The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
In the past, most bros will take multiple girls because tip is like only $30-$70. Tips are now at least $100 for non hh.

Nowadays those angpai are usually fully booked from 7pm-3am and this type you might have to booked in few days advance. Booking is $400.

There are many willing buyers out there. Price will not go down as most places are full house.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 05-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Ya lol now in sg can only horse ride cannot touch the cheebye and can laji

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-02-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

I think when they said full house. Just take as a pinch of salt. I remember when i was there, mummy said full house but when i went toilet, i see alot of room empty, no customer. So see for yourself to believe. B4 covid say full house as tip is cheap but not very expensive. Usually 7 pm session not much room. Mummy keep calling you to take extra girl as no customer. Haizzz
Old 05-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Many new ktvs sprung up and getting competitive in term of cost ,gals ,service etc . Certain ktv some of their rooms will be free /empty , and mummy will upsell take another girl who has no room ,but then this girl may butterfly how long who knows .So it may not mean girl no other room she will spend more time with you if you take her ,maybe sales tactic lol
Old 05-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Ya. We went thru the old tip from 20/30 now 100 is just extortion and find it not worth it. Might as well save and fly to their country and play. Sg ktv monpoly. Covid mostly close and change the behavior then new player step in changing tipping system and session from 2 to 3 session. 4 hr per session. Mummy 100 for nothing.
Older ktv without mummy system mostly are gone.
Used to go frequently but now it becomes rarely visit as its no longer worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
empire and catwalk - thats why i dont go these also
But now even the current YSH i also wont go again
all the play and mood destroyed by these mummys and still have to pay them hefty tips. like ransoming
the joint operators have to start changing it back to the pre covid system if they wanna enjoy good business. Otherwise their business will even be dragged down by these mummies
Lisxx Hxxx Mummy , we open extend hh sh session with 2bottles and ping mummy come to our room every 30min interval with no response since 830till 10pm . Upon end of sh session she come and sit rabba ,may we know if she value for service ,knn
Old 05-02-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Bvl 7 pm. Interested pm me with wechat.
Old 05-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Lisxx Hxxx Mummy , we open extend hh sh session with 2bottles and ping mummy come to our room every 30min interval with no response since 830till 10pm . Upon end of sh session she come and sit rabba ,may we know if she value for service ,knn
Do not reward them when u get poor service.
even if u extend doesnt mean u owe them. U can go other ktv with better mummy and girls. I pay for room but not mummy and girl
Old 05-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
In the past, most bros will take multiple girls because tip is like only $30-$70. Tips are now at least $100 for non hh.

Nowadays those angpai are usually fully booked from 7pm-3am and this type you might have to booked in few days advance. Booking is $400.

There are many willing buyers out there. Price will not go down as most places are full house.

Times change & those whom do not adapt to the changes will be left behind. Knowledge is power, to adapt or even change events that are not so desirable to oneself & friends.

With Singapore being a far far more safe nation with Rule of Law upheld daily, it WILL attract many foreigners to our shores. And those whom come are either highly educated with good salaries or made their fortune elsewhere, especially from China, regardless if legitimate or illegitimately, to live here for safety & protection.

We Singaporeans welcome them, as by their presence & wealth which WILL have to be redistributed thru services & industry, will uplift our salaries & opportunities for all, including even the nightlife industry whom will be springing up to lure those wealthy folks, either them, their sons or guests from China.

If even 10% of top tiered wealthy China folks live here, that would be 10 million wealthy elders, & when their sons/daughters/relatives & guests are included, it could easily run into 60 million wealthy patrons of Singapore's nightlife, as they too are Humans & would need recreation, especially the menfolks, as which cat does not eat fish?

May Singaporeans not despair, as no matter how wealthy we are, we CANT match their wealth, as our markets to earn are small, compared to their BILLIONS of citizens alone to tap from.

With such China wealth, often comes inconsideration of others, & their expectations are high. We Singaporeans, before the influx of wealthy China, are educated & most treated womenfolk nice, & is a reputation that made females seeking partners to come to Singapore.

