The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aronteh84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Originally Posted by opssat:
Last month on a friday, went with 2 of my older friends, took the ferry there around afternoon. Our usual driver outsource another driver to us and brought us to the villas straight but not alot to choose from. (He had a bigger group coming lol but it is okay. The driver quite friendly also) Picked one based on feel, damage is 1.5m. After that we went to eat Bak Kut Teh and went back to hotel paradise.

I can't remember it is from which villa but was quite disappointed with the girl i picked since there is not much GFE from her. Once she arrived, she just went to bathe alone and just watch TV. Tried to talk to her but she only answer me a few words and continue watch TV.

My friends said i am too used to JB de girl services but i don't know, maybe. Haha.. I did go to balai a few times before covid but i didn't remember it was this bad, maybe i just picked the girl with no chemistry. Anyways, had sex once before going for dinner (Tze Cha).

We had some chat during dinner and she opened up abit. After going back room, she ask me if i want gua sha because i said i am heaty during dinner. I agreed and she helped me with that and after that we had sex again and we slept till morning. The club beside the hotel was quite noisy throughout the night so couldn't get enough sleep. Too lazy to wake up to have sex and she left around 6.30am if i remember correctly.

Second day which is a saturday we went very early around 8+, it was raining heavily and there are also not much girl to choose from, alot of them are either booked or haven't come back which we thought we will get better ones if we go earlier which thought wrong. I didn't choose any girl on second day and just went to dig ear and wash face at the 1st floor in hotel paradise and also eat more bak kut teh.

Third day back SG in the afternoon.

Maybe some brothers/seniors here can teach me what to do if the girl is like this? I feel bad if the sex feel forced which i had to lol i can't speak their language so it is abit hard to communicate and had to use google translate.
--
I just think of whatever it is funny loh. I ask cannot eat what and eat what, she
Said pig black cannot eat. I said what? How about pig white can eat bo? Why only black? 😂.... Even in translation you will be able to amuse each other Abit. Be brave to talk about sex with them. After all we are there to have sex and I am not shy even they keep saying pulang or say I darm tiko... I just say if no sex I stay at Singapore better. That will at least justify why they are there and you are there for. At the end day, get your shot and be happy release. And make them feel they earn enough for their job but not over reward them.
Old 13-03-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Want pretty girl ? Go to Balai next month, a beautiful cewek previously working at V16 will be returning there. I know because I've fuck her twice in Batam since Indonesia reopen borders.
You had been missing since Dec 2022...so where are you enjoying yourself...

Somehow I think I knew where are you now...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aronteh84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Chiochio1;22139795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronteh84 View Post
My report for my 5 day mission.

