The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Air Asia

Sorry if it's inappropriate, but i really dont know where to post this ...

Anyway, got a problem. I booked a tix to BKK on 29th nov VIA air asia..
but .. which airport do i go to? is it seletar or changi airport ?

if it's changi airport.. which terminal do i go to ?
seldom go overseas... so pls nid your help.... =]

thanks...
Old 27-11-2004, 07:14 AM
mrdump

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Air Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
Sorry if it's inappropriate, but i really dont know where to post this ...

Anyway, got a problem. I booked a tix to BKK on 29th nov VIA air asia..
but .. which airport do i go to? is it seletar or changi airport ?

if it's changi airport.. which terminal do i go to ?
seldom go overseas... so pls nid your help.... =]

thanks...
Istanna international airport...... just joking
it should be changi terminal 1
Old 27-11-2004, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
the king the king

err...just my two cents worth but shouldn't it be at senai airport in JB?
Old 27-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jari_Owen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king
err...just my two cents worth but shouldn't it be at senai airport in JB?

shoudl be changi....

Air asia....
from sillypore...only to 2 place....BKK...and Phuket
Old 27-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

shouldn't you ask the agent where you got your ticket?
Old 27-11-2004, 11:30 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

terminal 1 of changi airport. Me also got this problem when I book online. Called them and realised must bring confirmation number along(WTF!!!). I feel their site very f-up, a lot of things never write and wrote some very irrelvant things. feel very dissapointed and regretted should book tiger air or valuair. if got any more qn pm me i should be able to help.
Old 27-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

u only need to provide ur verification no n ur passport
that time i took mrt to changi
u just remember ur verification no.
there will be electronic signs at the airport
very convenient
Old 27-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher
Called them and realised must bring confirmation number along(WTF!!!). I feel their site very f-up, a lot of things never write and wrote some very irrelvant things. feel very dissapointed and regretted should book tiger air or valuair.
Bro, I have no issue with airasia services. So far, what I need is to pass my passport over the counter, then they will issue me with broading pass. Of course, my practice is to record the booking no on the notepad. Moreover, they will send you an flight Itinerary report stating your "booking no, address, depart, arrival, the damage" via email. Just to ensure the booking is done. Remember to read.

I find that the airasia website is much easy to navigate (all my relevant info are recorded with them). I think Tiger air website also not bad (so far have not done any booking via them, at least i find that navigating is easy).

Valuair website is the worse. I don't even think of booking from them. So many various options (at least 5 options), make me confused and i need so much time to understand various options. Moreover it's not cheap (not budget IMHO).
Old 27-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

alright thanks all bros esp reacher for the help.
guess the only problem im encounternig right now is i duno which terminal to move my dumb ass to.

-_-
Old 27-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
alright thanks all bros esp reacher for the help.
guess the only problem im encounternig right now is i duno which terminal to move my dumb ass to.

-_-
Just bookmark this site for future reference. It shows you which airlines are in T1 and T2.

BON VOYAGE!

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 27-11-2004, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
Just bookmark this site for future reference. It shows you which airlines are in T1 and T2.

BON VOYAGE!

thanks man! guess i found my answer! upped ur pts!
Old 28-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Angry Re: Air Asia

sorry i want to add to this, i really have something against air asia...

the stupid carrier post poned the flight time and smsed me like 30 times 1 week before the flight... thats around 4 times per day... stupid idiots...

then on the flight back after i got the boarding ticket from the airasia counter at bangkok they changed the depature hall without telling me. i waited at my depature hall for a good 1 hr before i realised that the passengers were boarding already somewhere else.. almost missed the flight..

worst is the stupid plane was really unstable... especially during the landing... the plane was still swaying left and right when it was gonna touch down..
Old 28-11-2004, 04:14 PM
LauheroNo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yes agree airasia sucks even if el cheapo. Firstly free seating, all must cheong for seats. Also, a lot of angmor backpackers so very sien one. Seats very crammed. Even buy coffee it is 3-in-one type and given to you by stewardess in styriofoam cups at 20 bht each. Very chiatlak one. Airplane also koyak and damn old like sotong. Watduya expect from M;sian owned company.
Worse of all, when u reach bkk, they will drop u off at the cargo terminal and then u go down tarmac and onto a bus to take u to international terminal and immigration. Just like going army for oversseas training hor!!

