lick her upped lip as if she had just escaped a close death … in the game of course … her eyes, though glued to the screen of fantastic colours flickering, are like big ponds of clear ocean deep … watery yet crystal-clear … the lashes fine and long over her big eyes would twinkle so often as she drew back, seemingly shocked by some attack … her high nose would twitch a little on the sign of every incompetence … all and all, she is one hell of a cute babe!

From the way she was dressed, I bet she is a young starter in some business exec … perhaps a fresh sales agent … easing off her work frustration on the arcade games. Her fair slender fingers were frantically hitting the firing buttons and her big eyes focused into a thin line … I bet she was down to her last life … I moved to her back, it was a game of some air battle sort (quite old game as I had seen this game many many years ago) … and yup, she was down to her last life … but she had a pile of tokens piled up on the key boards … desperate or determined??!! I quietly stood behind her and enjoyed my cute babe dancing her fingers on the buttons … stamping her foot on misses and gasped when a sudden attack shocked her.

Reaching into my pocket, I still had a few tokens and I pulled a stool from the neighbour machine and sat beside her. She turned and gave me a smiling glance and shifted herself to give me some space. I dropped the token and started to fire on anything that moved in the screen. We had done some serious damages … then I realized my tokens were out. She obviously liked my company as she signaled that I could use hers … not wanting to leave my cute babe, I carried on with the game with her tokens. We carried on with the game until we finally burst through whatever that was left of the game … as well as our tokens. She released an obvious sigh and got up, put her jacket back on and ready to leave. I just sat there like a log and watched her back disappeared in the smoke and the crowd.

Feeling a bit stupid on the time wasted, I dragged my weary self to the Irish pub. It was still rather early and the crowd was thin. I picked a cosy corner and asked for my SanMiguel. Across the room, when some angmo cleared away, I felt a second chance in my life. Huge grin on her face, sitting on a high stool at a round table, alone, she exhaled a large cloud of smoke to the air … her face was a blur … her cigarette held dangling at the end of her fingers … my cock was revived at the sight … she still had her business jacket on, but her frontal view was even better … her firm tits filled up her sheer white blouse amply … I raised my beer to her … she just looked at me and grinned.

Then, she gracefully put the cigarette between her full succulent red lips and inhaled so hard that her cheeks caved in … then she opened her mouth, hollowed out like she was sucking a cock … SEXY!!! My cock almost burst through my pants … I couldn't resist to imagine my hard shaft getting sucked the way she did to her cigarette … I shifted myself slightly to ease the strain on my cock … she obviously enjoyed the tease … she smiled with a seductive flare … the way she sat, the hem of her business skirt rose up high on her snow white thighs which she made no effort to conceal … in fact, she inched slightly forward and uncrossed her legs … seriously and honestly, I couldn't see a thing under such circumstances, but the thought of her flirt sure made my cock hard and mad not any less than seeing a naked woman. Not to lose out, I cupped my bulge, and demonstrated a little lift to my cock … her eyebrows twitched and she finally signaled over with her hypnotizing eyes. I must have looked like a panic rabbit to dash over to my goddess (the thought that she was a pro did cross my mind, but considering the way she dressed that evening, I dismissed that thought as soon as it popped up) … I sat down on the high stool beside her and closed my legs with hers between.

We exchanged our names and had some small talks. Her name is Ericia. Mine is Joe (in case some of you do not know). She did not talk a lot, but her English was much better than the average HongKong people. She said she had just started her new job that day and was treating herself to a free and easy night. One thing led to another and very soon, we talked like we were some long lost old friends … and after several glasses of beer (believe me, this chick could drink!!!), we seemed to be more opened up. The next thing I knew, her hand was on my thigh as I slide my arm over her shoulder, pulling her to me occasionally when the crowd was too noisy to interrupt our conversation.

On the one time when I pulled her much closer than before, I could see down her blouse and it was a very very very pleasant view … her breasts are fair … cupped in those loose loose bra that allowed them to dance about with her every move … her head raised and our eyes met … I felt a bit out of place when she caught me starring down her blouse … she grinned a little and pulled away, saying that it was getting warm, she shrugged her business jacket off and draped it across her thighs. She was wearing a silk sleeveless blouse. Then she leaned into me again, teasing me that it will be easier like that … it must be the alcohol, I heard myself saying that ya as I drifted my sight from her eyes back to her snow-capped mounds … her nipples were obviously straining against the sheer material … and the breasts were heaving up and down with her harsh breathes …

"Like what you see …" she whispered in my ears, her hand inching up my thigh and was rubbing up and down … inching further toward my hard rod … "yes, but I would like to see more …" Leaning closer, and blocked by my own leg raised to put on the cross bar below her stool, she finally rubbed on my bulged pants, caressing my cock … oh FUCK … "You know what … I am wet tooooooooo …" she nibbled on my earlobe as she breathed into my ear, "touch me … under my skirt …" oh FUCK FUCK FUCK …

I looked around to see that everyone was busy with something else, I began bold and with her business jacket as my cover, I snaked my fingers under her business skirt … OH FUCKING HORNY BITCH!!!! Halfway up her thigh, my fingers were already crossing a wet stream … Erica shifted her ass closer to the front edge of the stool … my fingers finally arrived at their destination … her panties was completely sooooooaaaaakkkkkkeeeeedddddddd … I poked a finger on the wet material and slide along a slit … Ericia shuddered and she hugged me tight to her while she landed her kisses on my cheek. Through her wet clinging panties, I could trace out her puffy cunt lips … I glide my fingers up and down the slit …her cunt jerked and her legs trembled … they first closed to jam my hand in between and then opened up for freer accessssssss … I pressed my fingers tight on her slit for her to sustain her come … when she slightly recovered, my fingers pushed aside her panties and slide under like two gravediggers … her pubic hair was soaked but their softness was unmissable …

the fingers found the slit and I slowly shoved my index digit in … Ericia hugged me even tighter … the digit stirred around in her wetness and moved upwards … it met his companion and they both found a smooth bud … they played volleyball with the bud … tickling, fondling, tapping … Erica was lost in her orgasms again … "Youuuuuu aaaaare goooooddddddd …" "I get better!" as I shoved two fingers into her warm depth of pleasure … in out in out in out in out … finger fucking this chio horny HongKong chick whom I met less than three hours ago … in a crowded pub … her legs were practically non-stop in trembling … Ericia now had her head rested on my shoulder, her hip was bucking about in the stool … I began to feel that some people was suspecting something kinky going on in this corner. I gave a her a soft tap on her back as I withdrew my fingers … Ericia shifted her ass, trying to withhold my fingers …

Then I asked her to stay over in my hotel … "yes! … anyway, I stay on Lantau Island, and it is too late … the last boat was gone already …" she said as she grinned a devilish smile.

to be continued...
Old 13-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

We hopped onto a cab and after I told the driver the destination, she curled up and laid across my lap on her side and facing my stomach; the driver thought she was drunk. She guided my fingers back under her skirt as she rested her head on my thigh. I had to stretch a bit sideway to reach her still wet crotch beneath the lifted hem, again concealed under her business jacket. I pressed my middle digit on her excited clitoris and traced little circles … Ericia moaned and pressed her face into my groin … I rested my other hand on her breasts, something I had wanted to do whole night long … firm … smooth … soft skin … expanded like balloons, not totally inflated but still having a pointed tip … my fingers snaked over the mounds and reached into her loose loose bra … and pinched on her nipple like a snake's bite … simultaneously with two fingers fucking in and out of her cunt … Ericia panted … I saw the driver checking on us through his rear-view mirror and I returned a gentle smile. My breasts travelers stumbled across a piece of metal, the bra clip, in the valley … I unsnapped it and tried to slipped the bra out from her collar … Ericia gave me wicked look and lifted her upper torso a bit and I managed to slip the bra out … the driver starred in awe when I lifted the bra high enough for him to glimpse from the mirror. We were in a rather busy street and I could feel some people (especially those standing by the roadside or in the lorry) looking into our cab as we sped through the streets … HongKong drivers …

My fingers were free to roam the twin peaks … coupling with my cunt-digging fingers, Ericia soon experienced another series of shuddering orgasms … my own hard on was getting unbearable as my cock twitched violently in my pants, screaming silently for release … after her orgasms subsided, temporarily of course, I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and put them on her lips … she inhaled and slowly licked her own come from my fingers. I pressed the them against her lips and she opened her mouth and sucked … I arched my mid section and my cock hit her mouth through my pants … she looked up, my fingers comfortably sucked between her lips … my sight guided her sight to my groin … then I withdrew my fingers from her sucking mouth. Ericia snuggled her nose into my groin … my cock pushed back … she adjusted herself slightly to unzip my pants … and reached from the side of my undies to release my whole-night-raging cock … the tip already wet and glistered with pre-come … Ericia licked her upper lip and swallowed her saliva … her fingers wrapped around the shaft and slowly pumping up and down … more pre-come dripped and she rubbed it on along the shaft … my cock became a shiny spear of a mighty knight.

I became worried that the driver was checking the rear mirror more often than the road ahead … I starred back at him with a "so?" smile and cold glance, trying to play some underworld "dai-lou" (Cantonese) having a young chick blowing him in the cab … it worked as he decided to keep his eyes on the road. As I leaned back, Ericia's face got closer to my cock, she looked up at me and smiled a evil hungry smile … still looking up at me, big eyes opened wide, she stuck out her tongue and gently licked the head of my cock … her tongue made little circles around the head … my cock head seemed to spin along like a helicopter … then she stopped at the pee-hole and pushed her tongue against the slit … more pre-come was oozing and she lapped it up, licking it off like a child licking her Popsicle. My cock jerked and slapped on her tongue … she giggled and moved her tongue in and out between her lips like fencing with my cock … I grabbed my cock and lightly slapped on her cheek, Ericia giggled again … she turned her head and tried to catch my cock with her tongue whenever he tried to hit her lips … her pointy tongue soon lapped all over the shaft … webs of saliva entangled and my groin was a wet mess.

