The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dungudungu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Bangkok KTV - Anyone spots to recommend?

Looking for LOCAL KL/SG Style KTV in Bangkok, any recommendations?

Anyone can share their experiences? Venue, SOP, Prices etc
Old 06-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Bangkok KTV - Anyone spots to recommend?

Try Roman Entertainment at srinagarindra
Karaoke songs in mandarin. System is same like SG kind

If you want SG Style KTV (just drink and play with girls) and dont mind thai song or youtube...
any ktv also can bro. Gentlemen club also similar experience for those w higher budget.

Even soapy massage parlour VIP rooms also have karaoke

Some SPA type joints also have...

Cant go wrong in thailand bro
Old 06-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Try Roman Entertainment at srinagarindra
Karaoke songs in mandarin. System is same like SG kind

If you want SG Style KTV (just drink and play with girls) and dont mind thai song or youtube...
what is thai style ktv???
Old 06-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
what is thai style ktv???
I mean that the karaoke songs are in thai. Ktv all same la. Got girls entertain you, most can touch can play... some places will strip half, some will strip all the way... some very vanilla only can hold hand hug hug...

All depends on whats ur budget
Old 07-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

low budget ah Bovy Karaoke Localised.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 07-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

I think the most localized one I've tried is Chaba Phrai Karaoke. Can google for location. But really not friendly for non-thai speakers since servers, papasan, and girls there all don't speak english. Girls there are from laos, and not really very pretty, but was an interesting experience shared with local bros.

don't have contact details of any sort, was bought there by a local guy. if bros interested to explore frontier can go google and try.

from what i recall price wise:
1300+ baht for 1 bottle of local whiskey(285 blend) plus mixer.
520 for tip for 3 hours per girl.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DD Aommy Entertainment - I left a detailed review in one of the other threads. One night there and I left my heart there.

Pm me if you need the mamasang contact - btw I don’t get anything but I want to make sure that the place is still there when I come back hahaha
Old 25-03-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
fireboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
DD Aommy Entertainment - I left a detailed review in one of the other threads. One night there and I left my heart there.

Pm me if you need the mamasang contact - btw I don’t get anything but I want to make sure that the place is still there when I come back hahaha

hi bro ps i got no post cannot pm
Old 25-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
fireboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post

hi bro ps i got no posts so i cannot pm
Old 27-03-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungudungu View Post
Looking for LOCAL KL/SG Style KTV in Bangkok, any recommendations?

Anyone can share their experiences? Venue, SOP, Prices etc
A contact ever brought me to a local ktv.... quite unique.
I dunno its exact location nor its name as everything about it was in thai. We went there by rivertaxi from pratunam pier past klongtan & ramkhamhaeng piers and disembarked at a pier near to some warehouses.
The KTV was inside one of the warehouses..... not an open concept KTV but with several KTV rooms along one side of the warehouse. On the other side of the warehouse was a stage where "bloodsport" style fights are held. Almost everyone there is a local and most of the crowd were actually punting on the fights. In between fights..... there were bikini clad girls dancing on stage and the tops & bottoms will come off when you tip them. You can also book those dancers by the hour and bring them into the KTV rooms. The rooms are all standard size and can accomodate @ 10 pax each. Very affordable as KTV room charge is only 100 baht p/hr and girl sitting fee is 120 baht p/hr.
Of course only thai songs available. Drinks are damn cheap too but I can't remember the price. What goes on inside the room is between the girl & you. Sat for 2 hrs with the lady and enjoyed rubba & korek and had 2 rds with her..... was surprised when the lady only asked for 1500 baht for her services. Gave her 2K baht.
Leaving the place also not a problem although the pier was closed and no more rivertaxi services running at that time.
The KTV has transport to send you out to the main road where there are several street food stalls and a petrol station nearby.
Had some makan before calling for Grab return back to hotel.
Old 27-03-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi there, any seniors can share any reviews on the following ktvs? We're planning to visit one of them and we hope to have some feedbacks before making a decision.

1. Violet club
2. Green inn karaoke
3. Lucky karaoke

Thanks alot!
Old 27-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
A contact ever brought me to a local ktv.... quite unique.
I dunno its exact location nor its name as everything about it was in thai. We went there by rivertaxi from pratunam pier past klongtan & ramkhamhaeng piers and disembarked at a pier near to some warehouses.
can you describe to me how the warehouses looked like? best if you have a sample picture of a similar warehouse.
And when did this happen?
I may be able to track the place
Old 27-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
can you describe to me how the warehouses looked like? best if you have a sample picture of a similar warehouse.
WAH! BRO! You damn steady!!
Old 30-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah u can actually track it by looking at the warehouse ? i never go before this kind of place. only aafter hours places i go before they close the front and continue music.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisloo1405 View Post
wah u can actually track it by looking at the warehouse ? i never go before this kind of place. only aafter hours places i go before they close the front and continue music.
i can narrow down to a couple of possible locations, based on roughly which area, recollection of what was being observed on the route to the place, distinct landmarks, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1