The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
stories by the legendary one eye snake

was tinking abt how i can contribute to this lovely forum and remembered tat i had saved some stories written by our legendary bro one eye snake, which i believe was 1st posted by him more than 10 yrs ago. so i decide to repost them for the benefit of those bros who did not get a chance to read these literary masterpieces the 1st time round, and also for those who had already read them b4 to reminisce abt them.

the 1st story tat im gonna repost is one abt his colleague Mabel. so here it goes...

Mabel - The admin assistant
I practically had to conceal my cock with my brief case when I made my way back to the office… just in case there was still some lost souls left in the office at this hour… the bitchy supplier, Michelle, chio and hiao… touch me here and there… flashing her gigantic meat balls whenever she had the chance to bend laughing… shit… one of these days, I will make sure she sucked me with her big mouth to get our contract… one of these days…
Old 29-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iamtheredrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

omg i have his collection too! really bring back memories !
Old 29-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
spwk1f deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue ..
Old 29-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

It was almost 8pm when I reached office, if it’s not due to the need to prepare a tender, I would have gone to find some cunt to pound on… or get someone to suck me dry… I dropped the brief case on my work desk and was contemplating wanking off before starting my all-night-long preparation… after all, I could not work with a pole between my legs… I missed Madeline… then I heard some noise coming from the fax room at the end of the corridor… and I realized that the light was still on… I wondered who was still around on a Friday evening at this hour… I made my way to the fax room and was surprised to see Mabel, my chio admin assistant… she was in her early thirties, yet with a chio CFM face that could easily outshine any young gals in the building … her smile was always so seductive, as if inviting you to swallow her up … I ever heard of many workers in the building discussing about how they wish to drill her tight pussy and make her squirm…
Old 29-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

she was on a ladder to retrieve some plain papers on the top shelf… look at those killer legs… Yup! This unmarried chio bu likes to wear tight fitting short skirt to show off her slender long legs… well, she does have very nice legs… long… firm… and when she wrapped them around my waist… shit trapped me like crab claws and drew my cock deeper into her tight hairless cunt… I would say she had maintained her figure much better than some young chicks in the company… and her ass… oh… that’s a piece of art… So “kiao”! (protruding upwards)… and at her age, she was able to keep her tummy intact by doing four gym sessions a week… she had taken off her business jacket, matching to her skirt, and was wearing a sleeveless loose-fitting blouse… I stroked my cock as I watched her stretching herself on the top step for a empty binder… then she slowly made her way down, still unaware that I was watching her from the back… her skirt already hiked up…
Old 29-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

red… bright RED! I caught a glimpse of her FIERY RED panties before she finally straightened the skirt… tactically, I unzipped my pants… and tugged my underwear aside to pull out my raging cock… I stroked my naked cock and imagined how I would pound into Mabel’s tight pussy… DRILLLLLLLL… JJJJAAAAABBBBBBB… SSSHHHOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE… PPPUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP… JJJJAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM… oh boy oh boy oh boy… my cock was so hard that I think I could hammer on a nail… just then, Mabel bent forward onto the table… her skirt again hiked up and exposed her kiao buttocks… her puffy red panties made my cock jerk…

to be continued...
Old 30-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

continued...

KNN … tabulek tahan liao… I quick-stepped forward and hugged Mabel from the back… my cock immediately pressed into her ass crank… “AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Mabel screamed… thought she was going to be raped… not far either… I cupped her breasts from behind as I swept my cock up and down along her ass crank… “hheeyyyy… Joe… you’re back… hhhmmmmmnnnnn… I… I… didn’t… heeeaaaaaa… aarrrrrrr… hear you… ent…… hhhuuuhhhhhh… enter …” Mabel wriggled her ass to my cock as she spoke… CHIO to the core!! ENTER? I’ll show you enter… “COME… let’s fuck!” I pulled on her red panties… “Here? hhhmmmnnnn…” my fingers clamped tightly on her breasts and pulled back… sinking my cock into her ass crank… dry fucking… my cock rubbing her hot sex spot through the panties… making her hot as well… very fast… her panties began to damp… “HHHMMMNNN … JJOOOEEEEEE… you’re… you’re so harrrdddddd… must be Michelle right?” I released her boobs and pressed her back onto the table with one hand… my other hand pulled at her red panties… “COME ON! Fast… get out of the panties…” I was really hot and impatient… “tear it… tear it… I have another one standby in my drawer…” her fucking cock teased words provoked my cock… I ripped her red panties off her… “AAARRRGGGHHHHH!” and saw her ass cheeks quivered from the snap… “YES! Put him in me… Joeeee… fuck me!!!” Mabel squirmed as usual… boiling my blood… I kicked her legs apart and took aim of my cock at her naked shaved cunt… “YYYEEESSSSS… come on… JOE… DO ME… FUCK M… AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH…” I sank my cock all the way in before she finished her sentence… both my hands were locking her small waist as I unsheathed every inch of my meat right to the hilt inside her hot tight pussy… Mabel was already streaming… she had always been a wet wet gal… and despite very little foreplay, her cunt would be filled with hot juice simply by rubbing a cock at her hole…