Then she took my cock in her hand, and guided my hard shaft towards her gasping mouth … she took it deep into her mouth, in one mouthful gulp … deep throating me down to his base … her face was now buried in my pubic hair … she remained gulping my cock in a mouth for several seconds … I kept still … then she slid back up, slowly … as her full lips gradually slide over the shaft, Ericia sucked hard … very hard … that her cheeks caved in … just like the way I had imagined when I saw her smoking her cigarette in the pub … she sucked up and down my shaft, licking him with her tongue as he was in her mouth … wetting him when he was on the way leaving the sweet cavity … her mouth made love to my cock … in a cab …

I suddenly realized that the driver of a lorry parked beside us, red light, was starring at us … Ericia was just lapping the cock head like a painter brush … before lapping alongside of the shaft … I saw the driver's jaw dropped, he probably hoped that we are some kind of celeb so that he could sell the story to the kaypoh-press … I smiled at him before our cab drove off, I bet he would pull up somewhere and get a whore to fuck her brains off after what he saw … then I remembered the driver … he was really an understanding man … he gave me a knowing smile and raised his thumb to show me … I returned a smile and nodded my appreciation. To heat things up, my fingers returned to Ericia's wet snatch … what a horny bitch … her cunt was still dripping as she sucked on my cock … bobbing her head up and down and swing him left and right … when I shoved two fingers her, her mouth plunged completely down to the base and drew a powerful suction!!!!!

To gauge my timely release, I asked the driver if we were near the hotel … he answered in less than ten minutes … Ericia did not even bother with our conversation as she was busy slurping up and down my shaft and taking the thickness into her ovalled mouth while my fingers pumped freely in her pussy. She lifted her head and her lust-filled eyes met mine when she whispered hotly that she wanted to taste my cum … " Cum in my mouth … I want to taste your cream …" my cock jerked with her tone … even the driver skid a bit … "don't dirty my car … please … I need to hand over to another driver …" he was not so quiet after all … before I could answer, to my surprise, Ericia replied, "don't worry, I won't miss a drop … " … the car skid again … fucking horny bitch … I doubt I would have any rest before my appointment …

Ericia lowered her head back to my cock, she jerked him with her hand first, then she sucked the head in like a swallowing a fish ball … then the shaft … further inch by inch he disappeared between her lips … sweet sensual lips of sucking … she rotated her head left or right and caused a stir in her cavity … my cock felt like being tossed around in a storm … my fingers pumped faster now … sometimes rubbing her clit before entering the wetness … I bet it was a swamp down her crotch with all the juices gushing out … then I felt my balls bloated … her talented tongue tickling slurping lapping slamming sweeping on my cock faster and faster …

"Suck my cock … " I urged as I grabbed the back of her head with my other hand, pushing her down onto my cock, feeding her more of my rod … "suck me deeeeeeep … sweetie … suck me dry … taste my cum …" it was much easier when the driver did not mind … I could not hold out much longer … Ericia seemed to sense this and she tuned it up another notch, she had my cock buried deeeeeeep in her throat and swirled her tongue around the shaft like polishing … all I could relate to was like sending my cock into a carwash … totally soaked …

she deep throated me over and over … up and down she went … up and down … from the head of my cock to his base … the whole time, I had one hand behind her head pulling her soft hair and the other fucking her pussy like machine gun … then I lost it !!!!! I arched my ass off the seat as the first shot exploded deeeeeeeeeeeep in her cavity … "HHHHHmmmmmnnnnnnn …" Ericia let out a low muff when she felt my come fired down her throat directly … my hand pressed her head even deeeeeeeper into my groin as I lost my second shot … I could feel my cock tip touching the back of her throat when I fired the third … I looked down and saw her throat gulping bulge after bulge, swallowing every load I could offer … fourth … fifth … sixth … seventh … "hey, you guys better hurry … the hotel is just around the next turn, or should I make another pass …" I was too intense to answer … Ericia lifted her mouth away and replied, "no need to, we are done … just drive slowly … " the eighth load shot out unexpectedly and hit her lips … she quickly licked it off and gave me a sex-tisfying smile … a lusty grin over her face when she cupped her hand over my cock and said, "save some for desert later …" … oh FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK … how could I stop ?????

I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and zipped my pants as I saw the hotel less than 20m away … my cock was still spilling when I zipped up … good thing I brought extra pants … Ericia had wiped away the come on her lips and mouth, mostly with her tongue, and composed herself … in seconds, she was back like before, as if none of this sex-capade had happened … women … you are the CHAMP!!! The bell hop opened the door and Ericia stepped out, her knees a bit weakened … I paid the driver with a big tip … he smiled and asked how much would it cost to have Ericia … I laughed away the thought and said that she is my gf, just too daring on the side … he grinned an understanding smile, then passed me his handphone number, said to call for his cab whenever we need a sex-drive…

to be continued...
Old 19-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

continued...

When I stepped out of the car, I saw Ericia standing quivering in the wind … her nipples were clearly visible … pointy and erected against her silk blouse … I quickly turned to the cab … it had already left … and with Ericia's bra … fuck! The next passenger is in luck … hahaha! The hotel bell boys were starring at Ericia … and she just stood there waiting … I walked closer and draped her business jacket over her shoulder and sort of covered her exposed breasts. We cuddled each other and headed towards the elevator …

Once in my room, Ericia hugged me tight … her one hand immediately on my crotch … "are you ready to fuck me?" my just spent cock sprang back to life in record time on her sexy lusty tones … my hands raised to her breasts and cupped them … Ericia pulled away … playing hard-to-get??? I grinned and walked off. I took a can of beer from the mini bar, popped it and sat down on the soft queen-sized bed … I switched on the TV on MTV channel, as usual … Ericia gave a impatient expression … slightly displease with my lack of proactiveness … I passed her the half-filled can of beer … she grabbed it and gaggled down her throat … the swallowing movement of her throat reminded me of her swallowing my come earlier and my cock rose another inch … she backed off till she hit the study desk and sat on the desk, legs hanging and apart … some beer spilled onto her silk blouse and she got more annoyed. She took off her jacket, which left her dressed in her business skirt and the stained blouse … the full round shape of her breasts and their erected nipples were imprint on the blouse … she looked absolutely sexy … locking her eyes on mine, she rolled up her sleeveless blouse from below … inch up … inch up … inch up … her washboard mid-drift exposed … fair and smooth … inch up … inch up … inch up … the underside of her ample breasts slowly coming into view … fair and smooth … like milk … my eyes flared towards her with definite eagerness to see more action …I reached into my pocket and drew a cigarette … lit it … leaned back and watched the show.

Ericia slide her hands under the rolled-up blouse and cupped her breasts … the shape of her fingers were pinching and tweezing her hard nipples … she grabbed and squeezed her breasts like they are some kind of dough … I exhaled a puff, still doing nothing except feasting my eyes upon her sexy tease … after some serious breasts massage-performance, which had made my cock strained against the pants' zip … Ericia flipped the silk blouse over her head … leaving herself half naked sitting on the study desk with her legs spread … an invitation!!! Her large firm tits were completely exposed … she shook her upper torso and they swayed like jello … next, her hands cupped her naked breasts again … pressing them inwards to form a cleavage so fucking deeeeeeeeep … I unzipped my pants and yanked out my cock … twitching in excitement … urging me to dive onto her and INTO her … I stroked my cock up and down … starring into her eyes … her gaze was first locked with mine … soon, she lost her focus and her gaze shifted to my hand stroking my cock … her eyes thinned into a straight line … she raised her legs onto the desk and spread them … exposing her white lacy panties … she pushed a finger into her mouth to suck for a moment and moved it to her drenched soaked panties … with one hand to pulled her panties aside, her neatly trimmed pubic hair came into view … I pumped my cock slightly, jerking him up and down … Ericia gradually eased her slender finger into the snatch … her body arched when the finger was buried to her knuckle and she moaned …

I stood up and let my pants fall to the floor … pulled down my underwear and stepped out of it … my cock was standing like a mast … Ericia feasted her gaze on mighty Joey as her fingers pumped in and out below … I walked closer but did nothing … my passion burnt through my eyes and fuels her lust … her fingers began to pick up the pace … I stepped forward and reached to her finger-fucking action … Erica did not stop … nor I wanted her too … my hand cupped hers and I tapped my index digit on hers and dived into her cunt together … "hhhhhmmmm …" her eyes almost shut as she let out a low moan … our fingers dived in and out in unison … my other hand held on her globes of wonders, twisting and turning … very soon, I could feel her first orgasm surging through … I added another finger and her cum-gate broke loose …

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG …" her fingers left as she arched her back in an orgasmic ecstasy … I still pumped in and out … she arched higher, her supporting elbows gave way and she lied sideway on the desk … my cock was in line with her face … I leaned forward, diving my fingers non-stop in her still cumming cunt … her palms grouped around my standing proud rod and began stroking him … up and down … sometimes twisting around … my hand on her breasts moved to the back of her head and gave a gentle push … Ericia looked up and immediately knew what I wanted … she opened up her sweet mouth and received my swollen head … only the head was given to her … she leaned forward to engulf more, but I pulled back, offering only the head … it popped out from her mouth and I slapped her cheek with him … then I shoved the head into her mouth again … Ericia slurped her tongue around the crown … paying extreme attention to the pee-hole … saliva drooled from the corner of her mouth onto the carpet…
Old 19-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

