The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
asdfghuiop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

go ahead by feeling
Old 12-07-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
eddie81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeddie81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i don't think staying as friends after feelings involved is possible. might need to cut ties entirely and move on with life.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
Jshyu23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here it goes, love ruining the fun times
Old 21-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie81 View Post
i don't think staying as friends after feelings involved is possible. might need to cut ties entirely and move on with life.
sounds harsh but true.
Old 23-07-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty6969 View Post
I'm in a fix. Been in an affair for almost 2years and my partner fell for me. I tried to blow hot and cold but it doesn't seem to stop him from falling harder. I actually wanted to stop and told him many times I don't think we can go on anymore but everytime he cries and I soften and sticked around.

I really run out of ideas to let him know that I wanted to remain friends..Good good friends cos of our commitments to our respective families. I cannot simply go MIA cos he knows where I live. Any suggestions?
stop the sex but still continue with other forms of activities.
Old 23-07-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

Quote:
I'm in a fix. Been in an affair for almost 2years and my partner fell for me. I tried to blow hot and cold but it doesn't seem to stop him from falling harder. I actually wanted to stop and told him many times I don't think we can go on anymore but everytime he cries and I soften and sticked around.

I really run out of ideas to let him know that I wanted to remain friends..Good good friends cos of our commitments to our respective families. I cannot simply go MIA cos he knows where I live. Any suggestions?
Wait, are you a woman or man? Coz he cried? Confused. Same sex relations?
Old 23-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Audrey923 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1.Be honest with him
Honesty is always the best policy. Unless you tell him directly that you’re not into him, of course he’s going to keep trying.
You might think it feels awkward to reject him, but believe me, it will be much more awkward in the long run if it’s a topic you choose to ignore; and it may even impact your friendship.

2.Tell him you want to be friends. Be honest but keep it positive. Talk to him, and explain that although you don’t have feelings for him you really want to continue to spend time with him as a friend.

Be clear that you don’t want his feelings to affect your friendship
Nothing says a strong friendship like two people moving past the awkwardness of unreturned feelings.

3.Make your differences apparent
If he’s really persistent, he might try to convince you that you’d be perfect together.

If telling him that you’re not interested in him isn’t enough, then it may be a good idea to highlight your differences, and make him realize that you’re not such a perfect match after all.

4.Avoid spending one-on-one time with him
Spending time with him is unavoidable if you don’t want to ruin your relationship, but until the feelings begin to settle down it might be best to only spend time together in groups, or by spending less time with him alone.You may find it easier to continue to have a good friendship this way. You don’t want him to stop liking you completely, only romantically.

Spending time together in a group will also encourage you both to act normal together and to talk normally as other people are around. This is a great way of getting back on track after establishing you don’t want a relationship with him.

5.Set boundaries
It’s important to set boundaries when separating being friends from showing feelings, and this will help to make sure neither one of you gets hurt further down the line.

If you’ve already told him that you have no feelings for him and you now feel as though you have no choice but to create some distance between each other, then set boundaries and make them very clear.

6.Watch “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”
If all else fails, Kate Hudson might give you some good tips.

Spoiler alert, it doesn’t work that well but it’s a great watch and might make you feel better.

Plus, Matthew McConaughey is something else!
Old 23-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey923 View Post
1.Be honest with him
Honesty is always the best policy. Unless you tell him directly that you’re not into him, of course he’s going to keep trying.
You might think it feels awkward to reject him, but believe me, it will be much more awkward in the long run if it’s a topic you choose to ignore; and it may even impact your friendship.

2.Tell him you want to be friends. Be honest but keep it positive. Talk to him, and explain that although you don’t have feelings for him you really want to continue to spend time with him as a friend.

Nothing says a strong friendship like two people moving past the awkwardness of unreturned feelings.

If he’s really persistent, he might try to convince you that you’d be perfect together.

If telling him that you’re not interested in him isn’t enough, then it may be a good idea to highlight your differences, and make him realize that you’re not such a perfect match after all.

Spending time with him is unavoidable if you don’t want to ruin your relationship, but until the feelings begin to settle down it might be best to only spend time together in groups, or by spending less time with him alone.You may find it easier to continue to have a good friendship this way. You don’t want him to stop liking you completely, only romantically.

Spending time together in a group will also encourage you both to act normal together and to talk normally as other people are around. This is a great way of getting back on track after establishing you don’t want a relationship with him.

5.Set boundaries
It’s important to set boundaries when separating being friends from showing feelings, and this will help to make sure neither one of you gets hurt further down the line.

If you’ve already told him that you have no feelings for him and you now feel as though you have no choice but to create some distance between each other, then set boundaries and make them very clear.

Spoiler alert, it doesn’t work that well but it’s a great watch and might make you feel better.

Hahaha..I like No 6.
Old 24-07-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
NowyouSeeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey923 View Post
1.Be honest with him

5.Set boundaries

Good sharing
Old 24-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KnockingBoots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, do not MIA or he might stalk you near your home. Instead, continue the usual activities with him but not the sex etc. Do not show any concern for him and slowly disappear from his life. It's better for both this way.
Old 30-07-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
Sexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why dont sit down and talk about this topic instead of doing all the funny things. Sometimes they don't get it.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

looks like u got yourself a softie guy..
Old 27-08-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

Handling emotions can be quite jialat, but can still settle one la.
If you wanna keep things chill with the guy and stay friends, try these tips:

Tell him straight up what's on your mind.
Just say you really value the friendship and don't wanna complicate things with romance.

Actions and words can kena mixed-up sometimes. Do things that show you're just buddies, not looking for lovey-dovey stuff.

Next, maybe jiak together with the gang instead of solo outings. Makes it less "couple" vibes, you know?

Keep chats light, like don't get into deep convos that can spark love feels.

Also encourage him to chase after other interests and kakis. Steer his focus away from romantic thoughts.

Understand that emotions blur boundaries. Tell him it's normal, no need feel paiseh about it.

Keep up the same attitude, so he sees you're serious about the friends-only thing.

Feelings change like weather one. By being a good buddy, the romantic vibes might sian away naturally.

If need be, remind him every now and then that you're not looking for love. Help him tahan any confusion.

If he wanna siao a bit and distance himself, give him some space...

But hor, remember ah, every person and situation different one.
Even if you try these tips, still cannot guarantee things will be exactly like you want.
But be upfront, show heart, and hopefully can keep the friendship steady.
Old 20-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try to talk with him what you're thinking about in an approciate way. If he really loves you he will understand you.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
atom_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, how did it turn out after so long?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1