The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
So ace ktv is the only 1 now that accept $50 tip for their 2nd session 7pm to 11pm.
While venus is $70 tip for their 2nd session.

While level9 now have “Special hour” which is the NORMAL STANDARD 6 hour Session but tip $150
Before was the norm Only hh session and then sh 9pm to 3am. But all now greedy change to 4 hr session.
Normally we go dinner first 6 to 9 then go ktv anytime enter start session but now i need to follow ktv time for differnt session and my friend usually wont wait. Going Ktv is a 2nd activity after dinner but if u go at 9pm they will say this session is until 11pm and need to bill for that session and spend again the minimum spending for the next session.🥺 rather go china ktv which still 2 session.
Cost for 1 tower for first and second session is the same?
Old 26-03-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Cost for 1 tower for first and second session is the same?
First session is always happy hour pricing $78 onwards
Their 2nd and late hour is the same $118 onwards
Old 26-03-2023, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A couple of FRs below

Empire
Went for the first time on Fri at HH. Pretty slim pickings and a lot of the girls didn’t even look interested tbh. The mummy did introduce one which was pretty proactive (after I cancelled the first one). Did the usual and about an hour in, she asked if her friend could come as well. Since it was HH and tips were only 50$, I thought why not right? Well her friend turned out to be not v attractive (small wonder she didn’t have a room), and things also got tamer afterwards because she as comfortable with her friend watching… Both of them more or less sat with me for the entire HH thought so can’t complain there.

Ended up extending for NH, which turned out to be a poor decision… the girl I chose managed to get selected for three rooms (including me), and our familiarity meant that she felt less obliged to come into my room as much… her friend stayed the entire way though and was bombarding me with a bunch of questions on relatively serious topics… Language barrier also didn’t help the conversation

Overall review is… HH might be worth a punt, but quality of girls are not that high here and playability is medium. I went solo and their min order is two towers, so had to get 2 towers for both sessions. Total damage all in ended up being about $1k

Supreme
Went at 2am for their last session, and selected the first girl on the mummy’s recommendation. Admittedly she was wild, but she left 10mins after I picked her and I only saw her an hour later… Ended up paying 50$ to cancel.

Picked two other girls after that - first girl was alright at first but disappeared in the second half of the session; second one was really doing a measured rotation and came in for 1-2 songs (<10mins) every 45mins or so… (she told me afterwards she had 5 rooms)

Overall, girls here have pretty high playability but the butterfly time is really long so either bring a friend to chat or book the girl for the entire session. Quality was so-so. Went solo again and total damage was about 600$ (tips are 150$ for the last session, but if you pick a girl midway though it drops to 100$)
Old 26-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
A couple of FRs below

Empire
Went for the first time on Fri at HH. Pretty slim pickings and a lot of the girls didn’t even look interested tbh. The mummy did introduce one which was pretty proactive (after I cancelled the first one). Did the usual and about an hour in, she asked if her friend could come as well. Since it was HH and tips were only 50$, I thought why not right? Well her friend turned out to be not v attractive (small wonder she didn’t have a room), and things also got tamer afterwards because she as comfortable with her friend watching… Both of them more or less sat with me for the entire HH thought so can’t complain there.

Ended up extending for NH, which turned out to be a poor decision… the girl I chose managed to get selected for three rooms (including me), and our familiarity meant that she felt less obliged to come into my room as much… her friend stayed the entire way though and was bombarding me with a bunch of questions on relatively serious topics… Language barrier also didn’t help the conversation

Overall review is… HH might be worth a punt, but quality of girls are not that high here and playability is medium. I went solo and their min order is two towers, so had to get 2 towers for both sessions. Total damage all in ended up being about $1k

Supreme
Went at 2am for their last session, and selected the first girl on the mummy’s recommendation. Admittedly she was wild, but she left 10mins after I picked her and I only saw her an hour later… Ended up paying 50$ to cancel.