After long enough of wetting the head, I pushed forth to enter her mouth … she delightedly took him in … with lots of saliva … wetting the shaft as he steered through her cavity. My fingers remained fucking her wet cunt … drawing her to another orgasmic height … my cock fucked her deeeeeeper into her throat … she obviously liked that and definitely an expert in cock-sucking … my cock popped her cheek from the inside and her cheek swelled like there was a fishball in her cavity … her tongue was slurping on my entire length and girth … my hand fell back onto her breasts and pinched her erected nipple … pulling them … my fingers fucked her cunt, pushing her body along the desk … and my cock had picked up the speed and was literally fucking her mouth like it was a cunt … Ericia closed her sensual lips around the shaft as my cock moved in and out … the lips were liked cushions, massaging my every vein bulged on the surface. Its time for the strong plunge … my fucking fingers shoved deeeeeep into her snatch and pushed her body until her head was out-hanging on the other side of the length of the desk … with few more powerful strokes, I unsnapped my fingers from her cunt …

"ARGH!!!" Ericia exclaimed … with my cock still in the sweet wet warmth of her mouth, I moved to the length side of the desk where her head was draping over … I held her head in position and continued fucking her face … in her up side down position, her tongue was able to caress the top side of my shaft as he pumped in and out of her throat … this new found position seemed to excite her more … I saw her lower torso arched and convulsed … another orgasm, I supposed!!! Ericia reached over, or rather, under her head and fondled my balls, squeezing them and cupping them in her small palms … I aligned her mouth in such an angle that her throat could be in a straight line … then it made it more easy and fucking shiok to dive the cock into her throat without choking her … when she could steadied her head on her own, both my hands reached forth to toy with her breasts … my cock did not leave her mouth at all and I was amazed with Ericia's stamina to breathe in such manner … truly, she is an expert in cock-sucking … uncountable strokes but all mighty and powerful and totally sex-tisfying …

I withdrew reluctantly for another form of pleasure. I pulled on her breasts and dragged her across the desk so that even her shoulders were hanging from the edge … Ericia automatically wrapped her hands around my thighs and her palms grabbed my ass cheeks … her head was then between my thighs and her mouth was under my balls … I had to tiptoe a bit for this position but the return was pleasurably worth it. My hands pushed tightly her pair of heavy knockers as I slide my wet wet cock through the tight passage of silky road … Ericia lifted her head higher and her tongue was somehow able to reach my ass-hole … she did not have to move … she just stuck out her tongue with the pointy tip and darted … as I slide my rod between her smooth mounds, I automatically rimmed my asshole on her tongue tip … pppphhhhheeeeeewwwwwwwww … this was SHIOK!!! So FUCKING SHIOK!!!!

I fucked her tits faster and faster, not sure if I liked her ass-rimming tongue or her massaging tit-fuck … or BOTH … who cares … I just FUCKED her knockers for all they are worth!!! I even reached as far as possible to dig her cunt … stretched … and hooked three fingers onto her clit and Ericia screamed into my asshole … echoing upwards along my spine …… FUCKING SHIOK!!!!!!!!!! Feeling that another huge load was built up in my heavy balls, I thought it’s time to fuck this horny volunteered HK chick … "come, Ericia, lets see what your cunt feels like …" I said as I dismounted from her face, I could feel long streams of saliva drooling from my asshole … Ericia was too shiok from her continuous orgasms that she could only lie there waiting to be pierced.

I hurried through her other end, pulled her so that her lower torso was near this end of the desk and her cunt with red swollen pussy lips gasping for action was dripping wet at the edge of the desk … pulled away her soaked panties, spread her legs wide, ready for penetration … Erica's eyes were filled with lust and CFM expression … challenging me to FUCK her GOOOOOOD … I rested my cock head at her entrance, wiping the crown between her moisted cunt lips … "yyyyeeeeeeeaaaaa … FUCK ME … JOE … COME … FUCK ME NOW … you fucking machine … COME, what the fuck you're waiting for … COME and FUCK ME GOOD …" Ericia was very impatient … I like that, that would make her more aroused and more fuckable … more wet … more horny … I like fucking horny gals … "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!" she was screaming … suddenly "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" as I speared in all the way without warning … ONE FUCKING POWERFUL SHOVE ALL THE WAY TILL MY BALLS HIT HER ASS CHEEK and I grind in further as if trying to squeeze my balls in as well …

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!" … Ericia's body arched up liked a bow, tightened below by the crude entrance of my massive power tool and above by my merciless tiger-clawed grab on her shaking bonkers … "FUCK YOU BITCH … GET IT NOW … FUCK YOU BITCH … " I screamed in her face … "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME HARDER …" I happily complied and delivered what she requested – more POWERFUL AND DEEP SHORT STROKES … SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! … my thighs and balls kept slamming on her … the desk became shaky as she arched her back and reached backwards to grab the edge of it … SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! … all slaps and slams were echoed by Ericia's colourful vulgar Cantonese words … I knew only partial … but I knew for sure that she fucking enjoyed being fucked by my massive rod … me too!!!

I locked my elbows below her knees and pressed forward … drilling deeeeeeper into her as I pushed her closed legs upwards … delivering more in-depths short bursting strokes … the desk started to squeak … I let loose her legs and Ericia locked them behind my waist … she arched up and gripped my shoulders, I reached below and cupped her ass and off she was clinging onto me like a Koala bear … she hugged me tight and kissed passionately on my cheek and neck … "I LOVE YOU JOE … FUCK ME MORE … I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY CUNT!!!" … well, never argue with a woman in heat … I turned around and dropped ourselves onto the bed … my bodyweight and the fall drew me deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper into her womanhood and she let out a cry … I pinned her on the bed and started heavy piling fucking motion … DEEP DEEP DEEP PILING … DEEP DEEP DEEP FUCKING INTO HER CUNT … every down stroke to the hilt … and every upstroke to just having the crown between her pussy lips … then PLUNGED in ONE STROKE … piercing her womanhood …Ericia arched her back in rhythm with my every down stroke … taking me more into her hot burning cunt … she had already experienced many orgasms … and made her passage totally frictionless … no making love … just pure lusty FUCKING of two BEASTS in HEAT …

Sensing that my come was on the way … Ericia grabbed my ass and pulled me down on her … "JOE … CUM IN ME … I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME … SHOOT IT IN MY BULLSEYE …" she said it to my face, starring at my eyes with such fiery commands of lust … I held back no more and ejected my sperm in the depth of her wonderful gripping cunt … her cunt walls contracted violently to milk me … I downloaded a bucket of cum on her snatch … could even feel some cum splashing out of her snatch, slimy on my thighs … Ericia held me tight in her arms and whispered in my ears … "Thank you Joe … leave it in me … I want to feel it inside me all night long … " – you horny fucking bitch … "OK … I have to get up early tomorrow for a business meeting …" "so do I … but tonight, we shall sleep like this …" I could not bear to disappoint her, especially after the dynamic fuck … and also looking forward to more fucks and sucks from this chio CFM horny HK chick … despite the stickiness all over, I hugged her and we both turned sideway in embrace and dozed off … my cock slowly limping in her cum-filled cunt … I wondered if I could walk tomorrow…
Old 20-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

hope u guys enjoy the stories so far. here's another one abt his part-time secretary Madeline.

Madeline - The Part-time Secretary

Most of the daytime, I spent driving around the island for work and sometimes, I had to return to office late in the evening to catch up some paper work. I had rung in earlier to Madeline, my part time secretary (Mabel was on leave), to leave some of the files I might need on my desk before she went off. About 8pm, I returned to my office, it was empty, I had checked. I made myself a coffee, and prepared a long night ahead. At around 10 pm, I was pissed when I realized that one of the important files was not to be found when I heard that the office main door was opened. Some sales chap coming back for a last minute prep, I supposed. I did not bother to see who was that and just carried on with my search in my own private office.

"Hi," a familiar sweet voice startled me … "oops! Sorry to scare you … but I thought you might need a hand with all the paper works before the Christmas." My perky 22 yo secretary, Madeline, was wearing a flowery green T and a tight denim skirt that showed off her young, beautiful long legs. "Ya, you got me there alright … I do need some help here … but I am not paying you the OT …" I teased, always feel good to see Madeline … she is so … hhmmmmnn … so … sunshine … young, lively and energetic … not exactly the glamorous type of look but she does have her own charm to attract me … and her sweet voice … always a Christmas chime to my ears among the usual office noises … sometimes I wondered if she is the reason that makes me feel like coming into the office during the day.

"Well, I think I have forgotten the SoSo Accounts file and I thought I better come back to get it for you before you JUMP on me tomorrow …" she smiled, I was sure there was something else she tried to tell me in that statement. Then she swayed out of my sight like a butterfly and I realized that I was drooling over the tight young ass clad in the tight denim skirt. Joey was rising … in a while, she was back with the file I needed. "Is this the fax and order you are looking for earlier?" she came over and flipped opened the binder … she leaned over my desk, her left leg bending at the knee and slowly raising into the air … her T was stuck between her hot young body, tummy to be specific, and my old desk … the T stretched as she leaned further over, hugging tightly to her firm breasts … over the pile of binders and papers on my desk, I could easily make up the shape of her lovely breasts, tightly clad in a sports bra, I guessed.

