The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Small bust gf zaogeng Story

Any update soon TS?
Old 15-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
4StarGenitalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, waiting for your zaogeng updates!
Old 26-03-2023, 04:50 AM
Samster

10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

While waiting for TS to come back, I can share my similar experience.

It was quite some time back when me, my then gf (A), my friend (J) and his gf (E), went on a couple trip to Bangkok. J and E planned for most of the trip itinerary while we were just followers in the trip. Only until late night, when we were back in hotel room, then we had our own time. On our first night, we were so exhausted from all the walking and flight, the moment we done washed up, we headed to bed. Second day we decided to adjust the plan and head over to a massage place to relax our body. All 4 of us chose to do 90 mins full body massage, so we were brought upstairs to the rooms.

Both J and I went to toilet to pee first before the start of massage. Only 1 toilet so we took turn to use. By the time I came out, my friend had left. Probably guided by his massage lady as my massage lady was also outside waiting for me. While walking over to the room, the lady asked if I opt for aroma oil or traditional. I told her that I wanted oil. When I went in the room, my gf on the other side of the room had already started. So I quickly change into the short that they provided and settle down. Even in one room, there is a white curtain in between me and my gf and the light was quite dim. Before lying down, I quickly steal a glance at my gf naked back while her masseur was kneading her back. It was the first time that we were doing massage together.

The place was pretty quiet so we didn't even talk at all. Only some time out masseurs talked among themselves in Thai. one aromatherapy massage was much more gentle compared to the traditional one. After some time, I was asked to turn around and asked to wait as my masseur went out (not too sure for what). Naturally I look over to my gf side and saw half naked gf through the gap of the curtain as her masseur was refolding the towel to cover her up. It was a quick one so it got me aroused for that night. Noting that we didn't do anything the night before. My eyes went around the room and I noticed something unusual. It was my friend gf dress hanging at the back of the wall.

Oh shit, the girl next to me was actually E. Before I can turn and check, my masseur came back in again. From that moment, I was wondering was the girl next to me, E and also where was my gf. Was she by herself or with J? Suddenly I recalled just a moment ago, I was literally looking at my friend gf boobs. Which apparently quite similar to my gf. That's why I didn't notice much difference earlier. I thought I could refrain myself but sorry to say I couldn't resist from peeping over when she was changing back to her dress. Luckily she didn't notice and told me she will wait for me at the main area where they served the ginger tea.

So after the massage, my friend and I went to take a puff while the girls were discussing how to go for dinner. That was when my friend asked if I was with E because he actually was in the same room as A. Obviously we don't know what exactly happened and kinda knew what happened in each other room so we just puff in silence consensus.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

[please contQUOTE=10019999;22181919]While waiting for TS to come back, I can share my similar experience.

It was quite some time back when me, my then gf (A), my friend (J) and his gf (E), went on a couple trip to Bangkok. J and E planned for most of the trip itinerary while we were just followers in the trip. Only until late night, when we were back in hotel room, then we had our own time. On our first night, we were so exhausted from all the walking and flight, the moment we done washed up, we headed to bed. Second day we decided to adjust the plan and head over to a massage place to relax our body. All 4 of us chose to do 90 mins full body massage, so we were brought upstairs to the rooms.

Both J and I went to toilet to pee first before the start of massage. Only 1 toilet so we took turn to use. By the time I came out, my friend had left. Probably guided by his massage lady as my massage lady was also outside waiting for me. While walking over to the room, the lady asked if I opt for aroma oil or traditional. I told her that I wanted oil. When I went in the room, my gf on the other side of the room had already started. So I quickly change into the short that they provided and settle down. Even in one room, there is a white curtain in between me and my gf and the light was quite dim. Before lying down, I quickly steal a glance at my gf naked back while her masseur was kneading her back. It was the first time that we were doing massage together.

The place was pretty quiet so we didn't even talk at all. Only some time out masseurs talked among themselves in Thai. one aromatherapy massage was much more gentle compared to the traditional one. After some time, I was asked to turn around and asked to wait as my masseur went out (not too sure for what). Naturally I look over to my gf side and saw half naked gf through the gap of the curtain as her masseur was refolding the towel to cover her up. It was a quick one so it got me aroused for that night. Noting that we didn't do anything the night before. My eyes went around the room and I noticed something unusual. It was my friend gf dress hanging at the back of the wall.

Oh shit, the girl next to me was actually E. Before I can turn and check, my masseur came back in again. From that moment, I was wondering was the girl next to me, E and also where was my gf. Was she by herself or with J? Suddenly I recalled just a moment ago, I was literally looking at my friend gf boobs. Which apparently quite similar to my gf. That's why I didn't notice much difference earlier. I thought I could refrain myself but sorry to say I couldn't resist from peeping over when she was changing back to her dress. Luckily she didn't notice and told me she will wait for me at the main area where they served the ginger tea.

So after the massage, my friend and I went to take a puff while the girls were discussing how to go for dinner. That was when my friend asked if I was with E because he actually was in the same room as A. Obviously we don't know what exactly happened and kinda knew what happened in each other room so we just puff in silence consensus.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Please continue.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post

So after the massage, my friend and I went to take a puff while the girls were discussing how to go for dinner. That was when my friend asked if I was with E because he actually was in the same room as A. Obviously we don't know what exactly happened and kinda knew what happened in each other room so we just puff in silence consensus.
TS! Please don't keep us in suspense. Kan Cheong la.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any update soon TS?
Maybe thread abandoned by TS already?
Old 26-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jacky350z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did notice girls with small boobs always wear one size bigger, then got gap, some can see the nipples.