Picked two other girls after that - first girl was alright at first but disappeared in the second half of the session; second one was really doing a measured rotation and came in for 1-2 songs (<10mins) every 45mins or so… (she told me afterwards she had 5 rooms)

Overall, girls here have pretty high playability but the butterfly time is really long so either bring a friend to chat or book the girl for the entire session. Quality was so-so. Went solo again and total damage was about 600$ (tips are 150$ for the last session, but if you pick a girl midway though it drops to 100$)
Wa $600 damage..damn chor
Old 26-03-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jacky350z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A couple of FRs below

Empire
The mummy did introduce one which was pretty proactive (after I cancelled the first one).
Cancel need give how much tips? And if book the girl whole session usually need give how much?

Btw thanks for the fr
Old 26-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Is ace ktv open on Sundays? Please pm contact. Taiwan girls still there ?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky350z View Post
Cancel need give how much tips? And if book the girl whole session usually need give how much?

Btw thanks for the fr
I normally give 50$, unless she didn’t come back at all in which case I would give anything. Normally you can just ask the mummy.

Entire session is 350$ - 500$ depending on when/where you go
Old 26-03-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Is ace ktv open on Sundays? Please pm contact. Taiwan girls still there ?
Have you been there before? Is the playability good? They’re advertising local and TW with 50$ tips right? Just felt a little too good to be true
Old 26-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A couple of FRs below

Empire

Supreme

Why do you go solo? Got too much cash to launder? I've noticed quite a few guys in this thread go solo. Why not just link up? You'll save hundreds per trip. If you don't book the girl you'll just be sitting the room by yourself half the time. Is that not boring?
Old 26-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Heretochillx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
Why do you go solo? Got too much cash to launder? I've noticed quite a few guys in this thread go solo. Why not just link up? You'll save hundreds per trip. If you don't book the girl you'll just be sitting the room by yourself half the time. Is that not boring?
For me it’s just an experience because always go with my guys.
I guess next experience would be to go with strangers like you brothers here. I’m actually not sure if I could be at ease and have fun with stranger bros around though?
Old 26-03-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

anyone want to check out ace?

pm

Thanks Bros
Old 26-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well it’s alright if you speak to the mummy. Unless you go for the really full house sessions (I.e Fri and Sat NH), having two to rotate is enough. I’d typically just pay half tip and ask to change if they butterfly too much.

Thought about it but its exhausting to organise, and then you gotta plan ahead etc etc. Honestly, the bill for the drinks and mummy is like about 300$? Probably have to order more drinks with more people so I’ll end up “saving” maybe 100$? Really not worth the effort…
Old 26-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Gone are the good old days of New Shanghai KTV at Lorong 7, 10 years ago.

I remember they have a promotion one tower just $58. Happy Hour 2pm to 7pm.

I can go alone and take 5 girls (tip was $20 each for viet gals, all young and pretty).

I will never get bored as the girls all rotate and come into my room. Will never be alone during that 5 hours or so.

Total damage was $58 + $10 (waiter tip) + Girl tips ($20 x 5 girls) = $168

Dapau gal out to nearby hotel also $100 for 2 hrs. Total spent still less than $300.

Compared to nowadays mummy and girl tip already $200. LOL
Old 26-03-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Gone are the good old days of New Shanghai KTV at Lorong 7, 10 years ago.

I remember they have a promotion one tower just $58. Happy Hour 2pm to 7pm.

I can go alone and take 5 girls (tip was $20 each for viet gals, all young and pretty).

I will never get bored as the girls all rotate and come into my room. Will never be alone during that 5 hours or so.

Total damage was $58 + $10 (waiter tip) + Girl tips ($20 x 5 girls) = $168

Dapau gal out to nearby hotel also $100 for 2 hrs. Total spent still less than $300.

Compared to nowadays mummy and girl tip already $200. LOL
i wonder if they operate some where or total close down. I miss the short hair waitress and their staff lolzzzz
Mostly malaysians
Old 27-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its easier said than done to link up
i once kena one smelly leg and since then im nv meeting strangers for such session again lol
maybe those who organise many sessions before can share some tips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1