I sat down on my comfy working chair … trying to peep downblouse through her collar … the T was stretched so tight that the collar was tight around her base of the neck … nothing to see … but the jutting shape of her lovely breasts emphasized by the stretched flowery green T was enough to arouse Joey … good thing that I was sitting down. Then she flung her smooth long hair … the momentarily let go of her tummy on the desk edge allowed the T to be slightly loose fit … and when she bent down again … mambo jumbo !!! I could see the top of her fair breasts tightly squeezed into a white sports bra … I swallowed … and I knew both of us heard that … I looked up and our eyes met … "Need anything else … Joe?" her sweet voice became more seductive. "I don't think you just came back to pass me the file, right … Madeline?" She smiled … then she closed her eyes seductively, leaned closer into my face and kissed me on the cheek … lightly patting and slowly moving towards my lips … we kissed … and the kiss soon evolved into a passionate blend of saliva of two persons in heat … I slid my hand behind her head … feeling her long black hair … our tongues explored the far reaches of our throats and the corners in our cavities.

At least ten minutes had passed, she leaned back, licking her lips … and sat down on the chair across my desk … she lifted her two legs up and rested her ankles on my desk … widely spread apart … I could not help myself but to gaze at the junctions of her long sexy legs … oh hell … she came prepared! I could see all the way up her bare thighs to her naked crotch … she wore absolutely nothing under that damn tight denim skirt … her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a narrow patch … must be for wearing those high cut bikini swimwear … her cunt lips … pink and full … succulent and swollen … sticking up among the seemingly smooth bush of her turf … my eyes spitted fire and my throat went dry … more to come … she lifted her ass slightly and hiked higher her skirt … she had her left hand swept down along her opening … combing her pubic hair … stroking it … her fingers brushing through her cunt lips … up there, she had her middle finger of the right hand between her full lips … sucking and wetting it … all the time, her eyes were on me … watching with flares my every expression … I was totally numbed by this gal … sweet 22yo … I always thought that she is a siao-kwai-kwai … how terribly wrong I was !!!!! and now I was about to PAY the price for my MISUNDERSTANDING.

Slowly … slowly … but unstoppably … she lowered her wet glistering middle finger to her sex hole … "Tell me, Joe …" her sweet voice was a total hypnotism to my ears … if she asked for a raise now, I would have passed her the blank check … "tell me … how did you fuck June …" I was momentarily taken back by her question … "what … what do you … " I squeezed some words out but my heart was racing with her middle finger reaching her sex spot – come on … just a bit more – "don't pretend … June is my housemate and she said that you are gooooood …" her middle finger finally reached the destination and she slide it in with the word "gooooood"… her face twitched a little and a small droplet of sweat formed on the tip of her nose … the finger slide in all the way to the knuckle … "hhhmmmmnnnnn …" I was at a lost of words …

"QUICK!!! Tell me how you fucked that horny bitch … " she demanded as she slid her finger out … I began to tell … of how June masturbated in nude next to me when we shared the same bed … how I found out and sucked on her 34" tits till she orgasmed … Madeline had spread her cunt lips with one hand and busily rubbing her exposed clit with the other … her finger slid into her opening on and off when my detail got juicier … I carried on with June while stroking my hard cock through my pants … at the part of me licking and lapping on June's breasts, Madeline grouped her hands on her breasts and started to squeeze them with all her might … she pulled her T off, over her head and exposed her white sports bra … her nipples pressed so hard against the material and jutted out … her hair fell back down onto her face and breasts … all messed up, yet sexy. She ran her hands through her hair, swiping them back behind her head … then she then unclasped her bra, releasing its angry restless pair of prisoners … letting me see her bouncy breasts … and their tight jutting nipples.

"Still …" Madeline was gasping … her finger had returned to fuck herself while her other hand pinched the breast and nipple … "how you FUCK her …" Seeing the show that she had put up, Joey was pissed with no attention given to him … I rolled my high back chair around the desk … she swiveled around on her chair till she sat facing me … she still had one leg on my desk and the planted the other one on the floor … "I did not fuck her just yet …" I tried to gain control of the situation … I stroked my dick and her gaze dropped to my obvious bulge in my groin … "she sucked me off … a real pro …" I teased Madeline with a look to challenge her that June is a better cock sucker than she is … "hhhhmmmmnnnnn …" she sighed … her leg came up to my crotch and started stroking my hard-on … like testing its firmness … her eyes flared the similar passion I had seen in June's eyes … "SUCK ME! YOU BITCH … GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK ME GOOOOOOOD!!!" I commanded. There was an explosion in Madeline's eyes … she dropped to her knees … right in front of my crotch … and her hands were immediately running up between my legs, feeling my hard cock … she unzipped my fly, freeing my bulging menace … she licked her lips and showered her warm kisses on my cock through my underwear … she licked and lapped till my underwear was soaked with her saliva. "Enough … now suck me!!!"

to be continued...
Old 20-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 22-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

continued...

I lifted my ass for her to pull off my pants and underwear together … she did that … and she looked up passionately at me as she wrapped her wet lips around my cock … sliding her head down taking more of me into her sweet warm mouth … that produces so much sweet voice through my handphone whenever I called back to the office … I could not believe that I was being blown by Madeline … the young kwai kwai in the office – I wondered if she had sucked off her own boss that old slimy fox – yet her talented tongue convinced me that I was not dreaming … it gave me all kinds of sensations …

she pulled back, leaving my saliva covered cock hanging there, jerking furiously for more … she looked up and smiled … I pushed on her head and she began licking … not missing a cm of him … I watched as her tongue hungrily lapped up and down the shaft … "yeeessssss … that's right … June was lapping like this as well …" I urged her on with detailed description of how June had licked and lapped my cock … "more saliva … June got more faster tongue action …" and Madeline lapped my cock in frenzy … she seemed to be competing with the June in my description … "she would have sucked my balls by now …" then she put her hand, with long painted fingernails, under my balls and tickled them … before sucking one after the other into her mouth … her hand pressed my cock flat on my stomach as she sucked hard on each ball … "yyyeeessssss … now suck my cock … really suck on him …" Madeline obeyed and wrapped her lips around my cock head … sucking him tight between her lips, she swirled her tongue fast and wet on my pee-hole … sending jolts up my spine … I held tight onto her head … eager to fuck her mouth … but she steadied herself and remained sucking and tonguing my cock crown … without warning, she slipped her lips down over my thickness till her nose hit my cock base and was buried in my cock hair …

Deeeeeeeeeepthroat … I arched … my ass left the seat as her mouthy suction took me deeper into her … FUCKING FUCK-TASTIC!!!!!! Before I could react, her head moved back up the shaft and she resumed sucking and lapping on my cock crown … I tahan … and she plunged again … again up … suck and lap … again down … again up … suck and lap … again down … I was liked riding on a roller coaster … I had to … I just had to … I stood up from the chair … Madeline remained kneeling before me with my meaty hard rod fully in her mouth … I adjusted her to the correct height … with both hands behind her head, I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth … sensing that I was about to come, she groped her hands behind my ass and pulled me deeper … I was practically banging my groin in her face … I looked down and saw the cock blurring its in out in out motion between Madeline's sweet lips … I rammed harder … and faster … "OH OH OH … Mad … I'm com … coooommmmmmiiiinnnnggggggg …"

I rammed my entire length deeeeeeep in to her mouth and shot my load … she dug her finger into my asshole as I shot my first load straight down her throat … I looked down and caught her gaze on mine … and I spilled another load … she sucked hard when I shot my load … the feeling was amazing when the gal sucked as you shot your jism in her mouth … and another … she sucked again – her timing was so fucking zhun!!! – and another … and she sucked on … Madeline simply gulped down every load I could offer … I held on to her head for support from such powerful orgasm … she continued sucking on my spent cock … lapping her cum-coated tongue around my thickness … after a long while, she released my cock and said "did June get you off like this …" she teased … I was too shiok to answer … "now, I will suck you back to life … and I want you to fuck me here gooood and hard while telling me how you fucked that horny bitch …" and Madeline went back to sucking my cock … hearing her request, I could feel my cock rising again…
Old 22-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Madeline sucked with such vigor that my cock was actually resurrected in record times … Joey just got to have a piece of her … NOW … HERE … in ANYWAY … she SUCKED and I groaned … "OH Madeline … baby … blow me life again …" I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down my growing shaft. She had obviously done this before because she knew just the right amount of saliva to use … to make Joey slippery enough so that her hand could pump the spent Joey up again as her lips wrapped tightly at his crown and blew life into him … I fell back onto the chair and Madeline swept my pants and underwear down and off my ankles … I was then naked waist down … I watched in awe and amazement of my cock growing to his usual full size under her expert mouth and tongue works … even my balls got bloated … Madeline lapped my shaft near the base … everytime when her tongue lapped, threads of saliva lingered between her tongue and my meat … I starred as she gulped down the entire length and thickness … bobbing her head up and down … "oooohhhhh …… yyyyeeeeeesssssssss …" I moaned. My hands grabbed onto her head … fingers twining in her hair … pulling slightly … urging her to move up closer …

Madeline reached up to the lowest button of my shirt … she unbuttoned it while her tongue was still licking over the cock head … then the tongue traced upwards … as she continued unbuttoning my shirt … she flung it opened when all buttons were loosened … and immediately, her tongue was on my nipple … drawing circles … in a way similar to what I had described earlier about doing to June … my hands were busy too … reaching for her breasts … definitely bigger and firmer than June's … a handful … more than a handful! My hands, too, moved in circular motion, palming her entire love globes … Madeline licked her way up to my chin … and we kissed … tasting my own cum that she had intentionally saved in her mouth … I was more aroused!!!