And ts very nice start, thanks for sharing and wait for you to continue.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was E wearing anything during the massage?
Old 27-03-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

I am not the TS. Since I was also waiting for TS to continue his thread, then just share my experience while waiting. Hopefully he will continue his story.

E was only wearing the disposable underwear given by the masseur. As mentioned, I saw her changing back to her dress, so actually I saw her fully naked although the room was quite dim la..

Just to share, E wasn't as pretty as A. So actually my friend got more benefits than I did.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am not the TS. Since I was also waiting for TS to continue his thread, then just share my experience while waiting. Hopefully he will continue his story.

E was only wearing the disposable underwear given by the masseur. As mentioned, I saw her changing back to her dress, so actually I saw her fully naked although the room was quite dim la..

Just to share, E wasn't as pretty as A. So actually my friend got more benefits than I did.
Thanks for keeping us entertained while we wait for TS to return
Old 04-04-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Small bust gf zaogeng Story

Quote:
then just share my experience
It was a good read
Old 05-04-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Want more update after the massage?
Old 05-04-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Want more update after the massage?
Why not. Please continue
Old 06-04-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

small bust also nice , feel like fucking young girl
Old 06-04-2023, 05:06 AM
Samster

That was supposed to be my first massage experience with A. Yet J had it. And honestly I didn't know how much of A did he manage to see. I wanted to ask but at the same time, I was guilty of seeing his gf fully naked in the room. What if he didn't see anything of A while I had seen entirely of E? Didn't know how to answer this so I decided to keep it to myself.

So for the second night, we didn't want to go to pub (suggested by J) as A and I don't really drink and also wanted to head back to hotel early to "rest". Once back to our hotel room, I couldn't hold myself back anymore and pulled A onto the bed and we started kissing like crazy. In no time, A was fully naked with her lace panty pulled off from her legs. Suddenly E came into my mind again. Indeed both A and E have very similar figure, small and pointy nipples, B cup, small waistline and flat tummy. I couldn't unseen what I have seen. At that moment, I lost focus on A for a few sec.

Just before I could move on to the next stage, A stopped me and said she wanted to take a quick shower first. "Have you gotten the condom my dear?". She asked me as she was making her way to the bathroom. Oh my, I forgot about the most important thing. Back then, A make sure we used condom for all our sex, not even once I entered her without condom. No condom no sex rule.

I told her I am going to get it now from the nearby store and will be back soon. Quickly take my wallet and phone and head down. The nearest 7-11 was about 5 mins walk away but apparently it took me almost 25 mins back and forth, including queuing and waiting.

Finally back to the hotel, but to my surprise, J came to open the door as I didnt bring my room card with me. Honestly speaking, I was shocked. Good thing is he wasn't alone with A.

"Hey bro, I thought you said tired and wanted to rest? Where you go?". J was asking as I entered the room. I was thinking inside me, why the fuck J and E were here. A sensed my reaction and said that they brought beer and poker cards over to play. Since I was away, so she just let them in while waiting for me. A like to play poker card. "Alright, last 5 rounds and we call it a day." E proposed. Three of them were sitting on floor with cans of beer around. "Loser, A and J. Quickly drink lehhh", E exclaimed as fanning herself with a pair of Aces. 4 rounds ended with J and E drank the most 2 cans while A finished 1 can of beer. Last round bet was drink half can of beer. Everyone wanted to win. As a non player, I went over to see E cards, and J cards. And I realized from J position, he had been having the full view of A downblouse whenever she drew a card from the deck. And guess what, A wasn't wear any bra because she had already showered. Later then I know from her that she thought it was me who knocked the door earlier so she didn't bother to wear bra back.

Before I could do anything, the last round already ended with J drank the last half. I think he was too focused on my gf downblouse that's why keep losing. J had drank quite a lot of beers and wanted me to accompany him downstairs for a smoke.

J: "So bro, you buy already ah?"
Me: "Buy what?"
J: "Buy condom la."
Me: "Eh, buy Liao buy liao". "Why leh? You need it?"
J: "No la, because just now A asked you (pointing at himself) during the massage to get the condom for tonight",
Me: Oh, hahaha. Ya lo, I forgot about it, that's why came out to buy. Took my 25 mins sia.
J: Can just do without condom isn't it? Still have to come out to buy. So troublesome.
Me: Not safe leh. Scare later tio Toto. E ok to do without condom?
J: She on pill bro. We don't like condom. No real feel.
Me: Is it?
J: You never fuck A before without condom?
Me: No, haven't try before.
J: Go try it bro. 100% more shiok. Maybe she try it, she also like it.
J: Just now she drank until quite high already. Tonight sure can try
Me: Don't know lehhh..she said not much difference for her
J: Huh? How she know? She fucked by other guy before ah?
Me: .....
J: Normal la...A so pretty. Sure got a lot of bf before.
Me: Haha (don't know what to say)
J: E also not virgin. But I don't care because I just enjoy this moment with her..good enough.
Me: Good for you bro
J: Same for you la bro. Just enjoy A as much as you can.
J: Let's go back up and fuck our girls.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1