I grunt with pleasure as the tightness of her inner walls quickly clamp around the thickness of my shaft… Mabel turned around and looked at me… her eyes widened… watery… as she let out a low moan… she bit her lower lips… as if to endure the short pain from my cock piercing into her brutally… this is not our first time fucking… in fact, two months after I joined the company, I had fucked her (she had been with the company for about three years when I joined) good and solid after our first business date of getting to know each other… it was not planned, but one thing leads to the other and the next thing we knew, she had sucked me twice that night and we ended up in a hotel fucking overnight… since then, we had been fucking in the office… her place (she stayed with her mum and a younger sister)… once during our company D & D… she said she was too old to talk about love and was glad to have me sex-tifying her… me? Of course I was glad to drill into this piece of chio CFM cunt for free!

to be continued...
Old 30-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

continued...

Mabel tried to close her legs to clamp her tight pussy up around my cock… “NO! you don’t…” I forced her legs apart with my spread legs… “I’m taking you the way I want… fucking you… raping you!” I crudely pulled her blouse out of her skirt and reached in from below for her breasts… I pulled the red strapless bra brutally and yanked it off her… “HHHMMNNNNNN…” and my tiger claws were on her boobs… digging my fingers in the flesh… pulling her by the breasts… to JJJJJAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBB my raging cock deeeeeeeper… I did not move very fast… I wanted Mabel to feel each and every inch of my rigid rock hard cock tearing into her tight pussy… stretching her vagina… her cunt lips sealed tight… as I penetrated… pushing in in full length… and withdrawing out in full length… Mabel’s hands were pulling on the edge of the table… her breasts were crushed in my hands… jiggling wildly under her loose-fitting blouse… her whines and moans never stopped…I FUCKED her… sliding nearly all of my shaft out of my horny chio bitch… just to pound right back into her… rampaging her cunt… in my mind, I was fucking Michelle… drilling my hard cock into that fat ass of hers… my balls hit firmly against her shaven mound as I stirred my cock deeply inside of her… with one hand still pulling on her breast… I pulled on her hair… pulling her head backwards… Mabel whined from the slight pain incurred… but I could feel her starting to push back… fucking her cunt on my cock… she had shut her eyes from the ultimate sensation… feeling and enjoying every inch of my cock cruising in and out of her tightly clamping cunt… then I let go of her breast… and I reached below our joined organs… side by side with my pumping cock, I fondled her clit… Mabel squirmed and moaned loudly… I rubbed harder and faster… she felt as if her clit had come alive with pleasure… and she let out a deep moan – sign of her unexpected orgasm – and her cunt walls tightened… her body shivered like being electric-shocked… I took advantage of the added lubricant and jammmmmmmed my cock faster and mightier… fucking her like she was a bitch… and I am the German Shepherd… I caught hold of her wrists and twisted them backwards… and her body was lifted up slightly… I carried on jabbing her with my cock… Mabel convulsed… “yyyeeessssssss… JJJooooeeeeeee… YYYEESSSS YYYEESSSSS YYYYEEESSSSSSS… FUCK ME GOOOOOOD…” I rocked my ass driving my cock deeper and deeper into her… liked Lone Ranger on his shiny Silver… yyeeee hhaaaaaa… Mabel started to pant heavily after her first wave of orgasm… but she had not exhausted herself yet… in fact, as usual, she fucked even better after her first climax…
Old 30-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