My hands went lower on her front … found the zip and dropped her denim skirt … remembering her naked crotch beneath, my fingers brushed over her soft pubic hair … the wetness had made it more smooth … she sighed against my gentle touch … straightened herself and stepped out of the skirt … I sat and watched … enjoying her perfect thighs … smooth complexion … then she flipped off her Ah Lian sandals, exposing her cute little toes also with painted nails … I moved forward, hands on her hip … her figure resembled the hour glass … I buried my head in her tummy and inhaled strongly, taking in the aroma of her just showered young and lively gal smell … she gathered her hands behind my head and pressed me gently … I started to lick her belly button … nimbling lightly on the flesh around it … then I stuck my tongue deep into her belly button and lapped like a mad dog …Madeline giggled and wriggled her body in my arms … I lapped my way up to the underside of her wonderful breasts … leaving a trail of my saliva across her near ivory torso … when I sat upright, her nipples were at the right height for my sucking mouth which I gladly performed … I groped the breasts together and lapped from left nipple to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple … faster and faster … wetter and wetter … Madeline shook her head wildly … her knees buckled from the wet stimulation on her breasts … my fingers squeezed and released in rhythm to my lapping …

"aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh … cccccoooommmmmm …" she groaned loudly … "cccccccooooooooommmmmmiiiiiinnnnggggggg …aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh …" and her body shuddered … "ooohhhhhhh … ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh … aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …" I released one of her breasts and dived for her slit … sensing my intrusion, she arched forward to greet my fingers … "yyyeeeeeessssssss … finger me … fuck me with you fingers …" her eyes were filled with pure lust … being gentle to her will only let her take me as a wimp … my index digit hooked between her wet cunt lips and tickled her clit, strumming it liked a guitar … with my thumb and the index digit … Madeline was literally dancing on my finger … "aaaarrrrrrr … aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh … aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh …" her tummy convulsed before me … her melons jiggled before me … they excited me further … time for the entry … my other hand left her breast and hold her hip steady … then my snaking index digit squeezed through her swollen cunt lips into her abyss of sex … oh oh oh she is TTTTTTIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT … and upon the entry, her cunt walls contracted around my finger and she CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDDDDD again !!!!!!!!!! all the way in and pulled out … buddy buddy system … and two fingers dived in … "uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn …"

Madeline wriggled violently on my fingers liked a worm-bait on a fishing hook … "yyyyeeeesssssss … ssssooooo …… ssssooooo … this is what June felt ……" she was still competing with June … my fingers were pumping in and out of her cunt liked pistons … her knees buckled more and she had to hold on to my shoulders for support … her hair shroud over my face and I drown myself in her sensational shampoo scent … her eyes were shut and her eyes, nose and lips seemed to merge towards the center of her face from the dynamic pleasure at her pussy. I pumped and pumped and pumped … I spread my fingers while buried deep in her cunt, rotated my wrist 180 degree and held still …

"uuurrrrggggghhhh…" Madeline pinched my shoulders, tiptoeing and leaning closer onto me … I stopped the pumping, and left my fingers inside her cunt … twitching and tickling her cunt walls … Madeline started to gyrate her hip to the rhythm of my twitching fingers … "hhhhhhmmmmmnnnnnnnn …" soft moans escaped her lips … her eyes half opened and looked at me with sex-tifaction … and her lips … opened slightly with every moans … sticking out her tongue to lick her lips … "yyeeeeeesssssss … dddeeeeeeeeeeppppppeeeeeerrrrrr … I … ccccccooooooommmmmm …" in no time, she experienced another orgasm … this one was not as dynamic as before, but the contraction of her vaginal walls were simply fuck-tastic!!! This climax was like a silent river gushing …

She locked her eyes on mine as her body shivered and quivered sexily … "Joe … oooohhhhh Joe … fuck me … ppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee … fuck me …" I leaned closer and sucked on her hard and erect nipple … one … than the other … sucking and licking and lapping and chewing … her orgasm was prolonged by the additional pleasure received on her breasts … "oooohhhhhh … fuck me Joe … FUCK ME !!!! I want your cock in me …" Madeline arched her back, pushing her breasts in my face as she screamed to be FUCKED!!! "where … where you want my cock to be …" my voice was muffled by her heaving breasts as I tried to take more of them into my mouth … "my cunt … my pussssssssy … my cb !!!! FUCK ME!!!" – to wait any longer was a torture to both her and my cock … so I asked her to climb onto the chair…

to be continued...
Old 26-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Madeline bent forth and kissed me passionately on my lips, our tongues entangled and sucked hard on each other while she climbed onto the seat, spreading and squatting over my laps … she steadied herself by pushing hard on the back of the seat … and lowered herself into my lap … my cock twitched when he felt his wet pussy hovering on his crown … excited as he was, Madeline's cunt too was too aroused as her cunt juice began to drip and wet the cock head … we broke off the kiss as our private parts met … I held my cock and aligned with her pussy … Madeline stared into my eyes as she gradually lowered her hip … my heart sped when I felt her swollen cunts lips swirling and sliding over my cock head, liked a vulture circling in the air, stalking its prey …

I arched my ass when Madeline settled down … my cock head was cramped between her cunt lips … it was tight, like he was being bundled up by a rubber band … "uuuuuuuuuuu …" we both moaned … she lowered some more … my thick cock head squeezed through her cunt lips, but the inside was equally tight … I had my hands on her shoulders … "aaaaarrrrrrrr …" Madeline squirmed … "you … yyyoouuuuuuu … big … bbbbbiiiiiiiiigggggggg …" her eyes spitted fire of lust … "COME! SIT ALL THE WAY DOWN and lets FUCK!!!" I ended my statement with a lift of my butt and a push on her shoulders … "AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!" Madeline screamed as her entire body weight sank down to the cock base, having my cock deeeeeeeeeeep in her cunt … SHE WAS FUCKING TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!!! I felt as if I had shoved my cock into a CocaCola bottle or what … the scraping of her cunt lips over my shaft during the entry was FUCKING FUCK-BULOUS!!!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! JJJOOOOOEEEEEEE …" Madeline shut her eyes, her mouth opened wide from the pain/pleasure burning through her from her crotch … "Don't … don't … don't move … move yet …" she was begging … "wait …" as her body arched back to adjust for more comfuckability … I held still, enjoying the tightness of her vagina … enjoying the rhythmic squeeze of her vaginal walls as they stretched to accommodate my thickness … enjoying Madeline's facial expression – shut eyes, twitched nose and half opened gasping for air – perspiration formed on Madeline's breasts … her hair draped behind her like a waterfall of blackness … I shifted a bit … "aaaarrrgggghhhhh … not … not yet …" she shifted her hands to grab on my shoulder … her painted nails dug into my flesh … her cunt was tight, slippery inside with her own cum juice, but still FUCKING TIGHT … even my cock felt a bit squeezed pain when her vaginal walls contracted. "Virgin?" I doubted so but I still asked … "she squeezed a sly smile on her pain-inflicted face … "no … but I had only been fucked three times …" I was shocked and aroused even more … my cock jerked himself in her cell-liked cunt …

"aaarrrggggghhhhhh … slow … slowly …" Madeline began to get used to my thickness … she leaned over to me, pushing her breasts into my chest, making me even more aroused by her hard nipples poking me … I lowered my head and kissed her breasts … lapping up her perspiration as I licked from left to right and back … she moaned … I swirled my tongue around her hard and erect nipple before sucking it into my mouth … and I swept my tongue, flipping on her nipple while I sucked it in my mouth … Madeline loved it … she held my head tightly and buried my face in her massive boobs … the added pleasure had prepped her well … she began a slow gyration of her hip, pivoting around my throbbing cock buried deep in her cunt … "ooooohhhhhhh … wwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu ……" and began to rise a little on my cock … and sank … rose … sank … rose … sank … I allowed her to pace herself as I continued my lapping and licking on her frontal wonders …

"hhhhhmmmmmmmnnnnnnn …" her rise and fall sped up and the length of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy increased … Madeline opened eyes … "Thank you Joe … I am so wet and hot now … " I smiled and looked into her eyes … "a bit faster … " and she sped up more … I was jerking my ass upward to meet her sinking down … "hhhhmmmnnnnnnn …" she got faster and faster … I pulled on her nipple and squeezed her dancing breasts … she got even faster … she rose till only the cock head was left in her cunt and fell all the way down to the cock base … up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down she went … her breathing quickened … her face totally blushed … her hair danced liked a jelly fish, opening and closing the hair like an umbrella … the wetness in her cunt was forced leaking through my shaft and her tight cunt lips … Madeline was calling my name and I knew she was close to yet another orgasm … "faster …" I demanded, locking my hands under her hip and helped to rise and fall even faster … "YYYEEESSSSSSS !!!!" she screamed as she sank all the way down and had her climax … her cum gushed onto my cock head like a toilet flush …

