The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 22
benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

said to say it's love you seek
the kind that makes your knees go weak
i am not one to preach
but if he using you to scratch his itch
leave him now before things turn bleak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
Hi everyone. Thanks for the replies again.

Flowbow

i agree completely with what you've said, but it hurts.
any niceness he shows to you has nothing to do with love and everything to do with lust
Yes. so true. whatever he says or does, somehow i keep reminding myself that he may just be lying or doing something just to gain favour for more sex. (because we don't really have sex that frequently).

ColourBlindx2
Sorry to hear you've been through so much pain. i hope you've moved on completely.

--------

Against my more rational self, i met up with him again today and we had sex.
I don't quite know how to describe my emotions. Strangely, i think i am ok.
Well.... the good sex could be a factor. satiated naybe.

it's almost 3.30am and i'm a bit brain dead.
and i have 12 hours to think about whether to repeat it tomorrow.
Old 22-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 22
benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!benz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
putting in my 2 cents worth ... i am married and had a couple of FB's.

some of them are fun, better in sex and has some qualities better than my wife but i will never ever leave my wife for any of them because i know it will shatter my wife's heart if i do that ......

but if Jennifer Aniston or Angelie Jolie ask me to ... that will be a dilemma for me.
hmm... what if jennifer aniston AND angelie jolie ask to share you?
Old 22-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
indulgence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong section leh...
Old 22-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi everyone. Thanks for the replies again.

Flowbow

i agree completely with what you've said, but it hurts.
any niceness he shows to you has nothing to do with love and everything to do with lust
Yes. so true. whatever he says or does, somehow i keep reminding myself that he may just be lying or doing something just to gain favour for more sex. (because we don't really have sex that frequently).

ColourBlindx2
Sorry to hear you've been through so much pain. i hope you've moved on completely.

--------

Against my more rational self, i met up with him again today and we had sex.
I don't quite know how to describe my emotions. Strangely, i think i am ok.
Well.... the good sex could be a factor. satiated naybe.

it's almost 3.30am and i'm a bit brain dead.
and i have 12 hours to think about whether to repeat it tomorrow.
Of course it hurts. There's bound to be pain because the relationship is no longer purely based on lust... On your end, that is. Now that there are feelings involved, it's gonna be a lot harder for you.

I'll tell you... I think you will go ahead with this despite the warning signs ahead, despite the advice you are getting here (most of which are asking you to get out before it's too late). And we are not in any position to tell you to stop going ahead. But please protect yourself, please protect your heart. You can love him, but don't expect the same from him. Because you're just gonna end up disappointed and heartbroken, and by that time you might even lose him as an FB.

Please make a wise decision based on what you think you can handle. If you think the emotions will get too overwhelming in time to come, you probably will not be able to handle it well and things will very likely go out of hand. I'm sure you don't want that to happen; it's gonna be an ugly scenario and it will be more difficult to tackle the problem then. No matter what, just don't regret whichever decision you make. I'm sure you know what's best for yourself.
Old 23-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.
You are hopeless.

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 23-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tingx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So, how are things coming along, TS?
Old 23-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

That will never happen even in my most wildest of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by benz View Post
hmm... what if jennifer aniston AND angelie jolie ask to share you?
Old 23-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.
Know the rules of the game.. Why make it so complicated.. If u canT play by the rules dun start first...
出来问迟早都一定要还

Last edited by Cuntworth; 23-07-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 24-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kengohchien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

sex over the weekend was good. Too good perhaps. that when we went out after that and the night ended without sex, i felt unsatisfied and disappointed. Which shouldn't be the case isn't it!?

I haven't been with him very long. and we didn't exactly start off f*cking - we had dinner and drinks as I don't know - most people do? So after the first few sex sessions - post sex cuddles must have been a major contributor - i felt enamored and enraptured that i was actually sleeping with an older man (my fetish) and i probably thought that i was madly in love with him.

At that time, i'd thought it'd be nice for us to spend "çouple'' time together. and i'd hate it when he'd suggest going to hotels. strangely, the couple sort of time we had the other day didn't make me happy as i'd thought it would.

So there, i am one confused girl. Or maybe it just is that we women being emo-f*cks at times tend to confused love with making love.

I can't say i'm unhappy if things go on status quo. I am kind of looking forward to the next time he does me doggy again. the fine dining is a boon. So there.

Let's see where this takes me! may update.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi all,

sex over the weekend was good. Too good perhaps. that when we went out after that and the night ended without sex, i felt unsatisfied and disappointed. Which shouldn't be the case isn't it!?

I haven't been with him very long. and we didn't exactly start off f*cking - we had dinner and drinks as I don't know - most people do? So after the first few sex sessions - post sex cuddles must have been a major contributor - i felt enamored and enraptured that i was actually sleeping with an older man (my fetish) and i probably thought that i was madly in love with him.

At that time, i'd thought it'd be nice for us to spend "çouple'' time together. and i'd hate it when he'd suggest going to hotels. strangely, the couple sort of time we had the other day didn't make me happy as i'd thought it would.

So there, i am one confused girl. Or maybe it just is that we women being emo-f*cks at times tend to confused love with making love.

