The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Nowadays she listen to all my instructions, basically she is a obedient wife now, perhaps from the guilt, she will now gladly let me photo shoot or do whatever I want to her,
Bro, just be yourself, no need to listen what others suggested, the life is yours the wife is yours, if you can forgive and forget, then no need to worry so much. I understand how you feel. YOLO, so chill relax and enjoy the sweet time you have with your wife and kids.

IMHO: bros, maybe we should stop putting fire. let bro joe make his decision.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Fully agree with this.

And also to TS, increased frequency of intimacy, videos of sex acts, obliging wife after she got exposed, more care and concern and communication between husband and wife. All these will last for a few months while you "repair" yourself of emotional the hurt.

After that, its entirely up to you how you want to deal with your marriage.

I personally am not optimistic about my marriage after all these so the direction I'm heading isn't something you want to follow.

Take care bro!
Old 23-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
He came to this forum to ask for opinions and you're now suggesting we don't provide any??
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometime when we give opinion we do also face certain problem. Someone will come here for advise on wife over SEX eating outside want to quit. Another will come here for advise on wife NO SEX cannot eat also want to quit.

One thing in common is that in general wife no issue, wife SEX preference is the issue. Husband no issue, husband emotion is an issue.

Looks like SEX is a very important factor and need to balance up either side.
Old 23-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All advice well taken, to me I should just move on, just forget and forgive, anyhow now I am the one who spend most time with her, I think she realized eating out is not good, life move on, now we are more emotionally attached and more sexual activity, which is good? Intimacy helps to put all the past behind us, guys and girls eat out, no need to compare anymore, nowadays am happier as i can feel more love and activity, I thank all bro for the nice concern, regarding the pictures, let me see whether my wife allowed me to share or not, surely will blank out certain areas, hehe.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys, as per tittle, how to confirm that wife is indeed fucking outside?
Sorry to be a wet blanket bro, but I noticed that it was just 13 days ago that you first posted your problems here.

How can you jump so quickly into conclusion that you are more emotionally attached and that she is feeling guilty already? Don't count your chickens before the egg hatches.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays she listen to all my instructions, basically she is a obedient wife now, perhaps from the guilt, she will now gladly let me photo shoot or do whatever I want to her,
You should thank the other guy for training her well !

Old 24-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster (P)

Thank the guy for the restarting my wife engine, before this it was just routine, lately it's been improving! Thank goodness!
Old 25-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

This thread is getting interesting.
Old 25-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
He has to face the world, people's piercing eyes, unforgiving tongue waging, etc etc, because he as a Chinese guy had to bring up a 'dark' colored skinned child all on his own, he could not bear to leave the kid as he still have some humanity, now the kid is already taking care of him, giving him a feeling of a family filled with warmth, though they looked different from each other.
Heard of such stories before but sounds like your friend has a filial son afterall. God is kind.
Old 28-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
This thread is getting interesting.
Life is full of suprises, before this incident, life is so dull, normal day in and day out routine, after effects, now I know that love is so much more efforts needed, I honestly now blame myself, if I am good enough, my wife won't eat out, I guess guys and girls eat out for a reason, not simply lust, it will be something wrong somewhere
Old 28-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Life is full of suprises, before this incident, life is so dull, normal day in and day out routine, after effects, now I know that love is so much more efforts needed, I honestly now blame myself, if I am good enough, my wife won't eat out, I guess guys and girls eat out for a reason, not simply lust, it will be something wrong somewhere
Bro, why do you say until you're the one fully at fault?

Takes 2 hands to clap. Easy to put the blame on the guy when marriage turns sour but if both husband and wife manage their expectations well, no one will fault each other for anything that's lacking in the marriage.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddisk View Post
Bro, why do you say until you're the one fully at fault?

Takes 2 hands to clap. Easy to put the blame on the guy when marriage turns sour but if both husband and wife manage their expectations well, no one will fault each other for anything that's lacking in the marriage.
Just say I too love my wife! And I have to forgive her and blame myself, this is what happen if u love someone too much, u tend to spoilt then in the progress as well, I try to console myself by saying guys fuck around, and it's normal for ladies to do so, as long she stopped doing ald, am happy and satisfied.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
Taketsuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will my wife do it without protection? Now you got me worried, sometimes when u least expected it, it happen, hopefully she did use protection, should I get myself check for STD? The more I think now, feel a bit disgusted, but a bit of me feels fine, just let her fuck, she will be a good girl at night come to me and please me, lately we had great sex, I guess she trying to please me more lately! Whatever I want to do with her, she will let me do it, like one of the bro here said, fuck her wildly! Bang n smack that pussy, bite her nipples! I should just fuck her every night, for the misery she caused me, and record down all the videos and pictures and share with you guys!
That's a sure sign that she ate outside. Maybe guilt but frm experience, once the sex is better after incident like this, quite sure got eat outside.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster (P)

Update: I just found the spare phone that she uses to contact the guy, you guys will be amaze with all the messages store in the phone........ Speechless, as I said before, we cannot cover fire with paper, it will burn! Badly!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1