I held still, wrapping my arms around her back and held onto her spasming body as she rode out her orgasm … she leaned forward and held me tightly … kissing wet and hot on my lips … "ooooohhhhh … Joe … it's tooooooo gooooooddddd … but you are still hard … inside me …" – yup baby, and I need to fuck you more and harder!!! Having come once, my second was always able to tahan much much longer … Madeline shuddered repeatedly on my laps … her prolonged orgasm weakened her and she sat lazily on my laps, my hard cock was still buried in her cunt … taking a cum-shower! I let her rest for a while … but she was eager for me to come – "how can I make you come … Joe … you want me to suck you off?" she asked with those watery Bambi eyes … innocent … "No, I want to fuck you somemore … are you able to take more?" I grinned … her eyes flared … "I want to come in you … shoot it in your cunt … then you can suck my cock … you want that?" I started a slow upthrust in her … Madeline blushed again … "yeeeesssssssss … fuck me …" that was the cue I needed … I had her groped her hands behind my neck, and I secured my hands under her knees and thighs … still having my cock buried in her pussy, I stood up lifting her along … "hhhhmmmnnnnnn …" … we swirled around, I jerked a little and she responded to my unexpected thrust in her cunt … "aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!" … Picking her up and semi-slamming her through all the piled notes and faxes on my desk …

to be continued...
Old 27-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

"aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh …" her sigh of ecstasy and her wicked grin – anticipating for a more thorough fuck – turning me on even more … I spread her legs wider and crudely thrust forward and pulled out … sliding my cock head over her soaked pussy lips … she begged to be fucked … "now … Joe … fuck me … pleasssseeeee …" I grinned but I withdrew my cock – not yet – I laid down on top of her and sucked her hard nipples … with one hand I massaged her big breast … with the other I pinched her other nipple … I licked and sucked … and pinched and pulled and squeeeeeeeezed … enough toying with her huge globes, I rubbed my palm downwards over her hot cunt lips, feeling her soft, but soaked pubic hairs … then I rubbed my fingers a little and harder on her excited clit … she rubbed crudely on her own breasts and begged for me to finger her cunt … I nudged my thumb around on her clit and I touched lightly over her soaked pussy, making her beg for more …

"pleasssssseeeeeee … Joe … I need something inside …" I inserted one finger into her wet snatch, feeling the walls of her cunt and exploring deeper … "aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh … more … more …" I looked deep into her eyes as I slid another finger into her hole, spreading her tight cunt lips apart … "oooohhhhhh …" she grabbed onto some papers on the desk and crumpled them as I started to slide my third finger into her … I stole a glance on the papers she crumpled – nah! Nothing important than screwing her – she panted and moaned heavily as I started to slide my juice coated fingers in and out of her young, tight pussy … her juice was pouring down my wrist … I pumped furiously for a few rounds … as she gasped and hushed her breaths … and she began to beg for my cock … beg for me to fuck her cunt … I made sure she said it and I enjoyed her begging … this young chio that sent herself back on my office desk to be fucked and pumped …

I pulled my three fingers out of her and rubbed these her-cum-coated hands on her glorious breasts … and later stuck them into her mouth … she eagerly sucked on them, as if it was my cock, enjoying the taste of her own juice … when my fingers were dry, she wrapped her legs around my waist … "I want your cock … " she grinned wickedly at me, her long black hair cascaded over her pretty young face … "Fuck me Joe … Fuck me …" she kept begging … my cock felt her flowing wetness … I straightened and moved back a little to align my ever-ready cock with her dripping cunt … "Ready?" and she stared back with pure lust … I grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and led it into her hole … she started to blush again … her cunt was tight again … I forced my way into her making her shudder with pleasure … her legs around my waist pushed my ass forward, urging me to go deeper … I started to slide in more … piercing through her contracting vaginal walls …

she shut her eyes and held her breaths … I looked down and saw half my cock still outside her swollen cunt lips … I withdrew the other half … she opened her eyes, puzzling over my withdrawal … without warning, I rammed my entire length all the way in when her eyes fully opened … "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH … FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEDDDDDDD !!!!" she screamed as her eyes popped out with my sudden entry into her fucking TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT pussy … I pulled out and RAMMMMMED … pulled out and RAMMMMMMED … and RAMMMMMMMMED … RAMMMMMMMMMMED … RAMMMMMMMMMMED … her lower torso jerked back and forth wildly by my impact and her scream was loud and prolonged … but her eyes flared with sexual anger as she stared at me with "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME MORE!!!!" … her legs had unwrapped due to my powerful thrust and I seized below her knees and spread them as wide as possible … "who is fucking you … Mad … WHO?" I thrusted in and out of her tight cunt … "YOU … JOE … YOU … Harder …" I thrust forward as I pulled her back into me, allowing my cock to penetrate deeper into her womanhood … her pants became more and more frequent as I shoved myself harder and harder into her wet hole … in no time, she screamed out loudly and came … I pulled my cock out and remained still at her cunt lips … her cum oozed out between her totally red cunt lips … "turn around … you young bitch …" I commanded as I pushed on her side … she understood what I wanted and looked at me with more lust in her eyes … I could tell that this was her favorite pos as well …

When her orgasm came to a halt, she turned and I laid her down over the pile of paperwork, face down … Madeline waved her inviting ass at me, she stuck it higher to expose her cum-oozing dripping pussy … I had one hand on her ass-cheek and the other guided my cock into her tight, wet and warm pussy … grabbing onto her small waist, I slid into her young body until my balls were slamming onto her lower torso, slimy with cum … I again started to pump in and out as she panted and moaned in rhythm with my thrusts … her amazingly tight pussy tightening more and more around my cock … I leaned forward and rested my body weight on her back … I lifted her upper torso higher and she rested on her elbows … I reached underneath and fondled her swinging breasts … grabbing them in full hold as I pumped furiously … ramming … thrusting … pumping … I could feel my own climax building up … and hers another one coming as well …

Madeline turned and looked at me … a sultry grin came over her face as I grabbed onto her ass and shoved myself deep inside her snatch … fucking her from behind … over my own day-to-day working desk – working in office would bring me new memories from now on – my thrusts became faster and faster, harder and harder … her pants were getting louder and louder … her pussy became as tight as I had ever experienced, clinging onto my cock as I rammed deeper and deeper into her … out of a sudden … her vaginal walls collapsed around my shaft as she "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR …" and cummmmmmmed a mighty one … the squeeze of her vaginal walls was simply too much for Joey … I had one hand squeezing her breast tightly and the other grabbed onto her ass as hard as I could, almost tearing into her hot flesh on both ends, and my cock became engulfed in her slippery cum juice as it flowed out of her young pussy all over him … and I too unloaded my sperm liked a dam outbreak … I shoved all the way into her depth and shot the second load … third and more … both of us screaming at the top of our lungs for our mutual SEX-TISFACTION!!!!!

I rested my body on her back … feeling my cock spasming inside her still contracting vaginal walls, milking Joey for his last drop … when I finally pulled out, she flipped around and immediately knelt down to suck my still oozing cock into her mouth … like June … Madeline too was a craver for cock sucking and CIM – nothing for me to complain about – and I sank back onto the chair and enjoyed her tongue and mouth work on my cock, seeing her innocent face sucking and licking my cum-coated cock … "am I better than June ? …" she still remembered the competition, as she had my cock between her lips … "hhhhmmnnnnn … well, it was quite difficult to tell … ya see … can't really compare TWO SEPARATE experiences …" I grinned with a cunning answer … "you bastard, Joe … " she too grinned about my hint … "I will tell June … maybe we can both suck you at the same time … you want that right?" – of course! – "maybe here in the office again … wow, your cock seems to agree already " as my cock jerked to her suggestion … "I don't mind …" and she went back to sucking and licking me clean … – what a fuck … I mean my night to catch up with unfinished paperworks … sigh … wasted!
Old 27-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

the next story is abt one eye snake's fren's wife...

Nicole - The Friend's Wife

”Joe … are you free … now … could you come over to my place … Vincent is out-stationed in KL tonight … and I want your cock … your fat cock … in my cunt … drilling … and driving … wwwwuuuuuuu … your hardness pushed so deep into me … and your thickness expands my vagina … filling the void … yyyeeesssssss … I long for your cock … fuck me hard … harder stiiiillllll … and cuuuuummmmmmm in my mouth when you are ready …” I played back the message she left in my voice mail (good thing my assistant, Mabel, did not get to it first) … and I was in her place in last than half an hour … Nicole (YES! You guess right … one of the most requested gal of OneEyeSnake’s …) greeted me at the door of their condo …

Once behind the closed door, I leaned over to kiss her soft sexy sensual lips … sucking hard on her lower lip … and my right hand palmed over her heaving left breast through her one piece short house dress … no bra of course … and it felt so gooooood … I pressed the center of my palm onto her nipple and I exerted slight pressure … drawing her moans of pleasure through our passionate kisses … I don’t know if I really love her … I know I used to … but now, I think we have more lust than love between us … I suppose, after Vincent, Nicole will hardly love, or even trust, another man … even for me … sometimes, I do feel that she is using me … for her sex … and her revenge on Vin … oh swell … what the heck! I love fucking her … and I don’t like Vincent either!! The truth is, after every fuck we have, I feel a bit guilty for Vincent … but whenever I hear her voice … asking me to fuck her … Vincent become simply just another name whose wife is being fucked by my cock … willingly … and lovingly … you are welcome to pass comment on my morale practice, but I am simply quenching the thirst of a horny woman … who was neglected by her hubby … anyway, I am confused of how I feel for Nicole, but I sure know my cock feel solid well when he is IN Nicole …

Her nipple … swelling to meet my palm … hardening … oooohhhhhhhh … and I began driving my tongue into her cavity … she sucked hard … as if it was my cock … ooohhhhhhhh … if a tongue could cum, mine sure to spill a bucket then from her suction … her nicely shaped firm and round 34C breast felt expanding in my palm from her heavy panting … and her throat was making all the low moans and sexy howlings through our wet kiss … my cock was on fire … her cunt too … from what I could feel burning through her dress into my groin … I wanted to feel her pussy … ooohhhhhhh … so fucking hot … Nicole was so fucking chio and horny … I HAVE TO FEEL HER CUNT … I lowered my hand to her ass … and I slipped my hand under her short dress … BARE … ooohhhhhh … nnoooo … string … G-STRING!!!! … WWOOOWWWWWW … SSSEEEXXXXXXYYYYYYY … she obviously had been wishing and planning for the two of us to fuck once Vincent is out of town …

