The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Whilst the sex was good, the love was more unforgettable
Janice got plan what happens if the “father” is not the real father? Like what happened to the Chelsea player case
Old 03-04-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
Janice got plan what happens if the “father” is not the real father? Like what happened to the Chelsea player case
Nope, I guess everybody is delusional that things worked out and the best case scenario works.

No apparent reason for DNA testing or suspicion from any parties. We've cut ties and connection, unless for some apparent reason Eric needs to do so but I don't foresee it happening.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Nope, I guess everybody is delusional that things worked out and the best case scenario works.

No apparent reason for DNA testing or suspicion from any parties. We've cut ties and connection, unless for some apparent reason Eric needs to do so but I don't foresee it happening.
Oh u all cut ties?
Old 03-04-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I recalled some years ago there was one news about a man who accidentally found out one of his three children was not his, then for whatever the reason, he went on DNA test on the other two, also turned out to be not his, worst, all 3 were of different fathers.
I could imagine how shocked, angry and perturbed by this. While we call some men bastards, this wife was not just a shameless bitch, but a damn bastard one.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh u all cut ties?
Still friends, but once the sex barrier is broken, being friends can be hard as the images of friends having sex was still there.

Didn't cut all ties, just more like acquaintance type of get together, won't be like casual WA chatting, calls, meet for food etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I recalled some years ago there was one news about a man who accidentally found out one of his three children was not his, then for whatever the reason, he went on DNA test on the other two, also turned out to be not his, worst, all 3 were of different fathers.
I could imagine how shocked, angry and perturbed by this. While we call some men bastards, this wife was not just a shameless bitch, but a damn bastard one.
It will happen if let's say somebody has a genetic flaw and causes some medical issues, whereby it's heredity based, and then Eric knows his family tree doesn't have it, how come his kid has, and the doctor advises Eric to go for check up and out of suspicion, he brings the kid for DNA testing.

Maybe watched too much Bones/CSI/Criminal Minds but usually that's the case. Asian + Asian usually produces a typical Asian. Our genetics quite normal compared with Ang Mos which can be a lot of factors.

Highly doubt it will happen, if it does, I don't mind accepting Janice and taking care of her. I'm still willing, as of today. Weird as it may seem, but I really really, like Janice - a lot.
Old 04-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just like Ryan Gigg's brother will guess if his kid is his son or his nephew
Old 04-04-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still friends, but once the sex barrier is broken, being friends can be hard as the images of friends having sex was still there.

Didn't cut all ties, just more like acquaintance type of get together, won't be like casual WA chatting, calls, meet for food etc.

It will happen if let's say somebody has a genetic flaw and causes some medical issues, whereby it's heredity based, and then Eric knows his family tree doesn't have it, how come his kid has, and the doctor advises Eric to go for check up and out of suspicion, he brings the kid for DNA testing.

Maybe watched too much Bones/CSI/Criminal Minds but usually that's the case. Asian + Asian usually produces a typical Asian. Our genetics quite normal compared with Ang Mos which can be a lot of factors.

Highly doubt it will happen, if it does, I don't mind accepting Janice and taking care of her. I'm still willing, as of today. Weird as it may seem, but I really really, like Janice - a lot.
I think it will be a lifelong secret. But even she goes w u. How abt ur daughter. Can she accept u?
Old 05-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

CB Gog, even if that happens, Eric finds out and divorces her, she will probably be so ashamed to either take her own life or just MIA from everyone, you think she will come and look for you so that you can marry her?
Even Alicia, either naturally slutty or being converted by you, also didn't bother to come to you since Milton divorced her, you think Jasmine would?
While you can say you unleashed their slutty or deprived sides, but without you, they would probably still be peacefully married. It's the same logic like food. If a person has been eating cheap and simple food, one day, gets to be treated to tasty and expensive one, will be difficult to go back to the simple and cheap food yet still is satisfied.
Especially for Jasmine, still married to Eric, needed to pretend to be that holy good wife of his, tried to look sextified with some monotonous sex with him.
Old 07-04-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbet View Post
Just like Ryan Gigg's brother will guess if his kid is his son or his nephew
Sometimes after the bond is formed, although it's not your kid, you still want to love the kid as your own, but I guess to each their own.

Quote:
I think it will be a lifelong secret. But even she goes w u. How abt ur daughter. Can she accept u?
I won't know because I've never broached the subject to my gal, to her, I'm just a nice uncle who buys her gifts, sees her like once twice a year kind of thing, she'll know me but she'll never know who I am.

If things aren't made known to her, I guess she will accept me like a stepfather, but to tell her she was born out of an affair, would seem cruel. That's one of the factors I did not insist Janice to consider giving up Eric and be with me.

The die is cast and deed is done, I'm probably just trying hard to self justify my actions and sound in the pitiful way. Just so much thoughts to filter through and I firmly believe sometimes, you take the step and slowly fix everything else that comes your way.

If we want to plan 100% ahead, it's impossible. Kind of like how I buy my cars, buy first, worry later kind of planning, which always irritates Janice. HAHAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
CB Gog, even if that happens, Eric finds out and divorces her, she will probably be so ashamed to either take her own life or just MIA from everyone, you think she will come and look for you so that you can marry her?
Even Alicia, either naturally slutty or being converted by you, also didn't bother to come to you since Milton divorced her, you think Jasmine would?
While you can say you unleashed their slutty or deprived sides, but without you, they would probably still be peacefully married. It's the same logic like food. If a person has been eating cheap and simple food, one day, gets to be treated to tasty and expensive one, will be difficult to go back to the simple and cheap food yet still is satisfied.
Especially for Jasmine, still married to Eric, needed to pretend to be that holy good wife of his, tried to look sextified with some monotonous sex with him.
It takes a lot of courage to take one's life you do realise I hope. We often seen suicide, jumping, overdose etc.

It takes a lot a lot of courage to do so, and when you've decided, usually it won't be a case of standing on ledge and letting police dissuade you or talk you out of it. Depression is #1 killer because it creeps up on you without you knowing (just like old flower eyes) and you just kill yourself without knowing you are. That one needs no courage, just let the emotions take over.

Whatever will happen, I don't know, right now I'm just finding a plausible excuse to justify myself and what I trust Janice to do. Changes are the constant things in life, you might get accustomed to something new, but that also means you can get accustomed back easily to something you had or never had anymore.

It's all about being contented. Janice is not the kind of girl you think, like Alicia or even Milly. Like Penny, they know what is guilt, how to live with it and be a better version of themselves over time. When things happen, live with it, move on.

I trust Janice will not be like that. Never wanted her to be hurt, I never thought my lust would become something more than lust.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1