Wow bro respect !! So many shots !! Haha .. Anyway beside eat sleep fuck you got go their disco anot? Haha .. remembered last time that’s the only place beside KTV session for night activity.
I s
leep fuck eat that all.. hahaha... If you thinking to disco , there is a disco back to life recently. I heard from ojek , it reopen liao. But the last time I went there, think is 2015 or 16,I don't like that place, very rowdy and very gangster feeling. I rather you spent on ktv. 80k per hour. Of cos if u drink then add on. If you need information, u can contact the ojek arifin I posted.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is my FR from my recent one-day trip to Balai on March 7th and 8th. It was a last-minute decision to return to Cheong balai; the last time I there was before covid. I contacted the driver, whom I typically use before covid, and he responded that he was still in Balai; I even requested him to send me some photograph of cewek in the villas. Please excuse me if I was too long winded, because I will break down some of the costs and travel time required to get there.
So I got up at 5.30 a.m. on March 7th to start preparing, and I think I left about 6 a.m. And because I was staying on the west side of Singapore, I was able to clear customs and arrive at Johor CIQ around 6.45 a.m. Next I got an RM27 Grab car from JB CIQ to Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal, arriving about 7.20 a.m. Go to the counter, hand over your passport to the receptionist, and pay RM175 for a two-way ticket. By 7.35 a.m., the officer began calling for people to board the boat, which was a catamaran. As everyone was on board, the boat started leaving around 8.05 a.m. I believe i arrived in Balai at 9.30 or 9.45 a.m., but please keep in mind that Indonesia time is one hour behind us. After three years of not going to Balai, they have finally renovated the immigration departure/arrival hall, which looks nicer. Also, please keep in mind that you must wear a mask in the immigration arrival hall. After getting my passport stamped, I headed outside to meet my driver, who was already waiting. My driver then directed me to the money changer across the street from Long Beach Restaurant. There, I exchanged 200 SGD for around 2.27 million Rupiah. Because it was a last-minute excursion, I did not reserve a hotel in advance; however, my driver informed me that the Sky Hotel had recently been remodeled. So we went there to look at the accommodation. More compact than Paradise and Maxi. So I'm just going to give it a shot because it's only Rp 260k for the night. I believe maxi or paradise would cost roughly Rp 400k. Check out agoda as well. Come down, go to the hotel receptionist, show my passport, and pay the fee. If you want to keep the passport, I believe you must pay a deposit. In addition, I confirmed my return time with the hotel, which is 9.45 a.m. in Indonesia. I believe I paid 50k Rp for this confirmation, then another 75K for the sea port tax. Thus, if you're going there and have previously decided what time you want to return, you can settle this at the hotel. If you are unsure about your return time, you can do it yourself at the departure hall the next day.
Once everything is in order, the driver will take me to the villas. Oh, this is nostalgia for me; I used to see a cewek before covid, but she has since returned to her homeland, married, and has children. So never mind, we're back for some fun. I arrived at the villas around 10 a.m. (according to my watch), but Indonesia time is around 9 a.m. Some villas have 3 to 4 ladies, while others have 5-8 ladies. So I was scanning those villas as I walked through them. Finally, I chose the young lady, 20 years old, from Villa 9. My driver continued to promote her, so I paid 1.5M rp. When I told my driver that occasionally new girls and young people will give pattern and I prefer about 25 years old, he assured me that she would not give pattern and I heard from him that he had a share there as well. So I also support support because I haven't been there in a long time, and other villas have quoted me roughly Rp 1.3M to sell their cewek. I probably looked at a several and might go back to Balai to get them the next time?