Nicole gyrated her hip with my fingers auto-roaming all over her bare ass-cheeks … I reached to the front … her G-string was already all soaked and wet liked a damp cloth … I ploughed my middle finger along her slit … over the piece of wet material … “aaaarrrggghhhhh …” and she broke from our kiss and moaned aloud … arching her back and pushing her pussy against my invading finger … I rubbed my finger hard and harsh along the slit … as if I wanted to slice her g-string opened with my finger-knife … and Nicole began to rock up and down with my finger-slicing motion … my fingers tugged away the redundant material and snaked beneath … feeling her wet messy cunt hair … then her moist puffy cunt lips … and I inserted immediately TWO fingers into her cunt … and I spread my fingers when they passed her cunt lips … pushing her cunt hole big … “OOOOHHHHHHHH … JJOOOOEEEEEE …” Nicole grabbed tight on my arms as she shuddered … I closed my fingers and fucked her cunt … rough and fast and strong and hard … pumping … as she rocked her ass along … and we were still only behind the closed main door … my cock was all hard and ready … with my other hand, I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor …

“Ooohhh … JJOOOEEEE … LLEETTT … LET … MMMEEEEE …” and Nicole struggled to pull my underwear down … she reluctantly dismounted from my fingers and squatted down … pulling my underwear down at the same time … my cock came into view … standing full mast … waving in her face … I put my hand behind her head and I pressed it harshly into my groin … mashing her sweet kwai kwai face onto my hardon … she turned her head to and fro … rubbing her nose against my cock … “Suck my cock …” I commanded … Nicole opened her mouth … and I felt her wet tender tongue on the underside of my shaft … “YYYEESSSSS … LICK …” and she started lapping up and down my length … “Suck my balls …” … and she took one into her mouth and sucked with gusto … and then the other ball received the same treatment … I pulled on her hair and pulled her head away … “Open your sweet little mouth … bitch!” I commanded … Nicole looked up briefly and obeyed … her mouth made a BIG O … I stuffed my cock into her mouth and pumped … she closed her lips around my thickness and sucked …

I fucked her sweet kwai kwai face with both hands on her head … holding it still while I drove my cock in and out between her sexy luscious lips … all she could do was ooohhhhhhed … and aaarrrhhhhhhhed … moaning as I fucked her mouth … once I plunged my entire length all the way in and her nose was mashed into my cock hair … I held her head still for as long as she could tahan … when I finally released the hold, she withdrew her mouth and saliva was dripping out from all corners of her mouth … I pulled out my cock and wanked him in her face … my rod beating on her nose … Nicole giggled and smiled … “On you feet … I want to fuck you now!” … I wanted to feel, and fill, again her pussy with my cock buried inside it…

to be continued...
Old 11-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

paiseh i was busy preparing for cny and didn't have time to continue uploading the story. here's the continuation...

Nicole stood up … I pushed her back against the closed door … and I raised her left foot and stood onto the wall of the narrow corridor … I wanted to feel her wet cunt swallowing my cock … and my hand reached beneath her short dress and pulled her g-string aside … Nicole was as hot as horny as I was … she reached down and helped pull aside her g-string for my better access … I did not bother to say thank you … I guided my hard rod straight to her cunt hole … I locked my arm under her raised knee to keep it from falling … as I leaned forward and stuffed my harder than ever cock jammmmmmed between her sexy cunt lips … "Ohhhhhh … Nicole … yeeesssss … mmmmmmmmm … you feel so good … so hot …" “fuck me … yyeesssss … Jjoooeeee … Fuck me …” Nicole wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer … her cunt was more than ready to suck my cock in … I held the shaft of my cock and rubbed the engorged mushroom head slowly up and down her very wet lips … her cunt was all very wet … wetness of her own arousal and anticipation of the fuck … I loved having my cock fully hard solidly erected and well lubricated whenever I wanted to have a HARDCORE SOLID SOLID FUCKAMANIA … this would ensure the ENTRY PENETRATION to be SWIFT and FORCEFUL in a HARD HARD BANG … and of course, nothing beats the feeling of my cock spreading a tight wet pussy lips and penetrate into a hot woman's tight cunt when she's more than ready for me to fuck her …

I continued to rub my cock head up and down Nicole’s tight cunt slit … then I wedged the head of my cock right at the opening of her cunt and began pushing inward … “aaarrrggghhhhhh …” Nicole exhaled upon feeling my cock head slipped past her tight cunt lips … I leaned into her more … jjaaammmmming my cock deeeeeeper … “AARRRGGHHHHH …” as soon as the entire cock head disappeared beyond her cunt lips, I pushed forcefully and felt the rest of my shaft speared into her tight hot tunnel … “AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH … YYYEEESSSSSS …” as my groin slammed hard into her labia … ZERO distance between our crotches … Nicole screamed as she felt my thick hard cock quickly conquered every inch of her horny cunt tunnel … the girth spreading her cunt …

"Ohhhhhhhhh … yessssssss … hhhhmmmmm … YYYEESSSSSS … JJOOOEEEEE … FFFUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEEEeeeee … HHHAARRRDDDDD …” and she leaned back and banged her head onto the door … I pulled back … beginning the first outward stroke, withdrawing my very shiok cock which was now very wet from Nicole’s cunt juice … “OOOHHHH … oooooo … OOOHHHHH …” as I rotate my ass … cock-screwing my way out of her reluctant cunt … Nicole moaned … “OOOHHHHH … Joe … GIVE MEEEEeeee … your cock … give me all of your cock deeeeeeeep in my cunt … OOOHHH … pppllllsssss …” and I slaaammmmmmmed into her again … sinking deeeeeeeep into her cunt with aother powerful jab … she screamed when she felt my cockhead hit the bottom of her cunt … I LOVE IT!!!! … FUCKING HER TIGHT CUNT … I BET HER HUSBAND, MY FRIEND, NEVER FUCK HER AS POWER AS THIS … YYYEEESSSSSS … FUCK NICOLE … REPEAT AFTER ME … FUCK FUCK FUCK NICOLE … her cunt felt incredibly tight and hot even though we had been fucking rather often recently … dear Vin did not know what he is missing … that SOB … and I pulled out completely and JJJJAAAMMMMMMED my @$^%$*$%&^%(&8 cock all the way into Nicole’s $#$*^%$$& slutty wet cunt

“OOOHHHHHHH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK … yyyeeesssss JOE … fuck me … FUCK YOUR DEAR FRIEND’S SLUT WIFE!!!!” and she rocked her ass back and forth against my rapid POWER THRUSTSSSSSSSS … I #@$%$%#*$%*& fucking jaammmmmmed my cock into her and pinned her to the door … I’m sure anyone passing outside could hear her cry of pleasure and out passionate banging … she hopped up and wrapped her other leg around my waist … I caught hold of it and I let her wrapped the other leg around as well … Nicole locked her ankles behind my back and she was then sandwiched between my fucking forceful thrusts and the door … getting tired of supporting her … I let her sink to the bottom of her cunt on my cock … impaling his full length, and I turned around with her hugging onto me liked a koala bear … I stumbled my way into her dining room and had her sitting onto the dining table … all the while, Nicole’s hot and wet cunt was massaging my full-length-buried cock with her contracting vaginal muscles …

When I lay her down onto the dining table, Nicole remained wrapping her legs around my waist as she propped herself on the edge … with the better support, I resumed my fucking driving in and out of her wet wet and now spread spread cunt … she started to buck her ass back towards me … fucking me back … matching my every fuck strokes with her own burning passion to be fucked … hard and rough and POWER!!! … and to CCCUUUUMMMMM with my cock deep inside her cunt … “OOHHHHHH … JJOOOOOEEEE … YYYEEAAHHHHHHH … FFUUUCCKKKKK … HHHAARRRDDDEEEERRRRRR … HHHAAARRRRRDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRR … YYYEEESSSSSS … FUCK …” she rocked her ass faster and faster … her cunt often meeting my cock halfway … and her proud 34C breasts swayed and bounced … fucking #$&$#&&** tantalizing … I really started to pound my cock in and out of her pussy … and I could tell she was nearing her big O … her ankles locked firmly behind my waist … allowing her to have a leverage against my lower torso … and enable her to pull my cock fully into her cunt … on every strong driving shoving jamming fucking stroke when I pumped my full length into her cunt, she somehow grinded her cunt against my thrust … cock-screwing shiok … she was a fucking hot foxy bitch with a marvelously hot flaming tight cunt to fuck … I really got pissed when I thought of how Vincent could ignore such a wonderful cunt …

Her climax was near … and thinking that we have the rest of the evening ahead, I was determined to bring us both to climax simultaneously … no point holding back … I could always fuck her brains out again later on … Nicole bit in her lower lips … her moans muffled … and she rolled her head back … dangling … her breathing was coming really fast … and I could see that her nipples were hard and very pointy … I held her small waist tight in my grip and I REALLLY began to piston my cock in and out of her cunt in TURBO motion … fucking her cunt as deep as fast as hard as powerful as fucking drill as I could …

