The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
snowyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

Testing post
Old 24-03-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Stumblingblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing post
Old 22-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Testing successful?
Old 09-06-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
BlankAcez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so far all the threads mention newbie, don't know what to do etc.

What happens if that newbie, still a virgin and wants to pop the cherry? how to go about so that it won't make the girls feel like "wats wrong with this guy? due to no experience"

Ahem, asking for a friend. Trust me
Old 11-06-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4003 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankAcez View Post
so far all the threads mention newbie, don't know what to do etc.

What happens if that newbie, still a virgin and wants to pop the cherry? how to go about so that it won't make the girls feel like "wats wrong with this guy? due to no experience"

Ahem, asking for a friend. Trust me
Just a suggestion only as some senior bros did tell me - first go to the appropriate threads at "Threads in Forum : Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos" to try out the MLs who are experienced, gentle, co-operative, encouraging, ... enuf to handle newbies to break his cherry.
Old 12-06-2023, 06:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
saahwhwhwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm 16, will the prostitutes care about my age? would they still serve?
Old 12-06-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
saahwhwhwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie testing
Old 12-06-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saahwhwhwh View Post
I'm 16, will the prostitutes care about my age? would they still serve?
Some men aged 16 at my cohort are tall, muscular & big size. So can't tell.

According to this web link "https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/legal-age-for-sex-in-singapore/" Legal Age for Sex in Singapore and Common Sexual Offences
Last updated on November 5, 2020, IS

The legal age to have sex in Singapore is 16 years old. This means that it is a punishable offence to have sex (whether vaginal, oral or anal) with persons below 16 years old, as stated in section 376A of the Singapore Penal Code.

The genders of the parties does not matter. It also does not matter whether the minor had consented to having sex.
Old 18-06-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Photon789 is Cool - loads of Potential

My first time and I would like to do it with a Chinese. Which brothel do I go to thats under 200 for 1hr or 1.5hr
Old 23-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon789 View Post
My first time and I would like to do it with a Chinese. Which brothel do I go to thats under 200 for 1hr or 1.5hr
Most chinese ones $160 to $200 per 1hour. Go to PRC thread to check out the prices and house numbers. Many fr there to chose which house you want to go.
Old 07-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
doublemcspicy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Testing newbie
Old 09-07-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
cushypad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dumb question. How do these numbers work, for the individual girls? Do you just walk up to the house and ask for the number? Isn't that weird? Can someone ELI5 this aspect of it? (I have never been to any of these places ever and it will be my first time going, but I'd like to pick someone before hand as I'm mostly interested in DFK, nothing else really, so without that it's mostly pointless for me.) Thank you.
Old 09-07-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushypad View Post
Dumb question. How do these numbers work, for the individual girls? Do you just walk up to the house and ask for the number? Isn't that weird? Can someone ELI5 this aspect of it? (I have never been to any of these places ever and it will be my first time going, but I'd like to pick someone before hand as I'm mostly interested in DFK, nothing else really, so without that it's mostly pointless for me.) Thank you.
The numbers are their “names”. Nope it’s not weird, OKTs often ask if u have a regular, and if so their number.

On your qns re: DFK, generally it’s up to personal preference (ie. chemistry), a girl might DFK one and not the other bro. Some will do that only for their regulars. You may wish to 1st know which nationality u want to try this will help then narrow down the choices of house then search the house threads, read FRs with “DFK” offers.

Generally speaking, DFK seems a lot more common amongst the PRC CAT (given they are more exp), if you want to try a Thai / viet, suggest u check the threads first for afew numbers then go down to see which ones suit your taste more.

exploring, hunting, window shop and eventually finding your regular cup of tea is part of the GL fun imo. Cheers!
Old 14-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

for newbies. i suggest to go window shopping around 12:30pm to 2pm on a weekday. Because they just open, and not much customers during this time of the day. when you walk pass most house. they will ask you to go in take a look. Be polite , dont see any WL you like, say thanks and move on to the next one.

Best is read some FR and have a target house or WL and go down take a look.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
for newbies. i suggest to go window shopping around 12:30pm to 2pm on a weekday. Because they just open, and not much customers during this time of the day. when you walk pass most house. they will ask you to go in take a look. Be polite , dont see any WL you like, say thanks and move on to the next one.

Best is read some FR and have a target house or WL and go down take a look.

Thank you, senior bro, for giving the seasoned chiongster's good advice ... just which Lorong to start with - as GL is quite big & separated by a 2-way road Lorong 22 that leads from Aljunied MRT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1