I released her wrists and she fell to the floor… still in doggie… or bitchy… position with my cock buried in her tight hairless cunt… she was down on all fours… and I adjusted to kneel behind her to carry on pounding into her… Mabel gasped… and started to buck her hips back quickly to meet my every powerful thrust… and she whimpered as she started to feel the thickness of my bulging knob-liked cock head rubbing against her swollen clit every time I drove my cock past her cunt lips… I changed my rhythm… I slowed down my thrust but drove deeper with each stroke… fucking her with long slow stroke… ensuring that my cock head rubbed against her sensitive clit every in and out of her tight cunt… with each thrust, Mabel muffled a whimper of pleasure… gradually, I picked up the pace… Mabel bent lower… her face touching the floor… and her ass aimed higher into the air… we both knew the next move… our favourite… I half stood behind her ass… and leaned forward to hold on to her small waist… my cock was pointing down… thrusting into her raised cunt… pushing his way right into the clenching depths of her hot and soaked pussy… my thrusts were getting to be violent and sharp… and my balls hit square against her shaved cunt and made loud slapping noise with every pile-driving thrust… Mabel’s petite body jerked back and forth with my rhythm of fuck… I knew she was getting on the edge of another powerful orgasm… she groped her hands around the table leg for support as I pounded relentlessly in and out of her… giving no shit about her enjoyment… fucking her… mind-fucking Michelle’s fat ass… she grabbed on the table leg tightly and growled like a possessed bitch… heavy panting… pleasurized moaning… my meat hammer continued to pound inside her… and I felt the bulged cock head being sucked by her cunt whenever I was pulling out… her cunt walls squeezed down firmly on the thickness of my cock head… sensing her upcoming orgasm… I sank my rod all the way to the hilt… Mabel’s cunt lips clamped right around the base of my thick shaft and moaned even louder… my hips pound furiously against her… slapping my heavy balls on her… back and forth I shoved… back and forth I jabbbbbbed… back and forth I pppuuuummmmmmmmppppppped… back and forth I jjjjaaaaammmmmmmmmmmed… and I tthhhhhrrruuuuuusssssttttttttt… I fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkked the living daylight out of her… “FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!!!!!” was all she could resolve to yell… I DDDRRRROOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE my cock fully into her depth, and as I felt the first wave of her cum gushing onto my cock head… I too released a heavy surge of my cum in her… her ass was quivering again… fucking shiok to see… I splattered my load into the depths of her heated and clenching pussy… spray after spray after spray… “oooooohhhhhhh… AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH…” I screamed with every load released… mixed with her gushing torrential cum… Mabel’s head turned sideway and was crushed on the floor… her eyes were tightly shut… but her mouth was wide opened… screaming a silent cry of pleasure from the bursting of my heavy warm load… then she began to gasp for more air… I pulled out my still spurting cock and dripped some cum on stuck-up ass… enjoying the view of my cum flowing to her ass hole… once my cock stopped cumming… I fell back onto the nearest chair… wwwhhhhheeeeeewwwwwww… what a short but tiring fuck… I wondered if Michelle was worth the fuck… Mabel turned around and coiled at my legs… I gently stroked her hair… “WOW! Joe… that Michelle really turned you on…” I was not in the mood to discuss that… and I just pushed her head down to my groin… Mabel knew exactly what I liked… and she took my softening cock into her mouth… licking lapping and sucking… I watched as her cheeks hollowed and bulged with sucking my cock… and her blouse tore opened, displaying her perky breasts… jiggling with her panting breaths… “Mabel … I just love to fuck you.” And she sucked with more vigor… what a nice way to end a day – oh shit! My tender submission…
Old 30-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

ok tat's the end of bro one eye snake's story abt Mabel, his chio admin assistant. u guys still want me to post anymore of his legendary works?
Old 30-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Bro, pls do and use paragraphs for easier reading, thx
Old 01-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

here's another story abt Bee Lian, bro One Eye Snake's sec sch classmate.

Bee Lian - the busty classmate

Bee Lian was my secondary four classmate. She is an Indonesian Chinese and is actually two years older than me even when we were in the same grade. She was not the pretty face type, has a Lian kind of look, definitely CFM but she is very bust, 36" at minimum. Maybe she played a lot of volleyball. People always told me that playing volleyball could expand the boob-compartment.

Anyway, Bee Lian was very sporty and chio and horny. There were always plenty of rich Indonesian male school mates hanging around her, doing things for her, buying her drinks and stuff and she always liked to keep the first, or even two, top buttons opened, flashing her boobs whenever possible to attract those horny male-dogs to hang around her and she seldom wore sport shorts under her school skirt. Most girls at that time would practise that. I ever heard of her being fucked in the school toilet by a gangster before. Not surprised. I never liked her. Always bossy, zi zi cha cha, snobbish, thinking that money over everything. PHUEW! BIG F!!

From the way it seemed, she did not like me either. I always imagined cramping my cock into that zi zi cha cha mouth of hers and shut the f up of her. It was during a class drama rehearsal. She played a zi cha horny ah-soh arguing with some aunties in the wet market. The teacher sure had a good sense of humour to pick her for the role. As she was late and coming right after her volleyball practice, she was still wearing the school t-shirt soaked with sweat. Her boobs jiggled like volleyballs in there and I could not remove my gaze from her front. She noticed my stare and she did more unnecessary bending before me to arouse me further. I felt my cock straining against my sport shorts and was getting very uncomfortable, fearing that someone could notice the obvious bulge in my groin. Back in those times, my school being a Chinese conventional school, I could say that many of the local guys here had never bed a girl before, except me, who had the first sexual experience with Judy-jie. Anyway, I felt like going into the toilet and jerk myself off or maybe I should drop by at Judy's salon later to get my head washed, the other head that is.