"OOOHHHHHHHHH … AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH …… YYEEESSSSS … JJJOOOEEEEEE … YYYEEESSSSSS … FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEE … I'm about to cum … yes, yesssssssssssssssssss …” she started screaming at the top of her lung when I felt the first gush of her cum flushing on my pistoning cock head … then her cry slowed and softened into short bursts of sexy moans … I felt my own orgasm boiling inside my balls … when I felt that my tingling excitement was shooting through my cock, I rammmmmmed my @#$@$^&*#%&* cock as #@&#%*^%$* deeeeeeeeep as possible into Nicole’s @&%$%#@$^%# hot sexy hole … “OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH … YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS …” banging Nicole off the table top … and my cock burst forth his fucking heavy loads of cummmm into her abyss of sex … “AAAA … AGAIN!!! OOOHHHH … FUCK … I … I … I CUUUMMMMMMM … YYEESSSSSS … FFFUUUCCCKKKKKK … CCCUUUMMMMMMM AGGGAAIINNNN … OOOHHHHHHH … YYYEEESSSSSSSSS … JJOOOOEEEEEEE …” I pulled back my still pulsating cock and whacked all the way in … “YEAH … FEEL BETTER THAN VINCENT’S COCK … HHUUHHHH … YOU SLUT …” and I FUCKED her with more power jabs … “YYYEEESSSSS … JJOOOEEEE … BETTEEEEERR …” “Better than what …” and I JAAAABBBBBBed another few jabs into her overflowing cunt … spills of our cum-mix spurted out from her hole when I jaaaaamed my fat cock back into her … “BBEETTTTEEERRRR TTHHH … TTTHHHHAAANNN … VVIIIINNNNNNN … VVIINNNCCEEENNNTTTTTTTT … AAARRRGGGHHHHHH … bbbeeetttteeeerrrrr ttthhhaaannnnn mmm … mmmyyyyyy … hhhuuussssbbbaaaannnnddddddddd …” and she knew what I like to hear … good girl … and I continued to drill in and out of her despite our cummmming …

Nearing the end of climax, I held still and simply buried my cock inside her cunt and experienced the sweet orgasmic massage from her cunt walls … it felt like a gloved hand was squeezing my cock's thickness … milking him … until both of us were panting from the explosive mutual orgasms … we exchanged glances and smiled … “OOOHHHH … JJOoooeee … you are so lovely …” I jerked my cock inside her cunt … feeling him softening … reluctantly, I pulled out … “suck me clean … Nicole … suck with the mouth you kissed Vincent this morning before he left …” her eyes glared … she popped out from the table and knelt before me … “yes … slut … suck my cock clean …” and I waved my cock … all slick and gooey from our cum mixture in her face … she looked up and planted a kiss on the cock head … licking … lapping … and she opened her mouth to suck my limp cock … wwwwwwooooooooooo … so fucking @$#^@$%#& shiok … and I smiled to the photo on the corner stand … Vincent hugging his wife … who was then kneeling at my feet sucking on my cock that had just fucked he upside down … and probably more to go tonight!!!
Old 12-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 12-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

ok here's the last story tat i have which i believe is yet to be re-posted by any other bro here. the rest of the stories i have were already re-posted by other bros in the other threads which i have provided the link in some of the earlier posts in this thread.

Selina - The slutty client

"Hi, Joe," she greeted me with a sluttish grin in the arrival hall of the airport. "I'm Selina … remember?" – ya, Yamato's Accunts Manager, teased me like a bitch in heat the last time and left me standing … I do mean STANDING – "Sure, but no body told me about an arranged pick-up …" "That's because no one has … when I found out from Admin that you are coming alone this time, I took the initiative to meet you here … sort of to compensate for my lack of HOSPITALITY at your last visit, hope you don't have anything planned …" – well, I was planning to bang some Russian cunts tonight, I think I will settle for this stuck-up boyish tanned athletic built booty hiao since you are so in heat, volunteering to be fucked! Bet her juice is already flowing – "nah, I am all YOURS tonight …" She wore a light blue blouse with the top two buttons opened and a black skirt that hung to her knees, her ass is so propped-up that my hand actually shiver to refrain from pinching the cheeks – I must take her doggiely – "OK, so you said …" she grinned devilishly.

When I was about to step into the passenger seat of her car, she stopped me and asked me to wait for her to clear the seat first … I looked into the window, sunglasses, battery charger, writing pads … from the driver side, Selina bent into the car to reach over to clear the passenger seat … the show is ON! … I could see the beautiful swells of her 38" tanned breasts and the deep valley between them in a loose white lace bra … my cock immediately sprang, as she swept and tossed her stuffs, her tanned wonder melons jiggled to hypnotize me … I was so drowned into her waves of boobs that I did not notice that she had pushed the door opened, it swung into my groin – "Ouch!!!" – I saw her devilish grin again, still bent over, still having her 38" boobs hanging, swinging, showing … "Oops, hope I didn't hit anything HARD …" starring at the bulge of my groin – I feel like fucking her breasts there and then and make her squirmed, spilling my come all over those tanned chocolate mounds.

I stepped into the car, stroking my dick and starred directly into her down blouse. "Shall we check in to the hotel? … I mean, let me check in to my room first …" I heard Selina's obvious swallow of saliva as she straightened up and stepped into the car. "Sure …". We exchanged small talks along the way, about an hour drive. In the conversation, I intentionally appeared-to-be-unintentionally brushing along my dick as we spoke … getting harder and the bulge became more obvious … Selina glanced over a few times and I could hear her panting for air … her legs parted wider than necessary for driving … her skirt hiked up and her shapely tanned thighs shown … I starred into the in-between, and commented, "nice tan you got yourself, Selina … " she saw me starring but she made no move to pull her skirt down. When the car went over some bump, her loosely cladded breasts will hop and bounce … I pressed harder on my crotch. When we were near to a residential estate of some semi-Ds, she suggested that we stopped by at her place for her to change into something more appropriate so that we could dine in some restaurant after my check-in. Practically, I didn't see why she was dressed inappropriately?

Once in her two-storey semi-D, she excused herself and went upstairs into her bedroom "feel free to roam around, my younger sister had taken our parents to Ipoh for the week …" – is that a hint – I looked around, simple design, clean, but my dick suggested to move upstairs for better view – after all, the Chinese always say 'to feast your eyes onto the thousand miles, go a level higher in the pagoda" – I heard some keyboard-typing noise and walked towards the room. It was her study room, spacious and all shelves and cabinets are neatly packed … in the middle of the room, was her large working desk with only a few loose papers on it … Selina was sitting on a backless stool, tapping on her keyboard on the connecting side table. "Hi there, I was about to change when I heard that I've got MALE and I couldn't help to check on it first …" "fine, go ahead … its still early for dinner anyway …" – and I am looking at an appetizer – "Anything interesting …" I casually asked. "Well, the usual … junk mails … ads … porno stuffs from some sick friends …"

I stood behind her and peeped down her blouse at those 38" chocolate melons again while she checked on her mails. Her breathing regulated the rise and fall of these knockers and I could see her nipples starting to strain against her bra … suddenly, the screen displayed a woman sucking a huge cock with come drooling down her chin … I lost control as my cock erected and strained against my jeans … what the fuck, she was browsing some porno sites knowing that I stood and watched behind her, then the screen went into a frenzy and many porno sites windows just kept popping into view, fuck those linked sites … and Selina seemed to be at a lost. She turned to me, first glance landed on my strained cock, cleared her throat and asked how I could stop the fast opening windows, her eyes were glued to the bulge between my legs, I arched a little that the protrusion almost hit her chin … she was snapped back into the reality … her facial high and squarish cheek bones do turn me off a little, but her massive 38" and the other cheeks that are high round and firm, persuaded me otherwise – if you don't like the face, just fuck her doggie, grab her tits, spread her ass and speared ahead, I derived some code of conduct for myself.

I leaned closer, almost pressing my cock on her shoulder and held the mouse. She did not let go, so I just grabbed onto her hand and moved it around to close each window … displaying different but graphical illustrations of SEX … her breaths became fast and short with each time I clicked on her finger to click the mouse. I pulled a chair and sat behind her, my legs spread to wedge around her rounded firm ass, still holding onto her hand and the mouse. Selina breathed harsher and leaned back into my chest, I wrapped my other hand around her waist, she has a small waist … she sniggered closer … my hand gradually felt the underside of her breast and weighed it … my thumb pressed on her nipple through the thin blouse and the lacy bra and played Sony breast-station … she dropped all the pretense and called up my name …

"ooooooo … Jooooeeeeee …" my hand cupped her breast and lightly squeezed … "yes, Selina, what do you want?" and I exerted more pressure … she moaned and guided my other hand (on the mouse) to her other breast … I let go of the mouse and wrapped both hands on her 38" knockers, the screen displayed a swollen penis sliding through a tight cleavage of a pair of ang-mo boobs … I rudely and crudely squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples through her blouse and bra … she moaned and reached her hands over her head to hold mine … I dipped my head and kissed her neck … stuck my tongue into her ear and flood it with my saliva … biting on her earlobes … "what do you want …" I whispered … "hhhmmmnnnn …" she moaned more and pushed her butt into my groin … I pressed her boobs crashing together and tongued her earlobes, lapping like a dog taking a drink … I pressed my hard cock into the small of her waist … "tell me what you want, bitch …say it …" her head tilted upwards as she shut her eyes and enjoyed my handwork on her breasts, squeezing, pinching, pulling, molding, thumbing … they obviously got heavier and tighter in her bra … her nipples were poking through … I held the underside and lifted them … sort of like up-rooting them from her torso … "well, if there's nothing you want … " I pretended to get up from the chair … Selina eagerly pressed my thighs to sit down … and grind her butt harder at my cock, I began some slight poking movement below as well … good that my chair was on wheels … "fuck me … Joe … pleassssse …" "LOUDER!" "FUCK me JOEEEEEEEE!"

to be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1