The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
I think her panties are wet cuz of the squirtliquid she pump into her pussy before hand. Even when I am her first customer, she is wet there from the start. Not that I mind.
I also suspect that's how they can squirt on demand.
But from a biological pov... pump where?
The vagina it self can't possibly hold it.
If it's forced into bladder (if even possible)... that sounds like a recipe for future incontinence. 😬
Old 26-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
AzimMarco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Tried MM before, looking forward to book TT. A big thanks to those steady bros for replying to my pm.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

Looks: Kawaii SYT. looks 22-24 years old
Body: Petite type, smooth skin and fully shaved. Yep, even down there.
Boobs: All natural soft C cups
BBBJ: Top notch. You can’t expect less from MM’s cousin
GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Deepgalaxy is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind soul can share Cheryl wechat. Wanna see photo of WAWA
Old 27-03-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Deepgalaxy is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind soul can share Cheryl wechat. Wanna see photo of WAWA
Old 28-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

Looks: Kawaii SYT. looks 22-24 years old
Body: Petite type, smooth skin and fully shaved. Yep, even down there.
Boobs: All natural soft C cups
BBBJ: Top notch. You can’t expect less from MM’s cousin
GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booked tarma with MM & TT yesterday.

It is hard to add anything on top of what has been said already. I believe it is a unique experience (PSE), a must try at least once. Went for the full menu (4 blues each), they both squirt, they french each other and they basically accomodate any of your requests. Did FJ with both and came with TT doing Foot Job and MM BBJ/CIM at the same time. Amazing.

In terms of look, there is definitely better in the market. Among the 2, my preference is MM (nicer boobs). The only "negative" note is that they squirt so much that while you do FJ is so lubricated that you may lose sensitivity.

PM me if you need more info. Go and enjoy!
Old 29-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4921 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Booked tarma with MM & TT yesterday.

It is hard to add anything on top of what has been said already. I believe it is a unique experience (PSE), a must try at least once. Went for the full menu (4 blues each), they both squirt, they french each other and they basically accomodate any of your requests. Did FJ with both and came with TT doing Foot Job and MM BBJ/CIM at the same time. Amazing.

In terms of look, there is definitely better in the market. Among the 2, my preference is MM (nicer boobs). The only "negative" note is that they squirt so much that while you do FJ is so lubricated that you may lose sensitivity.

PM me if you need more info. Go and enjoy!
Bro, I hv PM u for more info but unable to up yr points as sbf says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dandy1417 again."

TQ in adv,
Old 29-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzimMarco View Post
Tried MM before, looking forward to book TT. A big thanks to those steady bros for replying to my pm.
Thanks for the upped.Please do make post so i can upped back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-03-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Is TT still at same place?
Seen her WC moments like changed background
Old 29-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

TT
body: 9/10 well maintained slim figure and petite size
boobs: 9/10 natural small C
height: maybe 155cm
looks: 8/10 same as advertise photos
pussy:10/10 clean shave, sensitive, no smell, great hygiene care
shower: 10/10 before and after shower all very details for me really like those in av style, clean me up from head to toe, front and toe, all the hidden area also clean swee swee and keep dirty talk during the shower
bbbj: 10/10 personally i had a very good experience with her, super details, from going into the shaft, balls, catbath inner thigh while she talk dirty
massage: N/A never try, too intense with the whole session
french kissing: 10/10 she will kiss like long lost lover and talk dirty and she will "bite" the tongue and hold it there
squirting: 10/10 i think she is more responsive and more sensitive when come to one on one

she is definitely a gem and just like any other woman she want to be pamper and she will triple return the favor and accommodate whatever you ask for within her limits and safe zone. definitely she is not a time watcher and she be quite dominant when she is on one on one and when she say she will rape me she really mean it.

her contact can be found in first page so don't ask me for contact.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Samuelll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share ? TIA
Old 02-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kylian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 03-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Colter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share their contacts?thank u
Old 04-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
temasekguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First visit to TT. Visit MM two times before. TT got younger looks, smaller but more natural looking tits, and her pussy lips are fuller. But it was her AR that was crazier. Literally tongue fuck me, inter changing with BJ and ball sucking.

Next plan to do both!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1