The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Yeah, I was at Donuts late last year and this year too, no problem for Singaporeans.

The Club Style is available day and night, so usually there are other chicks other than the one you chose who will come by to tease and play with you for a bit.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
cebion_5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycebion_5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommended anmas near Incheon airport?
Old 23-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whats up all

Going to Seoul tonight! Will have a bit of spare time during this trip cos might have some occassions when i'll be by myself. Just wondering if anyone can share what options I have for non FS and price range pls.

Might also consider FS also actually since use condom mah should be relatively safer than BBBJ so price range for that would be great too.

Will explore this thread a bit more when I got time but some general pointers would be very appreciated. Thanks!!
Old 26-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all

In Seoul already.

Briefly looked through the thread. Seems like what I want to do is visit an anma. Saw a few names being thrown around, mostly Fish, Donuts and Ga-In. Any idea if they are all still operating? Fish doesn't seem that easy to find and their website seems to imply that a reservation is required, not sure if worth trying.

Look like Donuts should be the easiest to get into. Pricing quite transparent also.

Grateful if got anymore suggestions.
Old 27-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
tukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bros can share good recommendations for BMTs in Seoul?
Old 29-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Visited k+ hongdae yesterday. It's as described on previous posts, asked to brush teeth. Tho nicely decorated, Toilet is filthy with overflowing tissue, toothbrush and tea bags. Girl came in within 3 min.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Gfe: 7/10

Auto roaming everywhere except directly at love hole.
GQ quoted 100/200/300!

Insane price..
Didn't do anything, not really interested..

She say can PCC if I want. LOL.. nah..
Old 30-03-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the review looks like there is not much value for money.

also what does "PCC" stand for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Visited k+ hongdae yesterday. It's as described on previous posts, asked to brush teeth. Tho nicely decorated, Toilet is filthy with overflowing tissue, toothbrush and tea bags. Girl came in within 3 min.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Gfe: 7/10

Auto roaming everywhere except directly at love hole.
GQ quoted 100/200/300!

Insane price..
Didn't do anything, not really interested..

She say can PCC if I want. LOL.. nah..
Old 30-03-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
thanks for the review looks like there is not much value for money.

also what does "PCC" stand for?
Self-relief LOL
Old 30-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Hi all

Ok stopped by Donuts, had a pretty good time. Boss will ask what kind of girl you like. I v shy so i just say I want a beautiful girl then made some hand gesture to signify curvy body. Surprisingly they actually assigned me a thicc, curvy woman. Very unexpected cos so far see Korean girl all small small skinny skinny. Looks were ok but very beautiful skin. Body was my type, big round butt for bonking. Think it's quite expensive though but not really sure how much it is in Singapore lah so dk if comparable.

Also tried delivery... found some agencies on this Yamap7 website. Told me extra 50k for foreigners so ok lah whatever. End up they sent me some woman who i dont find attractive at all. Told her to leave but quite hard to chase her away, i just make up some shit about being tired but she wont accept. Ask if issit I want to change woman but scared later they send me another cuibu so in the end she finally say ok lah at least i pay for the driver 20k so manage to get rid of her in the end. After that I think I'll give up on delivery loh.

I still got one day in Seoul before I go home so not sure if I will go anma again cos it's quite expensive lah to me. But I don't usually chiong much at home and i humsup so i might end up going again LOL.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rataq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any outcall to intro? anyone down in Korea next few weeks to visit places together?
Old 04-04-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it almost all Thai massage parlours in Seoul will offer handjob? Just want to have a good massage with nice release after whole day of walking.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havingfun123 View Post
First post, just found this page late on the second of four nights in Korea, didn’t realize I’ll get blocked on Google, was trying to piece together what to do from other sources but thankfully found so much good info here. Paying it back with an update on both Jinju Spa, a full review of the Thai massage place down the road (maybe 1-2 blocks closer to the train station? Huge sign on building), and full review of Donut Amna and K+ in Hongdae. TL;DR and more details below. Can answer any specific questions as well.

Did K+ in Hongdae (was ok, could have been better, but had to try it), Donut Amna (highly recommend), and thai massage place near Jinju Spa (only HJ and thai massage, albeit both were good), full details below! Can answer any questions too