Unfortunately, the new class from China, are NOT the same as us, as their culture & bringing up is FAR different. They live only for the moment, with NO theological teachings, being communist, & would demand & treat women far differently than us Singaporeans.

Ultimately, Singapore is a Rule of Law Nation. There are STRICT guidelines laid down by legislators, & enforced by SPF. Those from China will wish Singapore's nightlife to be the same as wild Dongguan China, more so with the kind of money they can throw, will attempt to offer bribes to turn it into one, & local or China partners, will be tempted to support them for the huge money they can scam from them.

It will be a mistake for those wealthy China citizens & operators of nightlife whom do so, as our govt, while acknowledging the needs for entertainment & recreation, will NOT allow Singapore to become the Bangkok or Amsterdam where anything goes, even drugs, let alone corruption.

Thus, if any citizen is a witness to such happenings, do give a call to SPF or elected legislators. They will know what actions to take, & if they fail to act, will be for sure called up by CPIB to have a cup of coffee at their offices.

With Singapore being highly sanitized, those wealthy folks will have to look elsewhere for the kind of entertainment they need, & nightlife operators will know they cant fool around with the Rule of Law that our Nation operates on, as well as foreign ladies whom visit our shores will have safety & know the kind of earnings that they will have here, certainly more than in their own country, or if they wish for big earnings, take the bigger risks to life & health to visit other shores instead.

Thus, with lower earnings expectations but a life & safety, for both ladies & local nightlife operators, the current high costs can be lowered, for long term SUSTAINABILITY for all living here in Singapore.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Last time, $50 tips can do much more than what the $100 tips can do today.

I went once during a full house session, the mm there will still ask you to take 1 more.

Rooms full doesn't mean the number of people inside the rooms are many. You can have just 1 dude booking the entire room, or just 2 dudes booking a small room only.

I find this $100 tips in exchange for subpar flower vase services, not worth. Leave the place with blue balls and go home PCC.

KTVs here has become a rich man's game. I rather cross over to JB for spa. Cheap and good. Come out a happy man.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post

I went once during a full house session, the mm there will still ask you to take 1 more.

Rooms full doesn't mean the number of people inside the rooms are many. You can have just 1 dude booking the entire room, or just 2 dudes booking a small room only.

I find this $100 tips in exchange for subpar flower vase services, not worth. Leave the place with blue balls and go home PCC.

KTVs here has become a rich man's game. I rather cross over to JB for spa. Cheap and good. Come out a happy man.
Totally agreed with you. Even BJ in the room now will cost you 200 to 250.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Still have ktv without mm and tips $50 de. But don’t expect playability to be high. But at least its budget enough and $100 playability may not be high too.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so which ktv high playability and many girls to choose?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 06-02-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post

Malaysia spa full package last time 238rm now increase 268rm. Just 30rm increment and get full service. But in sg you pay double tip to girl and mm just to drink?! Once a while ok with friends. But some siaokia can go many times without feeling a pinch. Sorry i dont see ktv as a rich people activity just that greedy monopoly causes this.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sadly the KTVs I used to. Chiong in the mid 90s to early 2000 has gone. Gone are the good old days where u have local and Malaysian WL. Now influx of Chinese and Viet not that no good but, you are expected to pay much more to enjoy.

A KTV session for 4-5 pax group could set you back as much as $$400-500 each if u book happy hour session and extend till first session I.e 4-5pm all the way till 930/10pm.

If u bring out or dabao, I think at least $800-1k.

KL prices also slowly catching up. Guess that’s inflation for everyone.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Sadly the KTVs I used to. Chiong in the mid 90s to early 2000 has gone. Gone are the good old days where u have local and Malaysian WL. Now influx of Chinese and Viet not that no good but, you are expected to pay much more to enjoy.

A KTV session for 4-5 pax group could set you back as much as $$400-500 each if u book happy hour session and extend till first session I.e 4-5pm all the way till 930/10pm.

If u bring out or dabao, I think at least $800-1k.

KL prices also slowly catching up. Guess that’s inflation for everyone.
Again i say THIS IS NOT INFLATION,
Its extortion.
Kl got double tip?
JB i go still 100rm per hr
Only they now force u minimum package is 2 set.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1