The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!
STDs from raw grinding (without penetration)

Visited a D1 FL yesterday, and she was raw grinding on me (but without penetration). I was careful to make sure that the FL did not try to raw. I think I'm fine, but just want to educate myself and me more prepared for future encounters.

1. From an STD point of view, is it possible to contract STDs from raw grinding? I know the penis head has mucous membranes, so an educated guess would be that yes, the risk is still there even without penetration, as girls usually will grind the entire length of the penis (including the head).

2. Assuming the risk is there, how about HIV from raw grinding? I don't really care about treatable STDs to be honest, just more worried about the untreatable ones.

3. If any senior bros can advise, how do you guys keep safe especially with FLs? Do y'all basically just be observant and then push the girl away whenever there is a risk of her bare pussy touching your dick? This theoretically seems like the best approach, but like that I think cannot enjoy myself properly, and is quite a downer in terms of mood.

Just want to take precautions as much as possible and cheong safely. Thanks all
Old 21-03-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: STDs from raw grinding (without penetration)

Bro, sorry to burst your bubble, but it sounds like you're taking part in activities way past your risk tolerance. probably wise to limit to areas you're comfortable with instead like HJ, CBJ. either that, or trade up in quality (i.e premium FLs as theoretically that would mean lower frequency of clients/lower perceived risk, although not always).
Old 21-03-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie69 View Post
Visited a D1 FL yesterday, and she was raw grinding on me (but without penetration). I was careful to make sure that the FL did not try to raw. I think I'm fine, but just want to educate myself and me more prepared for future encounters.

1. From an STD point of view, is it possible to contract STDs from raw grinding? I know the penis head has mucous membranes, so an educated guess would be that yes, the risk is still there even without penetration, as girls usually will grind the entire length of the penis (including the head).

2. Assuming the risk is there, how about HIV from raw grinding? I don't really care about treatable STDs to be honest, just more worried about the untreatable ones.

3. If any senior bros can advise, how do you guys keep safe especially with FLs? Do y'all basically just be observant and then push the girl away whenever there is a risk of her bare pussy touching your dick? This theoretically seems like the best approach, but like that I think cannot enjoy myself properly, and is quite a downer in terms of mood.

Since both parties will be in the room, just be vocal and tell her what you want.

I believe most of the FLs are happy to oblige, if you wanna lead her to bed in your own way and do not want her to grind your dick raw with her pussy.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:

Unfortunately the most raw grinding can indeed spread untreatable ones like herpes.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i believe HIV can contract even just grinding as long raw. the HIV spread by bodily fluids so even u never penetrate the bodily fluid also exit the pussy and onto your little brother. equivalent to contact same as penetration.
Old 24-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just raw her first and think later
Old 28-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:

Understand the risks and set yourself some ground rules. If you're not okay with having Herpes, you might want to restrict yourself to CBJ or even handjobs only.

Then you'd also want to faciliate your actions to help with that. That means if you were to visit a massage palour, you don't bring excessive amount so you can only afford for a HJ. Or if you're okay with condom sex, make sure to bring your own condom and put it someone visible so you will be reminded by it during the deed.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 28-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:

Understand the risks and set yourself some ground rules. If you're not okay with having Herpes, you might want to restrict yourself to CBJ or even handjobs only.

Then you'd also want to faciliate your actions to help with that. That means if you were to visit a massage palour, you don't bring excessive amount so you can only afford for a HJ. Or if you're okay with condom sex, make sure to bring your own condom and put it someone visible so you will be reminded by it during the deed.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 05-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
undyinglust is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post

is good to know ore so to better prepare. ultimately no 100% safe one. so want to find FL / WL / ML take your necessary protection lor.

for me i basically i just caps on when penetrating .
Old 06-04-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Confirm yes .....
Old 16-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

What is D1? Do you mind sharing
Old 17-04-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
What is D1? Do you mind sharing
Another thread in forum
Old 18-04-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

All activities in life come with risks, even if the risk is low. Eating a bowl of fishball noodles comes with risks too.

If you are low risk taker, just go to ML for a good massage with HJ.

If you afford abit more risk,ML with CBJ.

The rest better not try because you will have to wait in anxiety for weeks to do STD and HIV screening.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
All activities in life come with risks, even if the risk is low. Eating a bowl of fishball noodles comes with risks too.

If you are low risk taker, just go to ML for a good massage with HJ.

If you afford abit more risk,ML with CBJ.

The rest better not try because you will have to wait in anxiety for weeks to do STD and HIV screening.
I think CFJ should be same level as CBJ? Both are covered anyway
Old 18-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
I think CFJ should be same level as CBJ? Both are covered anyway

I recalled reading somewhere that the risk of getting HIV from CBJ is almost near to zero compared to CFJ.

And I believe with CBJ, the chance of cap tearing and leakage is minimal but FJ is really hard to say with more actions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1