Went to Jinju Spa 10pm weekday, said I was from America (didn’t know about forum and Singapore trick) and they said “Sorry we are closed”. Then off to other massage place and closed. Side note: different day I walked around Hooker Hill and I couldn’t find anything nor barbershop poles! It's dead. Anyways, back to Thai place, although I got legit Thai massage, only HJ. Although HJ was legit very good. 60k for 1hr Thai massage, 50k for HJ. Could be better, could be worse? Next day went to Gain, seemed closed around 10-11am weekday, couldn’t open door, thought it was closed, then went to Donut, 260k 1s, Singapore trick worked (I’m American but am brown), early 30s girl very cute and short, nuru massage/AR was amazing, BBBJ/HJ not bad, start in mish (making me do work!) then doggy then cowgirl then break (I got tired) then standing for hella long, couldn’t finish (another issue I have) inside her (she put on condom right before mish) so I jerk myself off while grabbing her ass and she rubbing my nipples (they love nipple play!) and finish on towel (I ask where to finish and she says towel, should I have said can I finish on your face/tits?), then chill/pillow talk with Google Translate for 10min, then shower, then back up, put clothes back on, and out I go. Wanted to do a kissbang and read about K+, go back to Hongdae, I walk around hella at the wrong “Mega Coffees” until I get to the right one (L7 branch one), go down, girl at counter is CUTE and says 60k won (I think?) and motions to go brush teeth. After she picks a room, and I like try to say “can I get a girl who speaks decent English” but she doesn’t understand, I repeat and she looks a bit annoyed (woops) and then after few min girl walks in, kinda chubby but I don’t mind. English not that good, we manage, bit awkward but not terrible, chat, hold hands, start making out, then chat, then make out more, then chat, then lay down, then make out/hug/cuddle, she’s not into it as much though, also no mention of HJ/BJ at all (I could have gone for round 2 with HJ but didn’t mind). After 25min (theres a timer) she motions to call it and I leave.
Hi, are the Jinju spa and the Thai massage both around the hongdae area? Would like to have a good massage with nice release after a whole day of walking.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Visited Donuts sometime last week, place was easy to find and not crowded during a weekday afternoon. Foreigners are welcome. Shown the menu. Opted for 2 shots at 290K. Paid at counter and told to shower. Shower area is shared and open with no cubicles. MMS asked for our preference type of girl, and told to wait about 10mins. Called and ushered into the elevator. Assigned lady was in the elevator. as soon as the doors shut she stripped open my bath robe. Got BBBJ in the elevator and once elevator reached upper level, told to sit on a bar stool along the corridor where the BBBJ continues. 2 other girls came by to suck on my nipples, one on each side. One of them placed my hand on her boobs and allowed to grab while the other girl can only touch outside the lingerie. Was told to shoot 1 shot here and 2nd shot in the room. Changed to doggie style and unloaded 1st shot. Believed this is the so called "Club style". There weren't any other guys being serviced next to me as it was not crowded during that timing. I guessed there's only a total of 4-5 customers during that same time.

Entered the girl's room and went to clean up by the girl. There's a massage table within the bathroom and girl asked me to lie down and did soapy b2b massage. After b2b, was offered a drink while she turn on the heater so that we won't feel cold. With about 15-20 mins left, we continue the deed on her bed for 2nd shot. All this while all of the bedroom doors was wide open and you can hear clearly all the
moans coming from next door.

Girl was accommodating in changing different positions but she's the very experienced/SOP type that would rather get you to unload faster. Sadly i was not able to shoot my 2nd shot in FJ as i don't feel the grip. At the end she offered to HJ for final release.

As I was heading to the elevator I managed to peek the other rooms. Some of the girls were chatting in one of the room all fully naked. Probably waiting for customers. What a sight! Can also see a guy being serviced, enjoying his BBBJ. Reached the lobby, got changed and left the premise.

Overall a good experience for me, first time with a Korean. Girl assigned was about 1.65m, mid 30s and B+ cup tits, ass was nearly flat but good enough for doggie style. However she doesn't really understand or speak English. Had to get her friendly colleague to do some translating. Might go for her colleague next time.

Planning my next trip to Korea to try others 😁
Old 05-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undermist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys firstime!!! im deciding to go visit Yeongdueonggu rld. Does anybody know what time they open? is it early? thank youuu in advance
Old 05-04-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Visited King Tai Watpo for Thai massage. Location is around L7 Hongdae area. Can be found on Google maps. Just need to look out for big orange signboard.

Pricing is a bit questionable. I asked if there's 60-minute massage, the receptionist said 90-minute is the standard. But I could vaguely make out that there's 60-minute on the menu that's written in Korean. Paid 77k entrance fee (inclusive of 7k foreigner tax). The receptionist is able to communicate in simple English.

Went into a room assigned by the receptionist. Can't say much about the room. Dimly lit room with 2 mattresses on the floor. Receptionist told me to strip and wear the disposable underwear and the robe. She told me to wait 10-15 minutes.

Masseuse came around 10-15 minutes later. Face ok but figure quite plump. Big boobs. First time I met a Thai who can only converse in Korean. Told to lie down and massage began.

Massage was so-so. Started from upper body then slowly work her way to the nether regions with constant teasing touches. She took off the disposable underwear once she starts on the butt and legs. Didn't talk much because can't really communicate. She said she has lived in Korea for a long time.

After a while, told to flip over and she continued to massage my thighs and popped the question. 50k for HJ and 100k for FJ. Chose HJ because didn't really want to "work" and the masseuse was not really my type. She put on some oil and did the job. Once done, she helps to clean up with wet tissues and asked if I want to shower. The shower is in another room. I opted not to shower (she wiped the massage oil on my body with towel and was going back to hotel to shower anyway, also a bit worried about my belongings), dressed up and left.

Overall, I'd say it's quite average. Total damage 127k for massage and HJ. Definitely cannot compare with regular back in SG but I guess it's a novel experience in Korea.

Last edited by astimegoesby; 05-04-2023 at 11:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1