Following payment, I chatted with the driver and the girls at the villa while waiting for my cewek to shower and eat. If you want to, you can leave the villa and go for bak kut teh in town, as well as tour Balai (this is what I did pre covid).
When she is finished, we take the driver's car to the hotel. Go inside the room and strike up a conversation with her; this girl, whose name I forgot, is likewise rather chatty. Then I shower and begin banging her. Long time no fuck, when about cum, I pull out and shoot the jizz onto her stomach/pubic area. She asked if she could take a break, and I replied sure. She was using social media. Afterwards we went to sleep, and when I woke up, I realized I was starving. Later Cewek and I went out for bakso, which is right next to our hotel. I bought four Bintang beers after a late lunch, possibly for 68k rp. When we got back to the hotel, we started drinking about two cans. Start fucking again after that. This time, she sat on my dragon and began bouncing on it. After a while, I can't hold it any longer, and I had to push her away and the cum on my own pubic hehe. Following that, she was playing with her phone as I was playing with mine. And I slept again. Cewek woke up at 9 p.m. and claimed she didn't want dinner but wanted fried chicken. I'm fine, so I go down by myself and get ayam goreng, which costs roughly 75K. I also purchased one ikan bakar for 90k? Go back to the rear room, then eat. So after eating, drinking a little beer, and playing phone, I fell asleep lol, proving that I am getting old haha. Didn't do the third fuck; generally, cewek in Balai will only give you three fucks. However if you have a good relationship with her or she likes you a lot, you can fuck all day and all night
The next morning, she showers and gets ready to leave at 6.30 a.m. Ask me for tips; however, I don't feel like contributing because I haven't paid my driver's commission and I don't want to change my sgd once more. And her service was normal for me; I've had better services before, and I don't like contributing when someone asks; the more you ask, the less I want to contribute. Finally, I gave her ojek fees 20k rp and RM5 because I discovered it in my wallet haha.
Then head down to the hotel buffet area, where they serve fried MeeHoon and toast. So I just take it because it's already part of the 260k I paid yesterday.
By 8.15 a.m., my driver arrived to pick me up; throughout our conversation, he mentioned that the cewek had told him that I never gave her tips and made noise to him. My driver also stated that he paid her $10,000 rp. Oh really? I thought to myself. I told my driver that I only fucked her twice and spent $30k on her cigarettes. I sometimes let her do her own thing. My driver also heard liao ya ya ya, and I stated that's why I said the girl couldn't be too young, if the girl wasn't under my driver's confirm pattern many many times. Driver also listened to what I said, ya ya ya just. Finally, I gave my driver whatever balance of Rupiahs I had in my wallet, which was probably around 10,000 Rp, and topped up with another RM10 I discovered in my wallet for his services. I went to the jetty and basically said goodbye, telling him that the next time he gets a new cewek, send me a photo and I'll go again. Okay, he said.
Therefore, guys, please don't let them press you for tips; after all, it's your money. And let us practice not sabotaging the market by tipping like kings for the sake of balai cheong's future and our brothers who are coming to cheong. Might as well spend those dollars on a massage there, something I have yet to try.
Finally, as a disclaimer, I did not write this Post to promote any driver service or any Balai villa. Sharing is caring. I've attached some photos I took. This include the boat schedule, and some cewek photo in Villa 9 sent to me by driver.
Total damage in Balai = 200SGD + RM5 for cewek + RM10 for driver
Total damage in Malaysia = Grab car from CIQ to Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal RM 27 + PHFT back CIQ RM25 + RM175 Ferry ticket = RM227
Cheeeeers

Old 16-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matjengka View Post
Here is my FR from my recent one-day trip to Balai on March 7th and 8th.

Total damage in Balai = 200SGD + RM5 for cewek + RM10 for driver
If have time, i may try PH. Can save @S$50 and most important several trips to TBK. Kukup too far.

So whole trip u just paid the driver comm of Rm10 @ S$3. Good, cos he already earned from papy's comm.

Thanks for the fr. Upz.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 16-03-2023 at 01:01 PM.
Old 16-03-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak. PH. Need to consider again.

https://hype.my/2023/319391/video-ar...till-at-large/

Thank you
Old 18-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 0
BananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How much is the 2-way tickets?
Old 18-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=matjengka;22151615]Here is my FR from my recent one-day trip to Balai on March 7th and 8th.

Wow bro !! Solid FRs … Giving me the confident to chiong in Balai again especially after covid. Miss the morning pick up gal @ the villa, fuck, eat, sleep & fuck again. Hahaha
Old 19-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, yes i think they already earn commision when we take the hotel they recommended and also the girl from the villa. I used to tip around 10k-20k rp precovid but that time girl only 1.3M rp. Work in sg everything go up except salary so bobian hahah
Old 19-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Its a shame to see such news happen in my country. But Puteri Harbour is a huge area and i dont even know where is this Teega tower located there. But Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal (PHFT) by grab u will reach there direct,when i was there it was full of ppl. And there was security and CCTV around it.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

RM175 including tax, 2 way from Puteri Harbour ferry terminal
Old 19-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Haha welcome bro, its also my first time to balai since covid. I used to go by singapore route, but PHFT there you can reach earlier. Hopefully will go there again soon too haha
Old 20-03-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro all the girls photo from villa 9?

Last edited by storm70; 20-03-2023 at 11:18 PM. Reason: post too long
Old 21-03-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Yes, driver sent to me before i go.
Old 28-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gianfranco is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Hi bro, will u be gg balai again soon? The gals photos u posted, the first gal in orange shirt, did u book her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1