My first time in Airasia I booked 2 ways but did not take the return flight bec so pissed off. Went to Silom Centre and booked one way via Valuair which was at least not such a torture!
Old 28-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, I have no issue with airasia services. So far, what I need is to pass my passport over the counter, then they will issue me with broading pass. Of course, my practice is to record the booking no on the notepad. Moreover, they will send you an flight Itinerary report stating your "booking no, address, depart, arrival, the damage" via email. Just to ensure the booking is done.
:
I find that the airasia website is much easy to navigate (all my relevant info are recorded with them).
Agree with u. If we go for budget, then expect budget services. Honestly I think the Tuna sandwich is ok, and cheap at 50 baht (someone told me it tasted better than TigerAir's), and the "cafe dam" (black coffee) at 20 baht (hey less than 90 cents) is a steal (not much difference from SQ coffee). I dun get to keep the cups anyway, so disposible is fine. Savings of $50-70, even for not early booking is cool for me. Rather spend the cash on a good meal with my tirak after meeting her at the airport.

Crowded seats? Maybe those who complain are big in size, I find the spacing very reasonable and maybe I have a preference for leather seats. I also give top marks to the stewards/stewards. I always had a lot of fun chatting / joking with them, both in Thai and English. Most speak pretty good english too. As for older planes, well... it better than take the slow coach to BKK and I enjoy the eye candies more than the sight of a brand new planes. As long as they are safe.

And having travelled extensively, it is no issue to alight from the plane, get into the aircon bus, and then get fetched to the terminal. It is not like one got to walk all the way to the terminal right? Maybe we are too pampered by Changi airport liao. Frankly if I have to do the same in Changi and save another S$20-30, I will do it. After all the purpose of going Budget is to save money, right. It translates into a good meal with my tirak or even a nice present for her! Or for some, maybe a tip for good service?

Plus perhaps the timing is good for me and it saves me time and money on hotels, and more importantly gives me more time with my tirak, and that is my first priority (even more then price, if the difference is not too much). Yet AirAsia is still almost always the cheapest. I go by the late night flight (10+pm), arrive just past midnight, and come back early morning 7.10 flight and arrive in good time to go to office. Thus I avoid all the notorious BKK traffic Jams. Bros can also take the 3.15pm flight on Friday and return monday so need to take only 2 half days off, and u earn extra nights on Friday night (early Sat morning) and Sunday night. Of course this schedule is only great if u are going up just over weekend to be with the tirak, which is exactly what I do. The MPs and most night entertainment would have closed or are closing by the time u get to town, so u need to arrange for your own night program. What a good bro does is to call up a MP gal he knows well and and arrange for her to meet him at his hotel after work. Sounds cool to me. So he gets his massage (and more?? ) right there in his hotel room. kekeke.

Tiger Air can be more expensive then even SQ sometimes. As for ValuAir, I have given up. So hard to get the rates they advertised - its like cheating to. With AirAsia I see the full spectrum of prices, and I can pick and choose, Also one can even buy domestic tickets for you tirak should they need to travel to meet you.

Only issue I have is that the 10.30pm flight sometimes get delayed by up to 1 hr and my poor darling has to wait at the airport for >1hr during midnight. So nowadays, I will sms my tirak from within the plane if there is a delay after I boarded and the plane just sits on the tarmac while the pilot is trying to settle the delay, Since my gf lives near the airport this is no longer an issue, as she can time her departure from the home.

Last edited by free; 28-11-2004 at 05:26 PM.
Old 28-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!

well... budget airline have budgeted services so we shouldn't really complain...

the idea of flying in budget airline is not that strange to me for i flew around via budget carriers before we have them locally...

maybe i know what to expect while i'm using them therefore didn't suffer any culture shocks...

those that have always flew with premium airlines will see the difference in the services but you just have to adjust and get used to it...

budget carriers are for me (i'm not rich ) and for those who are more picky maybe you can stick your usual...

ha my worst ever ride... army C130, reach airfield in 3 tonner, hang around the holding area like illegal immigrants going to be deported... load up your own luggage... waited for 6 hours to board, after board when plane on runway suddenly u-turn back, compass spoil cannot fly... deplane and waited for 3 more hours... got transferred onto another charlie... need to use ear plugs... seating was a pain... like in mrt but less the space, my kneecap on your balls and yours on mine... in flight no entertainment... service you see spiderman climbing around the cargo nets when in flight... food is prepacked 1 box got 1 small loti and some cake i think... toliet "best!" standing type... you pee into this funnel and i dunno where the waste leads to... ha...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1