I can't say i'm unhappy if things go on status quo. I am kind of looking forward to the next time he does me doggy again. the fine dining is a boon. So there.

Let's see where this takes me! may update.

I think now I am as confused as you are. Now you're starting to sound like you don't really know what you want... It's good if you are only enjoying the sex though, makes it a lot easier for you to keep the relationship purely sexual with no or lesser feelings involved.
Old 24-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
putting in my 2 cents worth ... i am married and had a couple of FB's.

some of them are fun, better in sex and has some qualities better than my wife but i will never ever leave my wife for any of them because i know it will shatter my wife's heart if i do that ......

but if Jennifer Aniston or Angelie Jolie ask me to ... that will be a dilemma for me.
Well said bro pendragon: wife is someone we married and cherished for the rest of our life. We don't choose the prettiest or best woman as our wife but one who love us the most. Thats the foundation of a marriage, for me at least.

As for TS, there is no love in a FB r/s. don't fool ourselves no matter how strong the feeling is. Emotion can be deceptive especially to one you have consummate r/s with. No matter how painful, control and suppress it. If you can't, it is time to let go as you have violated the basic term of engagement of a FB r/s.

Good luck, TS!
Old 24-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tingx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That will never happen even in my most wildest of dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by imax88 View Post
Well said bro pendragon: wife is someone we married and cherished for the rest of our life. We don't choose the prettiest or best woman as our wife but one who love us the most. Thats the foundation of a marriage, for me at least.

As for TS, there is no love in a FB r/s. don't fool ourselves no matter how strong the feeling is. Emotion can be deceptive especially to one you have consummate r/s with. No matter how painful, control and suppress it. If you can't, it is time to let go as you have violated the basic term of engagement of a FB r/s.

Good luck, TS!

TS : I think pendragon and imax88 , as with a number of bros and sis here alr shared, are right.

FB rs is really abt sex and nothing else. Love / care will be a plus.

FL rs is also abt the same thing plus the $$

What i recommend, up to you to take or not, will be to seek a true love - bf, if not a long term companion (be it in or out of marriage), with a single man.

U might be still young and unable to handle an fb rs, much less an affair (in your case), i am sorry.... affair a bit harsh, fb rs w a married man.

Hope u can move on with this rs.... *gives u some support and strength for your youthfulness*.... JIAYOUS!
Old 26-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kengohchien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess you are right. men don't choose the prettiest or sexiest one as their wives. they choose the ones they love or the ones they love most - and that may not be the prettiest/sexiest.

Emotions can be deceptive - that i agree as well. i can go without seeing him for a few days and feel like i can do without him. then sex comes back into the way and all the talking after feeling close after having sex just messes me up again.

so yes, i am a bit messed up/mixed up.

and the fact that we don't meet when i'm having my period says alot about what he really wants. which sometimes hurts.

then again, i can't be sure what i feel for him is 100% love - i think it is not - maybe i'm just having double standards.
Old 27-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
GlimpseNglance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS,

May I attempt to find a solution to your complexed situation....

Objective: continue the great sex with him AND get some love, care & attention too (I.e. U want some BFE - Boyfriend Effect)

Proposal #1: Object to Sex when he least expects it
The next time he happily drive to the hotel thinking of having a good time, tell him u wanna go home after he's in the carpark. Do this a couple of times in a row and he will have to start sweet talking u and court u all over again, treat u nicer (that's what u want right?)
This way, u also won't feel disappointed cos u know he wants u...plus, after he's reconvinced u (which I'm sure he will succeed), he will be so hungry he will give u double dosage...good time guaranteed for u both....

Proposal #2: Get another FB, make him jealous
Go find another FB (there's a forum called SBF u should have no problem finding one there) and let him know it casually and subtly. Eg. Pick up the call from Mr New FB in front of Old FB or say something like "I just learned the helicopter style with my new FB let me try it on u tonight".

If he gets angry that u got another FB...u just calmly explain it's fair and square what...but this will show that he has feelings for u (that's what u want right?)

But if he's super cool about it, no problem. U now have another FB! Maybe he has comfy bear hugs and whispers honey coated sweet nothings too! (side track a bit, I like to hug after the deed but I will fall asleep almost instantly don't understand where got so much breathe to talk after such intensive activity like helicopter style). But I heard on radio the other day, women on the other hand, tend to be wide awake, which in my experience, it's pretty true, they will start talking to me blah blah blah.....ZZzzzzZZZZzzzz hahaha

Hah! There u go! Both proposal will ensure that u will not lose him, no need to cut/ break/ stop anything and hopefully, can achieve what u want! 有赢没输! Wish you all the best!

*disclaimer: GlimpseNglance does not bear any responsibility should the above proposals backfire...
Old 27-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
dave1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
You have crossed the line of a FB relationship.

Think of it like parking coupons - Only usable during operation hours when you need to park. If you need someone to shower you with attention and affection and texting you often, then it's not parking coupons but season parking tickets already
Season parking. Nice one. Yeah i guess that's pretty much the logic behind FB. Though sometimes we do fall down when we make love.

Try to get a bf now and see how things goes? I guess the reason why you have fallen for him partly because you are lonely?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1