The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcow View Post
Thought that I'd shared about my experience after coming back from Osaka.

Disclaimer: Many brothers will probably find my FRs useless because I only spoke japanese. not bragging because it's not like my japanese language standard is good but can hold a simple conversation.

first encounter:
A hotel health near Umeda, specifically Toganocho. There are plenty of such joints there, most don't have a shop front. rather you have to go inside the building and enter the "office". first thing i asked is whether they are okay with foreigner? they asked which country i'm from, which i replied sg. they also asked about if i'm working in japan (which i told them no, only on holiday). they then quite promptly said okay, asked me to sit in the waiting room.
a little tired after a while and decided to lie down and requested for sumata, she sat on top of me rubbing my shaft near the top of her clit. it's forbidden for fs at hotel health so she will position herself to continue rubbing without chance of entering. told her let's finish it so she used her hands to push shaft against her body. shot my load after a bit more stimulation. still about 20 mins left so chatted a bit before showering.
Wah roughly $200 but not FS? Like not worth it leh unless person is not looking for FS and just need a release

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-03-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah roughly $200 but not FS? Like not worth it leh unless person is not looking for FS and just need a release
Pretty accurate actually. Syt fs for 200 is impossible. It’s not that they won’t do it. But you need to negotiate with extra fees. Most of the time all will be willing to do for the right price.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pinkcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for FS, there are the shinchi(s) with the most famous one at tobita. cost is ~$160 for 20 mins. hard to have any form of gfe if you ask me. i didn't try because not the kind of experience i'm looking for. although there's no FS, the experience definitely beats cheaper options in other countries in my opinion. they allow essentially everything mainstream you watch in jav and really aim to please.

also there are no soaplands (places that allow FS) in osaka, I had one experience at kawasaki, between tokyo and yokohama, back in 2019. if i didn't recall wrongly, that cost me about 25,000yen. so if looking for FS with longer "play" and no hassles of negotiating with the girl, gotta head out of osaka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumonherface View Post
Pretty accurate actually. Syt fs for 200 is impossible. It’s not that they won’t do it. But you need to negotiate with extra fees. Most of the time all will be willing to do for the right price.
thanks, she's definitely a syt to me since i'm already an uncle. i got a feeling she might be open to discussion (but definitely can't tell anyone). maybe if there's any chance to meet her later this year.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
utofboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried any soapland in Kawasaki? Not sure if they are gaijin friendly.

I was thinking of popping by to try my luck after the penis festival in the area.
Old 20-03-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by utofboi View Post

I was thinking of popping by to try my luck after the penis festival in the area.
Why not pick up girls there? Pretty sure those who attend the penis festival got some horny jpmm

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-03-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbtp7896as deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Wow, based on my limited baby-level Japanese, I've no idea what to say if still need to call them 2 more times on the day. What if they think I'm calling to cancel. LOL
I might have worded it wrong. I meant to say that you first need to call them 1 day before your appointment.

Quote:
Wah roughly $200 but not FS?
That's standard price for a health service. At least he didn't go at a Tora no Ana shop several times just to be able to book a famous AV actress.

IIRC, there's also luxury deriheru in Roppongi where the prices start at 80k yen. I think the prices for AV actresses in the Roppongi shop start at 100k. It's the shop where Amakawa Sora used to work at before she went back to doing AV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utofboi View Post
There are several shops in Kawasaki that have been reviewed on TAG (TokyoAdultGuide). From checking the pinned 'Kawasaki Soapland Resource' thread under soapland reviews forum, there are :
- 3 shops that may accept foreigners who don't speak Japanese
- 6 shops that may accept foreigners who speak basic Japanese
- 4 shops that will accept foreigners who speak basic Japanese
- 9 shops that accept foreigners who speak advanced level Japanese
Old 21-03-2023, 08:28 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtp7896as View Post
I might have worded it wrong. I meant to say that you first need to call them 1 day before your appointment.

Thanks bro for the tip. Will follow
Old 21-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

sorry a noob question, planning a trip to Japan, been reading the comments here and some other forums. Just want to clarify for both soapland and THC, FS is not automatically included? Will need to negotiate separately with girl is it?
Old 21-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
sorry a noob question, planning a trip to Japan, been reading the comments here and some other forums. Just want to clarify for both soapland and THC, FS is not automatically included? Will need to negotiate separately with girl is it?
Soaplands have FS. I understand THC doesn't have that or must separately negotiate and not all ladies open to it.
Old 21-03-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Soaplands have FS. I understand THC doesn't have that or must separately negotiate and not all ladies open to it.
Oh ok Thanks Bro
Old 27-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted (multiple posting, apologies)
Old 27-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 27-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Old 27-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Hi, I just did a solo trip to Japan this time around, and would like to give my personal experience in this so that it's easier to manage your expectations when going over.

Struggles : Not being able to speak any Japanese at all, walking around to look to hook up and for pimps to intro you is literally 0% chance. I walked around the district where pimps and girls were on the streets from 11pm to 3am, with a meal break of 40mins in between, I had 0 chances at all.

I even stopped for 1 of their pimps that was road pitching to people, he was nice enough as well when I told him I can't communicate in Japanese, only English. He tried calling his boss and others to see if he could get me a girl, but there was no results. So I decided to call it a night, and head back to bed.

--

Success : Waking up the next morning, I saw that soaplands around the area operated pretty much from 6am or 7am onwards, so I decided to just walk into 1 and give it a shot.

I walked in, said : "Watashi Gaijin desu" he pointed to the menu, and I pointed to the 24000 Yen, he nodded his head, and asked me to wait, I just replied "arigato gosaimasu" and waited as he got a girl in the room and guided me to it.

--

Deed was superior as both of us were sweating by the end of the session (yes FS was available).

But do take note that Japanese are slightly diff as, they don't use perfumes and scent stuff. It's not sweet smelling or bad smelling or anything, there's just no smell, and clean. So do manage your expectations, as I personally am used to females that has lotion scent or perfume on them.

--

I hope this helps a little for people trying to get into the Japanese experience. Have fun!
Old 28-03-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

There are indeed soapies with FJ that take Gaikokujin.

The problem always is time and effort.

And in Japan, you need to spend a lot of both to get laid.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1