In a part, Bee Lian stumbled over the AV cables and fell. I was just standing behind her. I played the fish seller and she fell back into my arms. We collided and both fell to the floor. Her ass pressed hard onto my groin and I could no longer resist the temptation. My cock sprang within the shorts and I pressed it hard between her ass cheeks. I was sure I heard her oooohhhhhed and I was sure she felt my hardness in her ass crank. She sat on my lap for quite a while, pretending that she was in shock. Not to be noticed by others, I pretended to get up as I gyrated my hip, grinding my cock deeper into her crank and I pretended that she had bumped into my stomach so that I could coil my body to hide the embarrassment between my legs. I even managed to take a deep glance down her t-shirt's neckline at her fucking big breasts when she was leaning back onto me on the floor.

When the practice was over, it was about 6pm. I was on duty that evening to clean up before we leave. After the rest was gone, I relaxed lying in the center of the stage. My mind strayed back to what happened earlier and I stroked my cock tenderly, recapped of Bee Lian's ass, breasts and how I wished to cramp my cock there and then into her from behind. Soon, I had a raging hardon and I told myself to hurry home. Maybe I could still catch up with Judy-jie.

Some of the props were to be kept in the female changing room, so I anyhow gathered them and rushed into the female changing room. After I dumped the stuffs down, I saw Bee Lian's school t-shirt hanging on a chair. She must have left it behind to dry or she probably did not want it any more since she was so rich. In the small room, I could smell her stench and my cock rose and hardened again. Actually, it remained standing hard after my fantasy about Bee Lian and I suddenly had an evil thought. I walked over and picked it up. I brought it to my nose and inhaled, taking in her scent of sweat and the sensational scent of teenage breasts, big ones.

My other hand reached into my shorts and started pumping my cock, straining, stressed, restricted. My lust took over my sense and I whipped out my cock into the open. I wrapped Bee Lian's t-shirt around my cock and pumped. I clad her t-shirt around my rod and I started to imagine Bee Lian wearing her t-shirt which was stained with my cum. "Oh fucking genius", I laughed out loudly and pumped my cock faster. Then I positioned the tip of my cock at wherever her breasts should be and carried on pumping, thinking that my cum stain would caress her nipples the next day if she wore the t-shirt back on. "Hahaha, fucking shiok. FUCKING FUCKING SHIOK" I felt my balls tickling and I knew I was near to cumming. My thought of cumming in Bee Lian's t-shirt raced with the fantasy of cumming in her boobs. "Cumming, cumming, CUMMING. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH, SSSSSHHHHIIIIIOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK mmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnn !!!!!"

"Hey! What the f! What the f are u doing to my shirt??!!" a familiar horny voice pierced the silence of the room from behind me. "F me" I knew that voice and the phrase spelled out the truth. BEELIAN, fucking BEE LIAN WAS STILL AROUND!!! Just then, my cock got shocked and spurted its loads of cummmmm onto her t-shirt, in her t-shirt and my cock shrieked from the scare of Bee Lian's voice.

"Hhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh?" I was caught red handed and did not know how to respond. "You are dead! How dare you! I'll get you fixed!" I knew she would call on some of her friends and come after me. SHIT! "HHHUuuuuuuhhhh? What? I don't know that this t-shirt is yours. You got name written there ah?" I tried to argue my way out. Maybe I would get lectured for shooting my loads and become a laughing stock of the school or…. a HERO.

I turned around to face her and Bee Lian was standing at the entrance, her shoulder length hair kind of wet, just after a shower and she had a towel around her upper body that covered her busty breasts and she only had her bra on it seemed and the sport shorts of course. My cock sprang back to life immediately at her wet chio CFM face. Her cum-stained t-shirt was still hanging on my rod, sort of like hanging a white flag to surrender. "How could you?! Oh shit! What am I going to wear now?!"

"Hey, I'm sorry, OK? I don't know what got into me but you were so horny earlier, I… I guessed I got hooked." I tried to say that it was HER that made me horny and act this way but my eyes kept staring at her heaving breasts and my cock got more hardened and excited that it jerked with her t-shirt waving it for attention. She saw her t-shirt and my hard rod. "Hhhhmmnnnn... wow. I never, never expect yours to be this, this, this size." Bee Lian stared at my throbbing cock. Her face blushed. I thought that I could have a chance out of this. I walked over to her, my cock dangling. "Me too. I, I never thought that you are so beautiful" Not completely a lie as she, in that moment, was so chio and hot. She blushed even more.

to be continued...
Old 01-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 02-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
java is one of the Best!java is one of the Best!java is one of the Best!

camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1